Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 74

Author Topic: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Game Over, nobody wins >:I  (Read 174489 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Day 4 9/15, 1 replace pl0x
« Reply #705 on: April 24, 2011, 08:54:03 pm »

You know what? I know exactly what's going on. Fuck this, replace me.

I'm going to go lurk for a week don't worry guys I'll be back after the day ends I promise I'll post something then.

No, but seriously, this is stupid. Fuck this, replace me.

Is there any way to get around this? Because this is going to a fucking pain in the ass and I feel like quitting over it. Fuck this, replace me.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: April 24, 2011, 09:23:36 pm »

Okay, seriously, why is everyone fucking acting like Archangel!?!  I mean, yes, the joke's obvious, but still.  If this keeps up, I RAGEQUIT.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: April 24, 2011, 09:23:52 pm »

You know what else is bullshit, Native? I seem to have your fucking rose now, mind telling me why? Cause if you're gonna pull bullshit like that I'll just fucking quit, I don't even care about this game anymore.

What the fuck??? Are you shitting me? I wanted to get that shit into circulation! You know you can fucking pass it on, right? Dude, if you fucking pussy out and quit, I'll just fucking quit, I mean, seriously? Speaking of which, who do you think you're going to pass that shit on to? Or are you just gonna give me a fucking reason to kill you before I fucking quit? Seriously! You know, I might have picked someone different if you weren't so fucking tricky to read!

Fucking Jack: Who the fuck cares??? Fucking do something! Or go ahead and quit! Just give me a fucking reason to quit.

Yeah, I have a kill power, so what? Doesn't make me a bad fucking person. If you're going to be fucking thinking that way, I'll just fucking leave the game now.

Jim: Fuck you! If you replace, then I'll quit!

Err-fucking-body: Why the fuck are you all acting so fucking angry and pissy? Seriously, fucking threatening to quit every fucking time? I swear, I think either you guys are fucking faking or there might be more than one fucking Archangel, I don't fucking know but it's making me want to quit this shitty game.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: April 24, 2011, 09:33:31 pm »

Fucking Jack: Who the fuck cares??? Fucking do something! Or go ahead and quit! Just give me a fucking reason to quit.

I JUST FUCKING DID SOMETHING!

Are you really ignoring that post!?!  Fuck you, then.

And yes, I find it suspicious that you have a kill power.  Day 3 was a fucking write-off when it comes to information.  We did get one fucking SK killed, which is great, but that's really all we did.  I could use more to work with, which is why I'm fucking trying to figure out what the fuck is going on.

And you still complained way too quickly about a minor fucking delay on Easter of all days, after a fucking giant hiatus in the game!  Seriously!

I find it interesting that you claim that you can hand out the rose, and are admitting to having given it to Irony.  Why Irony, of all specific fucking people?

Also, Irony, is it true that you can pass the rose on!?!  If so, why didn't you say so!?!

Err-fucking-body: Why the fuck are you all acting so fucking angry and pissy? Seriously, fucking threatening to quit every fucking time? I swear, I think either you guys are fucking faking or there might be more than one fucking Archangel, I don't fucking know but it's making me want to quit this shitty game.
I'm in a bit of a bad fucking mood, you see.  Stressed.  Don't know about the rest, though.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: April 24, 2011, 09:34:14 pm »

Okay, seriously, why is everyone fucking acting like Archangel!?!  I mean, yes, the joke's obvious, but still.  If this keeps up, I RAGEQUIT.

I'm just tired of everybody's bullshit. What did I do to deserve any of this? I didn't do anything.

There should be only one Archangel, according to Pandarsenic anyway. Maybe that's still technically true?

MOD: Are you a fucking lying son of a bitch or is what you said at the start of the day true? Because if it isn't, fuck this, replace me.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: April 24, 2011, 09:41:49 pm »

You basically just fucking told us how you won't be able to fucking do much. Why don't you just fucking quit? Wait, you fucking know what? I'll just fucking quit instead.

You really think there'd be two fucking SKs? Seriously? If that's the damn case, I should just fucking quit!

You seriously fucking think I'm acting too fucking quickly? It's like 7 fucking thirty. You should have fucking time.

Of course I'll claim my own fucking rose! I don't have any damn reason not to. I gave it to fucking Irony because he's the hardest one to read in this damn bunch and it'll be interesting to see who he fucking passes it to. That is, if I don't quit first.

Yeah, this is kind of pissing me off that everyone's fucking acting like this fucking bullshit.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: April 24, 2011, 09:46:05 pm »

I am rolling on the floor laughing.  I may need to pay more attention to this topic.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: April 24, 2011, 09:54:14 pm »

Quit taking away my votes damnit. I quit mafia forever and ever, for reals this time.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: April 24, 2011, 10:00:13 pm »

You know what else is bullshit, Native? I seem to have your fucking rose now, mind telling me why? Cause if you're gonna pull bullshit like that I'll just fucking quit, I don't even care about this game anymore.

What the fuck??? Are you shitting me? I wanted to get that shit into circulation! You know you can fucking pass it on, right? Dude, if you fucking pussy out and quit, I'll just fucking quit, I mean, seriously? Speaking of which, who do you think you're going to pass that shit on to? Or are you just gonna give me a fucking reason to kill you before I fucking quit? Seriously! You know, I might have picked someone different if you weren't so fucking tricky to read!
"Get that shit into circulation?" Are you fucking shitting me? You're trying to say you were just gonna hand me a rose and let it drift wherever? Can you magically fucking know where it goes now or were you just seriously fucking hoping your kill-switch would land right-the-fuck where you wanted it when you felt like offing someone? How the fuck would you even use something like that?

Also, Irony, is it true that you can pass the rose on!?!  If so, why didn't you say so!?!
Yes I can pass on the fucking rose, I'd just fucking quit otherwise. I didn't say so because I FUCKING FORGOT THAT INFO WASN'T IN THE FUCKING DESCRIPTION!!!!!!

I am rolling on the floor laughing.  I may need to pay more attention to this topic.
>:I
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: April 24, 2011, 10:05:14 pm »

You basically just fucking told us how you won't be able to fucking do much. Why don't you just fucking quit? Wait, you fucking know what? I'll just fucking quit instead.

You really think there'd be two fucking SKs? Seriously? If that's the damn case, I should just fucking quit!

Of course I'll claim my own fucking rose! I don't have any damn reason not to. I gave it to fucking Irony because he's the hardest one to read in this damn bunch and it'll be interesting to see who he fucking passes it to. That is, if I don't quit first.

Unable to fucking do much: And yet I fucking said I'll still do what I can.  Because fuck.

Two fucking SKs: It is fucking possible.  However, your recent posts (notably, the one where you actually admitted to giving the rose away), make me lean slightly more towards town on you.  You fucker.  Also, I'll quickly say this: the kill pattern we've seen doesn't match your fucking ability in any way.

Claiming your own fucking rose: And that is a fucking good thing, in this case, for you.  Fucking.  It made me fucking lean slightly more town on you, and, interestingly, on that fucker Irony.  It means that you're willing to dispel the idea that Irony is just claiming to have the rose to screw you over, and that Irony isn't just trying to fuck you over by claiming the rose.

Giving the rose to fucking Irony: Interesting.

NativeForeigner: Do you think that you would've gotten a better read off of Irony if your kill power hadn't been fucking revealed?  Is this a reason for you to fucking quit?

I'm tired of all you fuckign quitters!  I'm going to qUIT like this, if this happens more!

PPE:

Yes I can pass on the fucking rose, I'd just fucking quit otherwise. I didn't say so because I FUCKING FORGOT THAT INFO WASN'T IN THE FUCKING DESCRIPTION!!!!!!

Fascifuckinating.  How did you fucking forget it when it was revealed today?  Did you fucking take a while between reading the rose thing and posting about having it, you fucker?
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: April 24, 2011, 10:06:14 pm »

Seriously, QFT.

Also, Panda, you didn't send the SSpecs the info for this wonderful law we passed.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: April 24, 2011, 10:12:24 pm »

Wait, I fucking misread what Irony said.  Fucking.  If I'm acting this stupid, I should fucking quit!

Fascifuckinating.  How did you fucking forget it when it was revealed today?  Did you fucking take a while between reading the rose thing and posting about having it, you fucker?

Ignore what I fuckign said here.

IronyOwl: What the fuck were you trying to saY!?!  Is the rose-moving thing in the fucking description or not!?!
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: April 24, 2011, 10:12:40 pm »

"Get that shit into circulation?" Are you fucking shitting me? You're trying to say you were just gonna hand me a rose and let it drift wherever? Can you magically fucking know where it goes now or were you just seriously fucking hoping your kill-switch would land right-the-fuck where you wanted it when you felt like offing someone? How the fuck would you even use something like that?

I always fucking know where the Goddamn rose is. If you pass it to someone I'll fucking know exactly who you fucking pass that shitty ass rose to!

Jack: Fucking fine!

Yeah, it's fucking possible, I'll admit that shit. I'm fucking glad you're able to read into the fucking patterns, your competence makes me want to quit slightly less, but still, FUCK!

No, actually, I fucking think that revealing my fucking power actually helps me get a damn read, it lets me see who that fucker wants to kill. Yes, Goddammit! I'm going to fucking quit.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: April 24, 2011, 10:21:44 pm »

Native: When can the rose be moved, and when can you kill its holder?

If both can be done during the day, I have an idea on how to get rid of Org.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: April 24, 2011, 10:23:26 pm »

Because he needs to be fucking dealt with, y'know.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 74