Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 74

Author Topic: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Game Over, nobody wins >:I  (Read 174429 times)

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
Re: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Day 2, 13/15, 1 replace?
« Reply #645 on: April 02, 2011, 11:44:37 am »

So zrk2, mind 'splaining these?
Darvi:
-Dohoho funny self vote NAT. You voted for yourself at the beginning, it wasn't funny.
-Is the first person to question the SirBayer-Org defence You were the first person to question Sir Bayer about defending Org.
-Hopped  the SirBayer-Org wagon You only voted after it turned into a bandwagon.

Jimbook Groovestras:
-Has already won There were some shenanigans in which Book tried to use an autowin power at the beginning.

Leafsnail, other than me, who are your scumpicks? Why are we only seeing one sentence posts from you?
Spoiler: Examples (click to show/hide)
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Desperate scum is desperate.

How's about you look to Day 2 for all the arguments against you. That's what everybody's voting you on.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

So for the Ottofar thing and inquiring about your vote movement. That hardly justifies the developing bandwagon.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Let me get this straight. Voting for myself to check the quirks of whatever rules there might be, calling somebody out for defending on day 1,  voting him after he repeatedly refuses to stop, and a joke are scummy? You're not even trying, Zrk2.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: April 02, 2011, 01:58:33 pm »

Leafsnail, other than me, who are your scumpicks? Why are we only seeing one sentence posts from you?
I'll post more than one sentence when it's worth posting more than one sentence.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: April 02, 2011, 02:01:52 pm »

-Dohoho funny self vote NAT. You voted for yourself at the beginning, it wasn't funny.

Jimbook Groovestras:
-Has already won There were some shenanigans in which Book tried to use an autowin power at the beginning.
Question: Are you sure you're reading the same game as the rest of us?  Also, is that the best note you can take on Jimbook?  Really?  And there's a difference between a funny self vote and an explicitly rule-testing self-vote.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

I read the first ten pages, then life happened so I posted what I had.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: April 03, 2011, 04:22:59 am »

Zrk2, please respond to my questions in D2.

Spoiler: Examples (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

Org is proving truly ridiculous, I can't see him still being a jester and not having tried another route to being lynched. Worst case scenario is we get rid of a third party instead of the likelihood of a townie.

Ah, you gotta love inconsistency.
With that first sentence, you're doubting Org's alignment and wanting to lynch him for that, and with the second sentence you're trying to reaffirm his Jesterhood.

What are you trying to do, Zrk2?

Thoughts on current events:
*Zrk2 voting Org: Odd.  Zrk2. seeing how Org was pretty much openly announced to be a jester, I think even trying another route to being lynched would be useless, and he probably knows that.

I'm voting him because he is guaranteed non-town, so until I see something better, Org makes for the best target as his lynch can't hurt town.

That is awfully passive, Zrk2. "Until I see something better"? That signifies you're not really scumhunting; you're just standing around waiting for someone to put your vote on so that you'll stay inconspicuous. If you don't see anything better, dig until you do.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: April 03, 2011, 11:51:08 am »

Zrk2, please respond to my questions in D2.

I think I got them, what were they? Slow day, I should be able to put something together today.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: April 03, 2011, 11:58:43 am »

So erryone agree on the the Ottofar plan?

Sorry, busy at the moment. I'm going to declare the day over and lock the votecount, but since I don't have time to actually end it for a while you're free to discuss.

If one of you tallies up the votes before I'm back and another of you confirms it that would be extraordinarily helpful but I can manage if you don't. <_< It would just be nice.

wat

Argembarger:
-Not much doing, seems fairly generic

NativeForeigner:
-Meh, generic play is generic

Elaborate. What is generic play?

Jimbook Groovestras:
-Has already won

Eh?

For example.

I think I had some more, will go look for them.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: April 03, 2011, 04:53:32 pm »

So erryone agree on the the Ottofar plan?

Sorry, busy at the moment. I'm going to declare the day over and lock the votecount, but since I don't have time to actually end it for a while you're free to discuss.

If one of you tallies up the votes before I'm back and another of you confirms it that would be extraordinarily helpful but I can manage if you don't. <_< It would just be nice.

wat

Argembarger:
-Not much doing, seems fairly generic

NativeForeigner:
-Meh, generic play is generic

Elaborate. What is generic play? You did not stick out for anything, you scumhunted but not extremely, were you a survivor you would be doing it perfectly.

Jimbook Groovestras:
-Has already won

Eh? He engaged in some joke about invoking his hidden power to win the game automatically, I thought it was funny, but it only seems to cause problems.

For example.

I think I had some more, will go look for them.

Thanks. Is that what you wanted?

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

Unvote, vote Leafsnail. Where the hell have you been? I have seen nothing but one line posts from you for far to long. Explain yourself.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unvote, vote Leafsnail. Where the hell have you been? I have seen nothing but one line posts from you for far to long. Explain yourself.

It seems like you're just backtracking now. How about asking a useful question? Far more effective than just pointing out someone's lurkiness.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

You expect me to answer when you haven't even responded to my one line posts, yet alone all the more substantial ones yesterday?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: April 03, 2011, 06:33:49 pm »

Votes, ahurr durr:
Argembarger - 0 -
Darvi - 0 -
IronyOwl - 0 -
Jack A T - 0 -
Jim Groovester - 1 - Org
Jokerman-EXE - 0 -
Leafsnail - 1 - Zrk2
lordnincompoop - 0 -
Mr.Person - 0 -
NativeForeigner - 0 -
Org - 0 -
Ottofar - 0 -
Zrk2 - 5 - Jim_Groovester Ottofar Leafsnail Jack_A_T Darvi

Not Voting: Argembarger IronyOwl Jokerman-EXE lordnincompoop Mr.Person NativeForeigner

Day ends Monday at 9 PM Pacific. Hammer is at 7.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 74