Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 74

Author Topic: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Game Over, nobody wins >:I  (Read 177488 times)

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile

What? Fuck you, I'm here. I'm just playing by the new rule, d00d. Fuck you and leave me alone or I quit.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

What? Fuck you, I'm here. I'm just playing by the new rule, d00d. Fuck you and leave me alone or I quit.

I thought the Archangel wasn't supposed to admit he was the Archangel on pain of modkill.

One player has randomly been selected to be the Archangel. The Archangel is not permitted to inform others of being the Archangel on pain of modkill.

Fuck this I quit etc.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile

I didn't admit shit, you fucking fuckwad fuckbag.

I quit or whatever.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Day ends tomorrow, barring an extension.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I'm far too fucking busy for this shit right now. I'm guessing none of you fuckers want an extension?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Oppose extension.

I'm so fucking tired of playing this game I just want to quit.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Yeah, that's what I fucking figured. At 9 people "playing," we'd probably need every fucking person active anyway, and fucking Leafscum sure as fuck isn't going to be down for that either.

So I quit. For real.

I am a survivor. Yeah yeah, Scum Lite, but I've been pretty benign to town. Also I wish I had a fucking team to fuck over with that claim, but I don't. Fuck.

Anyway, D1 I was pretty townie, as you might have fucking noticed. D2 I realized I'd get fucking NK'd if I didn't fucking shut up, so I basically just lurked. I was fucking serious about not thinking Zrk2 was scum, though.

D3 I forget what I was fucking thinking exactly, but I was going after Ottofar for the stated fucking reasons, not just to push a lynch through and get this shit over with.

I do think Jim is fucking scum. That's why I was going after him earlier in the game but then backed off when he refused to explain why he thought someone was town- I didn't want to fucking piss him off.

I also think Leafsnail is tunneling scum. He's been going after me all day for anything he can get his hands on, including contra-fucking-dictory accusations, starting with not being on the fucking bandwagon earlier. He's grasping for any excuse he can get to say "Look at him, he's different!"

Anyway, that's my fucking guess, which I'm sharing because I'm probably fucking fucked anyway and have a fairly townish bent by default. Bear in mind that if it was MYLO, it's actually LYLO because you're already down a townie. You might want to fucking consider lynching someone else.

Anyway, unvote Leafsnail. I'm just gonna sit in the corner and hope to not fucking die now. Shoulda done that from the fucking start.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

Yeah, I don't think there's any way we can lynch anyone other than Zrk2 IronyOwl today.  The real thing that's changed is that he's now guaranteed not to be a townie.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Yeah, that's about what I fucking figured. Of course, MYLO -1 Townie = LYLO, as I've said, so if you were town you'd basically be throwing away the game in your own eyes.

Actually, I do have one thing I can offer the town (or more likely, the active scum). My only ability is to draw a target's action to myself. If you don't lynch me I could use it on a target of your choice. I don't imagine it would do much, especially since none of you seem to think the zombies are a problem, but it's there if you want it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Also I fucking quit, etc.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, that's about what I fucking figured. Of course, MYLO -1 Townie = LYLO, as I've said, so if you were town you'd basically be potentially throwing away the game in your own eyes by lynching anyone except me who is guaranteed to not be a townie.
This statement is very interesting.  The parts you've missed out are bolded.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, I'll fucking quit if I see one more person make a fucking EBWOP without adding anything fucking meaningful.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Yeah, that's about what I fucking figured. Of course, MYLO -1 Townie = LYLO, as I've said, so if you were town you'd basically be potentially throwing away the game in your own eyes by lynching anyone except me who is guaranteed to not be a townie.
This statement is very interesting.  The parts you've missed out are bolded.
Decent chance is still better than a fucking guarantee.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

So seriously, if there's any townies left out there, you'd best stop lurking and act real fucking fast. There's nine players left, but me and Org are third party. That leaves seven, meaning if there's three scum you have to lynch one tonight or die, end of story.

Normally I'd just ask Jim and Leaf if they wanted to deal, but they don't have any fucking reason to; I'll suffice for winning them the game, and doing so without admitting anything in the process.

Jack AT, I'm pretty sure you're the only active townie around. If so, you'd better get in here real fucking fast.

Native, now's the time to unlurk. It's the end of the fucking game, man.

Jokerman, you need to fucking get in here now, mode or no.

Org, if I get lynched you won't be. Fucking help and I'll try to get you lynched?

Man, fuck this game. I know last night lasted a fucking month, but still, this is fucking disgraceful. If fitting, for this particular day's... conditions.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Also Leafsnail, unless you guys want a deal.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 74