Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 74

Author Topic: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Game Over, nobody wins >:I  (Read 174460 times)

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile

Unvote, vote Leafsnail. Where the hell have you been? I have seen nothing but one line posts from you for far to long. Explain yourself.

If all you have are lurking accusations, at D3 even, you're doing something wrong.

Why do you refuse to actually respond to all those comments D2? If you want to incite conversation, there are certainly better ways than just voting lurkers with nothing else.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

Unvote, vote Leafsnail. Where the hell have you been? I have seen nothing but one line posts from you for far to long. Explain yourself.

...Yes, he's lurky.  Yes, that's a problem.  Guess what's more of a problem?  Your sheer uselessness throughout most of the game, refusal to actually respond to most points against you, and shown lack of reading.  As of your hilarious list of notes, I'm pretty sure you convinced many people to vote for you.  Just through that.  And that's not even taking into account your arguments against SirBayer, your current deflections, your Ottofar voting habits ("Yeah, I think the plan's excellent, but I'm still going to vote Ottofar until someone tells me that I'm being stupid here."), and your choice to go after Org while claiming that he might not be a jester after having been convinced yesterday that he was a jester.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

...Yes, he's lurky.  Yes, that's a problem.  Guess what's more of a problem?  Your sheer uselessness throughout most of the game, refusal to actually respond to most points against you, and shown lack of reading.  As of your hilarious list of notes, I'm pretty sure you convinced many people to vote for you.  Just through that.  And that's not even taking into account your arguments against SirBayer, your current deflections, your Ottofar voting habits ("Yeah, I think the plan's excellent, but I'm still going to vote Ottofar until someone tells me that I'm being stupid here."), and your choice to go after Org while claiming that he might not be a jester after having been convinced yesterday that he was a jester.

I said he might not be a jester because he could have been culted/corrupted etc because he is being such a blatant jester that anyone with a recruit power would make the best target to corrupt since everyone is essentially ignoring him. Therefore at worst we would lynch a jester, and at best lynch cult/someone that isn't town.

Ok, to prevent my lynching I have an offer, I'm a survivor with a one shot night kill. In exchange for not being lynched I will NK Org for you guys, achieving my goal, and removing the wildcard he presents.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

I said he might not be a jester because he could have been culted/corrupted etc because he is being such a blatant jester that anyone with a recruit power would convert him since he is being ignored by most people for being an 'obvious jester'. Therefore at worst we would lynch a jester, and at best lynch cult/someone that isn't town.

Ok, to prevent my lynching I have an offer, I'm a survivor with a one shot night kill. In exchange for not being lynched I will NK Org for you guys, achieving my goal, and removing the wildcard he presents.

Hit post instead of preview, resulting in shitty wording.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Interesting. I say we do it.

While we're on the topic, what are we doing about Ottofar? Do we want him to reverse last night in an attempt to undo action-discovering, or wait for something else?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

How does killing Org accomplish your goal?

You're not really a survivor, are you?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Though... Zrk2, how do you know what your power does?
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

How did you beat me to posting? I didn't get any warning.

While we're on the topic, what are we doing about Ottofar? Do we want him to reverse last night in an attempt to undo action-discovering, or wait for something else?

If Ottofar's a zombie now he won't be able to do that, I don't think.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

How did you beat me to posting? I didn't get any warning.
The timestamps are identical, so my only guess would be alphabetical order.

If Ottofar's a zombie now he won't be able to do that, I don't think.
Did you mention that you lost your power(s) when you were zombified? I thought you said "nothing else had changed" or similar.

Though, I'm now wondering if this was his plan all along. Claiming zombieness, not necessarily being a zombie.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

Though... Zrk2, how do you know what your power does?

...I investigated it the first night.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Did you mention that you lost your power(s) when you were zombified? I thought you said "nothing else had changed" or similar.

I believe I did mention that I lost my powers.

Yep, here. I mentioned that my role is disabled, but my alignment's the same.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

It gets rid of uncertainty and provides information. Both are good for the town.

Yes I am. Back in the sign up thread I made some DF inspired jokes about cats making good hats and so my submission was ignored in favour of making me a CAT HATING JERK WHO IS MEAN because I said this:

C'mon, everyone knows that *Cat Tallow Stew* is delicious!
Oh my god that is adorable...
...in a stew!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

It gets rid of uncertainty and provides information. Both are good for the town.
That doesn't answer the question and makes it look like you're scum.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Zrk is right.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile

That doesn't answer the question and makes it look like you're scum.

I have to agree.

It looks like you can't make up your mind on what role you are, Zrk. That sounds to me like an NK-powered town, or something, but I don't see how it furthers your goal as Survivor at all, seeing as it doesn't increase your chances of surviving particularly much.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 74