Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 74

Author Topic: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Game Over, nobody wins >:I  (Read 177575 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Votes, after eternity:
Argembarger - 0 -
IronyOwl - 3 - Ottofar Jack_A_T Jim_Groovester
Jack A T - 0 -
Jim Groovester - 0 -
Jokerman-EXE - 0 -
Leafsnail - 1 - IronyOwl
NativeForeigner - 1 - Leafsnail
Org - 0 -
Ottofar - 1 - NativeForeigner

Not Voting: Argembarger Jokerman-EXE Org

Day ends Monday at 9 PM Pacific. Hammer is at 7.

This day is governed by the Laws:
Demand: Archangel Mode

Well that was fast.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 06:33:30 pm by Pandarsenic »
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

I am not fucking going to fucking stuggle with quoting your last post, Irony, so...

"Trying too fucking hard": You could've stuck with definite, strong evidence against Ottofar: he fucking lurked, fucking OMGUSed, fucking talked about delivering content without delivering it, and the only reason he survived was because of an action he never fucking did.  And he was scummy fucking before.  Instead, you go off and say he must be either cult or scum because he's a zombie and zombies must be soopersecret fucking cult.  That's trying too fucking hard to paint the guy as definite scum.

"Three fucking possibilities": What exactly is it that convinces you so completely that a cult fucking exists?  Isn't there the possibility that, y'know, some mafioso-fucker has a role-removing ability?  Trying to bring it down to three possibilities by ignoring all others is not a smart fucking idea!  Also, I love how, after claiming that there's no fucking way Ottofar could be anything but cult or scum, you give a possibility that allows him to be shitty town.

"Do fucking go on": "I wonder what would fucking have happened if I hadn't done something you saw as fucking scummy?  As far as I can tell, you would merely have been fucking scumhunting and targeting the person you saw as scummiest at the fucking time, and that's fucking bad."

And finally...

"If you fucking disagreed, you'd be helping to lynch the people who haven't posted at all in several fucking days for blatant lurking. Obviously, you seem to fucking agree there's a point at which it's too fucking much to just mean they're fucking scum."

...ARE YOU FUCKING IGNORING MY FUCKING POST, FUCKER!?!

Essentially, both Ottofar and Irony are extremely high up on my scumpick list.

PPE: ...WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT VOTECOUNT YOU GOT VOTES WRONG AND STUFF.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Irony is fucking voting Leafsnail.
*Jim is fucking voting Irony.

Or is something messing with your fucking votecount, Fuckersenic?
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

<_< No mention of that I left everyone listed as "0 votes"?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

YOU DID THAT TO!?!  UFCK YUO!
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

This doesn't really answer my question, and you're just regurgitating the same bullshit spiel you've been saying for the whole day.

It's okay, though. The question was rhetorical anyway.
That does answer your fucking question. It'd be different at MYLO because his entire case is built around it being MYLO.

Ho, man. This is golden. Yeah, sure, Leafsnail wasn't doing anything except lynching the serial killer.

What were you doing?

Oh, right. Even less.
Good, then we fucking agree it was alright to be doing nothing at that point. Glad we cleared that the fuck up.

I am not fucking going to fucking stuggle with quoting your last post, Irony, so...

"Trying too fucking hard": You could've stuck with definite, strong evidence against Ottofar: he fucking lurked, fucking OMGUSed, fucking talked about delivering content without delivering it, and the only reason he survived was because of an action he never fucking did.  And he was scummy fucking before.  Instead, you go off and say he must be either cult or scum because he's a zombie and zombies must be soopersecret fucking cult.  That's trying too fucking hard to paint the guy as definite scum.
Quoting it I can kind of fucking see, but why exactly was it too fucking hard to read the fucking thing? I fucking explained why he's probably cult or scum, multiple times, and in explicit detail at least once. There's only one real reason I can think of for this bullshit, and it involves Leafsnail.

"Three fucking possibilities": What exactly is it that convinces you so completely that a cult fucking exists?  Isn't there the possibility that, y'know, some mafioso-fucker has a role-removing ability?  Trying to bring it down to three possibilities by ignoring all others is not a smart fucking idea!  Also, I love how, after claiming that there's no fucking way Ottofar could be anything but cult or scum, you give a possibility that allows him to be shitty town.
That fucking occurred to me, but what kind of fucking role would have a multiple-use permanent neutralizer like that?

I also fucking love how after I've repeatedly explained it, you completely missed the fucking fact that his obvcultscumness actually isn't fucking tied to his regular scumminess. Nice tunneling there, did Leafsnail tell you it was okay to hop on now?

"Do fucking go on": "I wonder what would fucking have happened if I hadn't done something you saw as fucking scummy?  As far as I can tell, you would merely have been fucking scumhunting and targeting the person you saw as scummiest at the fucking time, and that's fucking bad."
I have been unim-fucking-pressed with his scumhunting on Native. Have you been impressed by it?

"If you fucking disagreed, you'd be helping to lynch the people who haven't posted at all in several fucking days for blatant lurking. Obviously, you seem to fucking agree there's a point at which it's too fucking much to just mean they're fucking scum."

BZZZZRT, you are once again a fucking dumbass! Ottofar's at least posted today (game-day, obvious-fucking-ly), and you've said jack-all about Jokerman. Org can be fucking excused because he's a fucking jester, but right now Jokerman should be at the tip top of your fucking list. But he's not, so, shit, I guess you agree with me. OOPS.

Day ends Monday at 9 PM Pacific. Hammer is at 7.
Actual-Monday or Pandar-time Monday?

And yeah, fuck this vote count bullshit. Unvote Leafsnail, votecount please.

NINJA'D:
FUCK.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Oh, okay. I just fucking assumed that was another facet of Archangel mode. Nevermind then, you asshole.

Leafsnail again.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

This doesn't really answer my question, and you're just regurgitating the same bullshit spiel you've been saying for the whole day.

It's okay, though. The question was rhetorical anyway.
That does answer your fucking question. It'd be different at MYLO because his entire case is built around it being MYLO.

No it isn't. That's a fucking lie.

It's the same argument whether it's mylo or not. The only part of it that has anything to do with mylo is that Leafsnail's saying we shouldn't lynch Ottofar just to see what happens because we don't have lynches to waste.

Stop fucking lying you fucking lying piece of lying shit.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quoting it I can kind of fucking see, but why exactly was it too fucking hard to read the fucking thing? I fucking explained why he's probably cult or scum, multiple times, and in explicit detail at least once. There's only one real reason I can think of for this bullshit, and it involves Leafsnail.

That fucking occurred to me, but what kind of fucking role would have a multiple-use permanent neutralizer like that?

I also fucking love how after I've repeatedly explained it, you completely missed the fucking fact that his obvcultscumness actually isn't fucking tied to his regular scumminess. Nice tunneling there, did Leafsnail tell you it was okay to hop on now?

"Fucking role": Okay, so far we've lost a bunch of fucktownies, the fuckmod, a fuckserial fuckiller, and whatever fuckMr. fuckPerson was.  There is the possibility of a smaller, more powerful fuckscumteam.  Or some non-fuckcult third fuckparty.  Hey, that wouldn't be as powerful as a fuckcult.

...Actually, I did notice that your two ends of fuckscumminess weren't tied together.  That's why I said "allows him to be" instead of "makes him".  He's still fuckscummy, as I seem to be repeatedly saying.  Just not as fucking fuckscummy as you, in my eyes.

I have been unim-fucking-pressed with his scumhunting on Native. Have you been impressed by it?
Not extremely impressed, but it was still solid-feeling.  There's a reason I fucking swore at fucking Native when he complained about me not fucking contributing when I had fucking contributed.

BZZZZRT, you are once again a fucking dumbass! Ottofar's at least posted today (game-day, obvious-fucking-ly), and you've said jack-all about Jokerman. Org can be fucking excused because he's a fucking jester, but right now Jokerman should be at the tip top of your fucking list. But he's not, so, shit, I guess you agree with me. OOPS.
Ah, so you weren't trying to fucking push me towards voting Ottofar again.  Fucker.

..."YOU ARE NOT FOCUSED ON THE FUCKING LURKERS, SO YOU MUST AGREE WITH ME AND BE SCUM.  FUCKER."  Wow, that was stupid, Irony.  You seem to be convinced that, because I'm not targeting Jokerman, and instead am targeting the people who have done other major scummy actions (in addition to fucking lurking, in Ottofar's case), I must fucking agree with you.  Guess what?  YOU'RE A FUCKING DUMBASS.  There are bigger scumtells than being a lurking bastard.  For example, being an OMGUSing, useless, scummy bastard who was conveniently zombified like Ottofar.  Or being a player who decides to go beyond the facts into nonsensical WIFOMy accusations of cultscumitude and assumptions of bastard elements, while misrepresenting the arguments given against him, and giving stupid arguments against those who fucking accuse him, like...YOU.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

The only part of it that has anything to do with mylo is that Leafsnail's saying we shouldn't lynch Ottofar just to see what happens because we don't have lynches to waste.
That's fucking all of it, or at least all of it that isn't fucking made up. He admits Ottofar's scummy as fuck but still thinks lynching him is a scummy idea, with the only reasons given for this being "we don't have room to experiment" and some fucking strawman about zombies != scum.

"Fucking role": Okay, so far we've lost a bunch of fucktownies, the fuckmod, a fuckserial fuckiller, and whatever fuckMr. fuckPerson was.  There is the possibility of a smaller, more powerful fuckscumteam.  Or some non-fuckcult third fuckparty.  Hey, that wouldn't be as powerful as a fuckcult.
I'd consider a fucking cult far more likely than a much smaller, secondary fucking scumteam, especially one that worked like that. I also have no fucking idea what kind of noncult third fucking party would do that, at least not in a fucking game where we've already got a fucking SK. And for that fucking matter, we've already lost a "mod," so I'd think we're either in fucking crazytown or running out of fucking third parties here.

...Actually, I did notice that your two ends of fuckscumminess weren't tied together.  That's why I said "allows him to be" instead of "makes him".  He's still fuckscummy, as I seem to be repeatedly saying.  Just not as fucking fuckscummy as you, in my eyes.
I slightly fucking misread that the first fucking time. I never said he absolutely fucking can't be anything but cult or scum, but it seems incredibly fucking unlikely. What fucking part of pointing that out seems scummier than saying he absolutely has to be all the way through?

There are bigger scumtells than being a lurking bastard.  For example, being an OMGUSing, useless, scummy bastard who was conveniently zombified like Ottofar.
You think not posting at all is less of a fucking scumtell- again, on its own merits, not assuming any of the obvious other explanations- than posting poorly? Wouldn't scum rather lurk completely than pop in to say "usuk, fuck u, imma OMGUS" and then lurk completely?

Furthermore, if you don't fucking disagree with any of the fucking points I have against Ottofar, what the fuck makes you think I'm scummy? You're going on and fucking on about how swearing he must be scum makes me scum, then you fucking agree that his zombification is suspicious?

Or being a player who decides to go beyond the facts into nonsensical WIFOMy accusations of cultscumitude and assumptions of bastard elements, while misrepresenting the arguments given against him, and giving stupid arguments against those who fucking accuse him, like...YOU.
Point out what fucking nonsensical accusations I've made.

Then point out where I've used any fucking WIFOM, beyond theorizing about something that isn't known for a fucking fact.

Then point out where I've made scummy fucking assumptions of bastard elements, or used them in a scummy fucking way.

Then explain how I'm "misrepresenting" the arguments given against me, because fucking frankly I think you and Leafsnail are the ones fucking doing that.

Finally explain why my fucking arguments against you, Leafsnail, and Jim (and Otto?) are stupid. I know that's what you've been fucking trying to do, but it's not working very fucking well.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

The only part of it that has anything to do with mylo is that Leafsnail's saying we shouldn't lynch Ottofar just to see what happens because we don't have lynches to waste.
That's fucking all of it, or at least all of it that isn't fucking made up. He admits Ottofar's scummy as fuck but still thinks lynching him is a scummy idea, with the only reasons given for this being "we don't have room to experiment" and some fucking strawman about zombies != scum.

IronyOwl Defense Guide as Scum:
1. Misrepresent all arguments against you.
2. Never directly answer a question.
3. Outright lie.

How about you answer my accusation about you lying.

Because you are lying. And if you're not lying, then you're being incredibly fucking disingenuous.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Vote count didn't change, did it?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd consider a fucking cult far more likely than a much smaller, secondary fucking scumteam, especially one that worked like that. I also have no fucking idea what kind of noncult third fucking party would do that, at least not in a fucking game where we've already got a fucking SK. And for that fucking matter, we've already lost a "mod," so I'd think we're either in fucking crazytown or running out of fucking third parties here.
I worded that fucking terribly.  What I meant was that the fuckscumteam would be smaller than normal for this fucking player number, but each fuckmember would be more fuckpowerful.  Fuck.

I slightly fucking misread that the first fucking time. I never said he absolutely fucking can't be anything but cult or scum, but it seems incredibly fucking unlikely. What fucking part of pointing that out seems scummier than saying he absolutely has to be all the way through?
The fact that you felt that you had to go for a fucking WIFOMy assumption of bastarditude to show that the guy, if he isn't fuckscum, is fuckcult.  Fuck.

Quick question: If the fuckOrg fuckzombieness can be fuckconfirmed, would you advocate fucklynching him?  Not over fuckOtto or fuckLeafsnail or fuckJim or fuckMe, but still, would he end up on your list of fuckpeople to fucklynch? Fuck.

There are bigger scumtells than being a lurking bastard.  For example, being an OMGUSing, useless, scummy bastard who was conveniently zombified like Ottofar.
You think not posting at all is less of a fucking scumtell- again, on its own merits, not assuming any of the obvious other explanations- than posting poorly? Wouldn't scum rather lurk completely than pop in to say "usuk, fuck u, imma OMGUS" and then lurk completely?

Furthermore, if you don't fucking disagree with any of the fucking points I have against Ottofar, what the fuck makes you think I'm scummy? You're going on and fucking on about how swearing he must be scum makes me scum, then you fucking agree that his zombification is suspicious?
Not posting at all: Jokerman did actually fucking post a couple times this game day.  They were fucking shitty crap posts, though, and barely even count as posts.  He has, however, largely disappeared off the face of the forum, with the occasional rare, fucking short post.  In my fucking opinion, fucklurking is a major scumtell, yes, but how major it is depends on how fucking active the fucker is elsewhere on the fuckforum.  Ottofar is fucking active on the fuckforum.  Jokerman is barely doing anything on the fucking forum.

Lack of disagreement with points: I do think the zombification is suspicious...because it's overly convenient.  You think that too, but also, for some reason, brought in some nonsense about cult that doesn't know it is cult and unconfirmed bastarditude.  THAT is where we strongly disagree.  And THIS is a great example of you misrepresenting my arguments.  Fuck.

Or being a player who decides to go beyond the facts into nonsensical WIFOMy accusations of cultscumitude and assumptions of bastard elements, while misrepresenting the arguments given against him, and giving stupid arguments against those who fucking accuse him, like...YOU.
Point out what fucking nonsensical accusations I've made.

Then point out where I've used any fucking WIFOM, beyond theorizing about something that isn't known for a fucking fact.

Then point out where I've made scummy fucking assumptions of bastard elements, or used them in a scummy fucking way.

Then explain how I'm "misrepresenting" the arguments given against me, because fucking frankly I think you and Leafsnail are the ones fucking doing that.

Finally explain why my fucking arguments against you, Leafsnail, and Jim (and Otto?) are stupid. I know that's what you've been fucking trying to do, but it's not working very fucking well.
I'm going to be fucking lazy here, and just say REREAD MY FUCKING POSTS.  Better yet, REREAD THE FUCKING DAY.  Fuck.  Also, stop trying to get me to fucking defend fucking Leafsnail and Jim, fucker.  Fuck.

Vote count didn't change, did it?
No change.  Fuck.

Fuck.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

Huh, I'm not voting IronyOwl?  I'll fucking rectify that.  Unvote, vote IronyOwl.

It's not that you've fucking changed your story.  It's that your story didn't make sense even the first fucking time.
Spoiler: Ob-fucking-jection (click to show/hide)
It's funny, because both of these quotes show me tearing your original story apart, not accusing you of changing that story.  I'm actually impressed with how belligerently you're sticking to your story, even if it is fucking awful.

For the first sentence, I think I wanted fucking Jokerman gone. Did you know he's still theoretically playing this fucking game? Yeah, I'd forgotten about him too. Either way, you weren't doing shit at the time either except sitting on your Zrk2 vote.
While you were apparently not sitting on your (completely unmentioned as of then) Jokerman suspicion, apparently.

The second two sentences, in addition to being wrong, directly fucking contradict each other. You're trying to accuse me of either being quiet for some fucking reason, or outright making it the fuck up later, and of trying to distance myself from the fucking lynch right the fuck after each other. I'd say that's pretty nice fucking evidence that you're just tunneling at this point, you fucking scum. But sure, if you'd like more fucking wine, wouldn't I have been either more vocal about it to distance myself, or quieter to avoid the subject altogether? I honestly still don't fucking know what you're implying I was fucking trying with "not bothering sharing it."
I meant "Not sharing it with the town".  As in, you didn't voice the objection you fucking claim you had to Zrk2 being lynched at the time.

How does this square with not wanting to be associated with his lynch?  Well, the thing about mafia is they fucking want town to be lynched.  So the ideal way to approach it is to completely fucking ignore the townie lynch when it's happening, then retroactively say you had nothing to do with it and the people on it were fucking scummy.  Only this didn't work since Zrk2 flipped serial killer (although judging by this post you STILL want to use that to fucking discredit me).

That's got nothing to fucking do with it. It's more like what the bumbling detective would be doing if one of the suspects hadn't suggested it was another guy, which appears to be make vague fucking accusations at a third suspect and drink more fucking absinthe.
If scum didn't reveal itself to me I would've fucking looked for scum, and probably still arrived at you anyway because you are fucking obvscum.

You're fucking illiterate. I've repeated this like four fucking times, and you've had nothing to fucking say about it but DURR HURR LYNCH ALL ZOMBIES BAD.
THIS IS PROBABLY MYLO
WE LYNCH PEOPLE BASED ON WHETHER THEY'RE SCUM OR NOT
ZOMBIES HAVE ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS

Unvote Ottofar (FUCK YOU YOU LURKING OBVSCUM PIECE OF SHIT), Vote Leafsnail. I know you're fucking scum trying to weasel in the last mislynch. That's why you're so fucking sure a mislynch will "lose" us the game- you know your own fucking numbers. That's also why your fucking strategy is tunneling- you've noticed nobody's even fucking here, and you're not gonna have to worry about any fucking reprisals tomorrow, because there's not gonna be one if you pull this off.
Apparently being able to count and guessing the number of mafia members based on previous games with 15 people makes you scum now.  Also, painfully fucking obvious OMGUS, I quit etc.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Mod: Please give the fucking assholes who need to be reminded that they're actually in the game a prod.

I.E., Jokerman-EXE, NativeForeigner, Ottofar, Org.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 74