Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia - RP Edition - Game Over - Werewolf Victory  (Read 52092 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Supernatural Mafia - RP Edition
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2011, 04:34:01 pm »

Akhier glances at all of theses fancy people arriving
in town and sighs. Looking into the inns kitchen already
full of dirty dishes he realizes its going to be a long night
because if those dapper fellows don't buy a full course
meal it will only be because they want a special meal just
for themselves.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Book

• Bay Watcher
  • The Situation being: you ain't confoosed, yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2011, 04:34:44 pm »

[OoC]Are any of us actually FROM the town? Not that its bad
or anything and would make why we get singled out easier
to flavor as we would all be outsiders but it seems we all
just blew into town so we could mess it up or something.[/OoC]
Book has his quarters at the University just outside the town, and seems to spend much of his time cloistered while working on his research on Alien Technology. No one knows where he was born, but has been tenured here for more years than anyone can recall, so it would be fair to call him a local. Though sometimes he tends to disappear for weeks on end on mysterious errands.

He flips his pocketwatch in his hand over and over, eager to learn if another Victorian Gentleman had... has... will have... if someone else at some point will have discovered his time machine.

Oh, time travel and grammar.

Book was wandering through the town recently, and spotted a well dressed gentleman of characteristic behaviour... he had seen someone like that once or twice before, though not with the same face. That person had appeared and disappeared using a blue box which he'd mentioned was bigger on the inside. If he was indeed the same gentleman, his help would be much appreciated both for the town and Book's quest, as he was known as a man of intellect instead of brute force and cynicism... His different visage could be explained, since the owner of that blue box could regenerate in a new body after death. On the other hand, that man he had met before came from a race of powerful, deceitful and manipulative beings; could this be a different "time lord" trying to pass as benign while having horrid horrid intentions towards the town? Only time (heh) would tell.
Quote from: Toaster
Daykill Book is the new Vengekill Pandarsenic.
The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

"G.T.L. baby: Gym, Tanning, Laundry." -- The Situation

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2011, 04:40:01 pm »

{OoC}and whats to keep us from fleeing the town when shit goes down?
Dapper weather machines?
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2011, 04:40:51 pm »

((There's always flavor that explains why we can't leave. Like a rockslide that blocks the road or something like that.))
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
BLARG IM DED

Book

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2011, 04:42:00 pm »

OOC: Right, like that'll stop a TARDIS.
The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2011, 04:43:14 pm »

[ooc]Obviously the time machine blows and isolates
the town in a temporal bubble[/ooc]
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2011, 04:48:45 pm »

Jack sighed.

It wasn't easy trying to grow up in a town like this.  A town where bizarre deaths and mysterious strangers were pretty much the norm.  And it certainly didn't help to be of below average stature, to have a stammer when under pressure or to be allergic to pollen.

However, it wasn't all bad.  He had a relatively steady cleaning job at the bar, even though it brought him into contact with rather undesirable types much of the time.  It was a good thing the bartender had taken pity on him.  Otherwise, he'd probably still be at the bottom of that well.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2011, 04:49:20 pm »

Thrakor glances at the strange folk that have gathered in his town.  He knows this will be an interesting few days...  Better be ready.

"Let's make this next one a double."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2011, 05:13:23 pm »

OOC: Right, like that'll stop a TARDIS.

Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Book

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2011, 05:18:43 pm »

Beautiful! Sigged!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2011, 06:08:35 pm »

"Indeed I am not," Pandar agrees. "It is a known fact in these parts that I am a time traveler, a native of the year of 1892. I am a gentleman of wealth and taste, if I may say so myself, but I've found myself stranded in this year with none of the amenities to which I've grown accustomed. It is, indeed, almost as much as I can manage to keep myself presentable. Only rarely do I wear my monocle for fear of it suffering damage without my having a way to repair it, and I've even had to polish the head of my cane myself," he confided, at the end indicating the ornately detailed metallic cross at the top of his cane, completely missing the double entendre he had just made.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2011, 06:14:14 pm »

I believe I have resisted the urge to play Miles Gloriosus in a third mafia game, and thus will not be joining. Carry on, brave souls.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2011, 06:15:08 pm »

The always-skeptical Jokerman-EXE, now Osiris, pauses and regards Pandar strangely, now sure that he is being messed about with.

Osiris didn't like being messed about with.

"I see," he says finally, at the same time signaling to the bartender that he had changed his mind about that drink. "It sounds as though you've led quite the interesting life up to this point, fraught with...hardships of all sorts." He still isn't sure if Pandar was making a joke on purpose, so he decides to send one right back.

A time traveler, huh? Maybe he can help Osiris get back to the point where Toaster betrayed him and change things.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
BLARG IM DED

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2011, 06:19:51 pm »

Akhier checks the oven and quickly fetches the
crumpets out. "This will mollify them for a bit anyway",
and he then puts them on a fancy plate and goes to
offer them to the dapper gentlemen.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2011, 06:22:38 pm »

"Up until my time travel device failed to work on its return journey, I hadn't experienced many great hardships, I confess," Pandar confessed. "The majority of the wealth I have left to my name is banknotes that mean nothing in this era and my pocketwatch," he added, indicating to Osiris the silver pocketwatch he held, ticking away the time quite accurately.

Either Pandar was sincere and accurate in what he'd said, or he was absolutely insane but a genius inventor. One thing, however, was clear: he meant and believed exactly what he was saying.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24