Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 74

Author Topic: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Game Over, nobody wins >:I  (Read 177732 times)

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

Xanatos goals?  Just as planned.

Org: What are your thoughts on the current state?
Zrk2: What do you think of Mr. Person's choice to co-opt almost all of your arguments against SirBayer yesterday?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Zrk2: What do you think of Mr. Person's choice to co-opt almost all of your arguments against SirBayer yesterday?
Brains are delicious.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Brains are delicious.

Just as I planned.  Everyone will now be more confused because Org said something odd.  This means that all my plans will work unless someone screws them up.

...Meh.

Everyone: What do you think A Grave Mis-Stake could be?  How about its condition?  I'm guessing maybe it triggers on a mislynch?
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

I uh... might have an explanation for the current law.

Spoiler: Submission (click to show/hide)

Yeah.  I don't know what this is gonna do.  Could be something to do with blue or voting.

Org is clearly a Jester, but it's not entirely clear what we should do about it.  The mafia won't want to kill him, the town won't want to lynch him and we don't seem to have a town killer.  For now, I suggest everyone completely ignores everything he has to say and we'll see if he's still alive tomorrow.

And I guess we learn that defending someone else isn't an 100% scumtell.

Argem.

I think I'm believing both Org and Bayer.
I think Zrk might be scum for Bandwagoning and Tunneling.
Also Jack A T.
This was your latest contribution, Ottofar.  Quite a lot has changed since then.  What do you think about yesterdays events?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

I may know what Grave Mis-Stake is.
But I will only tell it if you lynch me.
No, I really do know what it is.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Brains are delicious.

Was this, by chance, some sort of hint, then?
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Brains are delicious.

Was this, by chance, some sort of hint, then?
Not really.

Book

• Bay Watcher
  • The Situation being: you ain't confoosed, yo!
    • View Profile

SirBayer and Toaster are dead; the other 13 players are alive. What's the confusion?
My mistake, I missed Toaster's death. I blame it on the multi-staged dusk/night/dawn-while-talking thing... I overlooked it.

Hahahahaha.
herp derp.herp derp.herp derp.herp derp.herp derp.herp derp.herp derp.herp derp.herp derp.herp derp.herp derp.
Or I am scum, and will never get lynched. Haha. Ultimate plan.
I am actually concerned about this, yes. Jester is the perfect scum fakeclaim. Org: how about you give us a full roleclaim, name of role, powers, things you sent and the like? If you cooperate, I'd be willing to vote you if you really want to be lynched and there are no better targets to choose from. If you don't cooperate then I'll continue to consider you possible scum and will encourage all to do their best to off you in any non-lynching way they have available.

Mod: Can you confirm if this:
[Day] Commune: You may be a gossipy skank and give away your alignment to a player of your choice each day phase.
would force Org to claim his TRUE alignment to someone, or could he opt to give a fakeclaiming message?
Quote from: Toaster
Daykill Book is the new Vengekill Pandarsenic.
The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

"G.T.L. baby: Gym, Tanning, Laundry." -- The Situation

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Day 1, 15/15
« Reply #308 on: March 14, 2011, 08:33:20 pm »

I can tell you this much:

Just for reference:

1) I will not tell you any outright lies
2) On Day 1 or any other day where Laws don't happen, things will work basically at face value.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

SirBayer and Toaster are dead; the other 13 players are alive. What's the confusion?
My mistake, I missed Toaster's death. I blame it on the multi-staged dusk/night/dawn-while-talking thing... I overlooked it.

Hahahahaha.
herp derp.herp derp.herp derp.herp derp.herp derp.herp derp.herp derp.herp derp.herp derp.herp derp.herp derp.
Or I am scum, and will never get lynched. Haha. Ultimate plan.
I am actually concerned about this, yes. Jester is the perfect scum fakeclaim. Org: how about you give us a full roleclaim, name of role, powers, things you sent and the like? If you cooperate, I'd be willing to vote you if you really want to be lynched and there are no better targets to choose from. If you don't cooperate then I'll continue to consider you possible scum and will encourage all to do their best to off you in any non-lynching way they have available.

Mod: Can you confirm if this:
[Day] Commune: You may be a gossipy skank and give away your alignment to a player of your choice each day phase.
would force Org to claim his TRUE alignment to someone, or could he opt to give a fakeclaiming message?
Haha, thats not happening Book. I have valuable information here. Im not going to give away more than needed.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Really, Book? You want to lynch the CONFIRMED jester? Really? Really? REALLY?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Book

• Bay Watcher
  • The Situation being: you ain't confoosed, yo!
    • View Profile

Really, Book? You want to lynch the CONFIRMED jester? Really? Really? REALLY?
I wondered what his reaction to the offer would be. And how sure are you he is CONFIRMED IN CAPITAL LETTERS? Couldn't he lie to Bayer? Couldn't there be some other foul play? Are you SURE there couldn't be? Really? REALLY?

In any case, I did say "if there are no better targets to choose from". We want to lynch scum, but if we have no decent leads, a mislynch of a townie is worse than a mislynch of a jester; sure, he wins, but we can keep playing and are not closer to losing, yes? So the carrot of helping him win (without impeding the town winning at the same time) was aiming for more information than we got from Bayer's flip and the rest of the night processing (which wasn't much). But you saw how he reacted.

Haha, thats not happening Book. I have valuable information here. Im not going to give away more than needed.
Right, so you're OK with me thinking you still possible scum then, in that case I will not help you and will refrain from voting you, but hope and insist that whoever can kill you/neutralise you/screw with you at night, do so. If you have "valuable" information, you can either set your price and share it, or you can lose the game by whatever means the other players have to achieve that, as you are confirmed anti-town regardless of whether you are really a jester or not.
Quote from: Toaster
Daykill Book is the new Vengekill Pandarsenic.
The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

"G.T.L. baby: Gym, Tanning, Laundry." -- The Situation

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right, so you're OK with me thinking you still possible scum then, in that case I will not help you and will refrain from voting you, but hope and insist that whoever can kill you/neutralise you/screw with you at night, do so. If you have "valuable" information, you can either set your price and share it, or you can lose the game by whatever means the other players have to achieve that, as you are confirmed anti-town regardless of whether you are really a jester or not.

He has set his price already:

Now, I see one problem with how this is working: both deals that have been offered have been set up in a way that allows one side to back down after the other side sets their stuff up, without any real risk.  This means that the deals will probably not be made easily.

Oh, and just to see how trustworthy the Spoiling Spectator power reveals are...Org, mind using your alignment gossipy power on someone again?
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

I would love to.
However I no longer gave that power.

Jack A T