Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 74

Author Topic: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Game Over, nobody wins >:I  (Read 174513 times)

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Day 4 9/15, 1 replace pl0x
« Reply #735 on: April 25, 2011, 12:50:42 pm »

Fuck you IronyOwl.

Fucking damn OMGUS you fucking fucker! Fuck this, I quit.

Do you even have a damn reason to be fucking voting Irony you damn bitch?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: April 25, 2011, 12:53:47 pm »

I fucking don't fucking need fucking reasons you fucking motherfucking fucker. Fuck you and your family.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: April 25, 2011, 12:56:42 pm »

I fucking don't fucking need fucking reasons you fucking motherfucking fucker. Fuck you and your family.

Ahem.  Here goes nothing:

FUCK YOU OTTOFAR.

Reasons are powerful things.  They cause arguments.  They convince people.  They are one of the most important things to votes.  Refusing to give your reasons indicates that you are not interested in aiding the town.  Thus, I say this: if you are a townie, I might fucking quit.  Why?  Because you're sure not fucking acting like one.

Fucker.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: April 25, 2011, 12:57:15 pm »

Fuck you.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: April 25, 2011, 01:24:57 pm »

Fuck you too, Ottofar. You make me wanna quit.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: April 25, 2011, 03:08:01 pm »

What the fuck ever man. I fucking quit. Right. Now.

SniHjen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Hacenten
« Reply #741 on: April 25, 2011, 03:14:17 pm »

what have you done!

I refuse to have anything to fucking do with this fucking travesty.

I didn't vote archangel, thank the two other Spoiling Spectating assholes for this shit.

I fucking quit?

am I doin it rite?
That [Magma] is a bit deep down there, don't you think?
You really aren't thinking like a dwarf.

If you think it is down too far, you move it up until it reaches an acceptable elevation.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: April 25, 2011, 03:52:54 pm »

No. Fuck off.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: April 25, 2011, 03:56:15 pm »

Ottofar, thou frothy crook-pated boar-pig!  Thou art sick in the world's regard, wretched and low, a poor unminded outlaw sneaking home!  Fie!  Fie!  Fie!  Fie!  Fie!  Fie upon you!  Thou art unwilling to contribute but a single piece of information!
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: April 25, 2011, 04:17:35 pm »

And IronyOwl, what the fuck did you even vote NativeForeigner for at the beginning of the day if you were just going to chickenshit out later? And what the fuck is your problem with Ottofar?
I just wanted to fucking know why he gave me his fucking death rose but a fucking tracking beacon hot potato seemed like a good fucking reason. And besides, he can't be a fucking cultist and he's probably not a fucking serial killer so why not? We don't even know if there is any scum in this stupid fucking game.

And why do you even fucking care about Ottofar? Because he's also a zombie so you've got some kind of fucking cultchat or some shit? What do you think of his stupid fucking OMGUS with no fucking reasons what-so-fucking-ever?

And you're all really bad at this whole thing. Learn to be better at it or so help me, I'm out of this game.
So what the fuck are YOUR fucking scumpicks, huh?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: April 25, 2011, 04:31:51 pm »

And why do you even fucking care about Ottofar? Because he's also a zombie so you've got some kind of fucking cultchat or some shit? What do you think of his stupid fucking OMGUS with no fucking reasons what-so-fucking-ever?

I find it hard to believe that those fucking zombies are cultists, because of one thing: they've been fucking claiming.  Thus, one zombie dying would essentially reveal the entire fuckshitfucking cult, with the exception of the cult-leading bastard.

If they are so crazy as to claim, then I have one thing to do: QUIT.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: April 25, 2011, 04:48:12 pm »

I find it hard to believe that those fucking zombies are cultists, because of one thing: they've been fucking claiming.  Thus, one zombie dying would essentially reveal the entire fuckshitfucking cult, with the exception of the cult-leading bastard.
I guess that makes some fucking sense, but with those fucking skeletons from 5.5 the cult leader didn't even fucking know he was one, for all I know these fucking members don't even know they are. Fuck this game.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: April 25, 2011, 06:40:59 pm »

The day finally fucking starts and I'm on TWO DAYS FUCKING HOLIDAY.  Why I didn't just quit the fuck out of this stupid game before that is beyond me.

And then I get back and there's this fucking mess of people just FUCKING SWEARING AT EACH OTHER and threatening to quit and getting nowhere.  I swear, if this continues I'll have to participate even less or quit.

What's more I've completely fucking forgotten almost everything about this game.  If I weren't about to quit that would be almost as aggravating as all the fucking players in this stupid game.

Anyway:
IronyOwl Jokerman-EXE NativeForeigner
Is there a reason why you guys didn't fucking vote yesterday?  NativeForeigner and IronyOwl especially were both fucking here but doing nothing.

In fact, Native, today you seem to be not putting your fucking vote where your stupid, sweary fucking mouth is.  You start by voting Jack to "get him to do something useful", then you fucking keep your vote on him even though he did some stuff without giving any kind of fucking reason.  You then quietly transfer your vote to Ottofar without contributing any of your own fucking reasons for doing so.

IronyOwl is being almost as fucking evasive with their fucking vote.  They just fucking vote NativeForeigner and remove that vote for no fucking reason.  SWEARING ISN'T A FUCKING EXCUSE FOR DOING THAT.  And then you fucking vote Ottofar for some stupid joke reason and leave it at fucking that.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: April 25, 2011, 06:44:14 pm »

Fuck this is fucking ridiculous my god but I'm going to have to quit reading it because you guys swear too fucking much.

Fuck.

(If you still need a replacement by the time that I can actually replace, I'll in)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: April 25, 2011, 06:47:05 pm »

And IronyOwl, what the fuck did you even vote NativeForeigner for at the beginning of the day if you were just going to chickenshit out later? And what the fuck is your problem with Ottofar?
I just wanted to fucking know why he gave me his fucking death rose but a fucking tracking beacon hot potato seemed like a good fucking reason. And besides, he can't be a fucking cultist and he's probably not a fucking serial killer so why not? We don't even know if there is any scum in this stupid fucking game.

Somebody's fucking killing people (lol Pandarsenic) so why wouldn't there be any scum? Why would you even say that?

That's stupid. It's almost like you want people to think there aren't any scum despite obvious evidence to the contrary. Man, what even the fuck is that called? WIFOM?

Whatever. Fuck it.

What makes you think I give a fuck about Ottofar? I don't. I give more of a fuck why you do.

How are your reasons any better? You voted him to see what would happen. How's that a good reason? Then he OMGUSed and gave you reason to justify your vote after the fact. Who's really the reasonless voting dickwad here?

I think you're scum, IronyOwl, but fuck this. I don't even care anymore.

And Vector, fuck you. What the fuck are you even doing in here. Hurry the fuck up and replace me already so I can quit this fucking game.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 74