Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 74

Author Topic: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Game Over, nobody wins >:I  (Read 174136 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Day 4 9/15, 1 replace pl0x
« Reply #750 on: April 25, 2011, 06:48:45 pm »

Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: April 25, 2011, 07:19:01 pm »

Argem still needs a replace....
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: April 25, 2011, 08:23:26 pm »

IronyOwl Jokerman-EXE NativeForeigner
Is there a reason why you guys didn't fucking vote yesterday?  NativeForeigner and IronyOwl especially were both fucking here but doing nothing.
I don't even fucking care or remember anymore. I know I didn't really fucking think Zrk2 was scum and probably didn't see any fucking point to bandwagoning him even more than he already had going.

IronyOwl is being almost as fucking evasive with their fucking vote.  They just fucking vote NativeForeigner and remove that vote for no fucking reason.  SWEARING ISN'T A FUCKING EXCUSE FOR DOING THAT.  And then you fucking vote Ottofar for some stupid joke reason and leave it at fucking that.
I fucking voted Native to find out why he was trying to fucking kill me before I could even quit, but his fucking tracker rose story makes fucking sense. If it's that fucking complicated just to fucking kill someone I'd just quit on the fucking spot.

I wasn't fucking joking on Otto, he was scummy as fuck and now he's a fucking zombie and we don't know what the fuck that means. I guess lynching someone for a test is fucking scummy, but we don't even know for fucking certain that he is a zombie and not just lying to get out of the fucking noose without doing anything.

Somebody's fucking killing people (lol Pandarsenic) so why wouldn't there be any scum? Why would you even say that?
I don't even fucking know. We've got town, SK, and "mod," so I don't know what the fuck is going on and that led me to fucking derpland I guess. Whatever.

How are your reasons any better? You voted him to see what would happen. How's that a good reason? Then he OMGUSed and gave you reason to justify your vote after the fact. Who's really the reasonless voting dickwad here?
I voted him to lynch him to see what the fuck would happen, not just get a fucking rise out of him. I guess that's normally much fucking worse, but the only fucking reason he's still alive was offering to do something he didn't so why the fuck not? It's not like he's all fucking townlike recently.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: April 26, 2011, 04:33:17 am »

How about we lynch you and see what happens.

Ho ho! What now, fuckwit?

No, but seriously, that's extremely lazy reasoning. Going for 'why not' lynches are pretty damn fucking scummy, so unless you can make a better case for why he's scum or why lynching him advances the town's win condition, then I think you should pretty much hang.

Why the fuck do I even bother. Fuck this. I'm quitting.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: April 26, 2011, 06:41:24 pm »

PFP: Fuck this band trip. First day of itinerary is utterly fucking wrong.   On a more mafia topic, wasn't Irony's stated reason for fucking voting Ottofar the whole lack of rewind and lack of zombie confirmation?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: April 26, 2011, 06:45:12 pm »

I dunno.

Is it?

Why don't you step in for IronyOwl some more. Is there something going on there I should look into?

But I'm not going to. I'll post something tomorrow, I swear.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: April 26, 2011, 08:10:16 pm »

How about we lynch you and see what happens.

Ho ho! What now, fuckwit?
Fuck this, I'm quitting. Someone replace me.

No, but seriously, that's extremely lazy reasoning. Going for 'why not' lynches are pretty damn fucking scummy, so unless you can make a better case for why he's scum or why lynching him advances the town's win condition, then I think you should pretty much hang.
How about how fucking scummy he was ages ago, when I was in favor of lynching him? I'd give some fucking quotes or something but I still haven't reread like I keep saying I will.

There's also fucking zombies out there, and we don't know what they do, but we know if it's a fucking douchebag player doing it he's preventing a rewind, why would he even fucking do that? You don't even fucking care that you're a zombie or want to know why?
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: April 26, 2011, 09:22:45 pm »

Good fucking news everyone.  There's actual wireless up here.  Fuckign.

I might not have to fucking quit, but I still want to.

And fucking stuff.

Posts will still be fucking sporadic, but coherent.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: April 26, 2011, 11:54:30 pm »

How about how fucking scummy he was ages ago, when I was in favor of lynching him? I'd give some fucking quotes or something but I still haven't reread like I keep saying I will.

There's also fucking zombies out there, and we don't know what they do, but we know if it's a fucking douchebag player doing it he's preventing a rewind, why would he even fucking do that? You don't even fucking care that you're a zombie or want to know why?

Yeah, wel-

Shit.

It still feels like you're just picking on Ottofar because he's fucking Ottofar. Like, welp, I got no scum picks. Time to pick on Ottofar, that's always a good choice.

Ottofar, do something.

Blah blah I quit I wish today was Org mode instead of Archangel mode fuck this.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: April 27, 2011, 02:18:33 pm »

Bluh i voted for more deadly theme. Maybe next time :I

Archangel Mode = double game hilarity :P

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: April 27, 2011, 02:23:12 pm »

Fuck You. This is Motherfucking annoying. I fucking hate using these excessive swearwords.

Also,  I might do something tomorrow.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: April 27, 2011, 03:33:44 pm »

Jack A T's fucking band trip

Day 2

Why don't you step in for IronyOwl some more. Is there something going on there I should look into?
...The thing is, what IronyOwl originally said both fucking weakens your argument and makes Irony's whole "I voted him to lynch him to see what would happen" thing sound fucking odder.

Fuck this band trip.  Fuck the paper-thin band shirts.  I have a strong urge to quit.

Fuck You. This is Motherfucking annoying. I fucking hate using these excessive swearwords.

Also,  I might do something tomorrow.
I doubt that that part of Fucking Archangel is the fucking part you're meant to fuckign imitate.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: April 27, 2011, 08:01:55 pm »

I don't even fucking care or remember anymore. I know I didn't really fucking think Zrk2 was scum and probably didn't see any fucking point to bandwagoning him even more than he already had going.
Spoiler: Ob-fucking-jection (click to show/hide)
Other than the fucking self contradiction, if you didn't think he was scum, shouldn't you have, like, fucking found someone who was and done something about it?  It makes me want to fall back on some tired fucking cliche about leaving the game.

I fucking voted Native to find out why he was trying to fucking kill me before I could even quit, but his fucking tracker rose story makes fucking sense. If it's that fucking complicated just to fucking kill someone I'd just quit on the fucking spot.
So, uh... OMGUFS, but with a kill instead of a vote?

I wasn't fucking joking on Otto, he was scummy as fuck and now he's a fucking zombie and we don't know what the fuck that means. I guess lynching someone for a test is fucking scummy, but we don't even know for fucking certain that he is a zombie and not just lying to get out of the fucking noose without doing anything.
Your fucking point?  We don't know if any of us are lying and trying to get out of the noose by claiming to be a fucking town aligned player.

I voted him to lynch him to see what the fuck would happen, not just get a fucking rise out of him. I guess that's normally much fucking worse, but the only fucking reason he's still alive was offering to do something he didn't so why the fuck not? It's not like he's all fucking townlike recently.
I fucking agreed that Ottofar was scummy a while ago, but your attack on him is completely fucking ridiculous and scummy.  You make some vague intonation that everyone thought he was scummy before, why don't we go back to fucking lynching him to "see what happens".  It strikes me as someone who doesn't give a fuck about finding the alignment of the lynchee.  I quit.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: April 28, 2011, 04:03:06 pm »

Spoiler: Ob-fucking-jection (click to show/hide)
Other than the fucking self contradiction, if you didn't think he was scum, shouldn't you have, like, fucking found someone who was and done something about it?  It makes me want to fall back on some tired fucking cliche about leaving the game.
The very fucking bottom in particular. I seem to have fucking vanished Day 2, so I don't even remember what the fuck was up with that. Maybe I requested a replace but Pandar wouldn't fucking do it.

So, uh... OMGUFS, but with a kill instead of a vote?
Pretty fucking much. It's not like he fucking suspected me previously or some shit like a vig might do.

Your fucking point?  We don't know if any of us are lying and trying to get out of the noose by claiming to be a fucking town aligned player.
Well do you not fucking think his near-lynch was justified last time? Has he fucking done anything to fucking convince you that he's town now?

I fucking agreed that Ottofar was scummy a while ago, but your attack on him is completely fucking ridiculous and scummy.  You make some vague intonation that everyone thought he was scummy before, why don't we go back to fucking lynching him to "see what happens".  It strikes me as someone who doesn't give a fuck about finding the alignment of the lynchee.  I quit.
To be perfectly fucking fair, his zombieness helps with that, because we don't know what they fucking do, if he even fucking is one. If not, that's fucking that and I'm fucking quitting.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: April 28, 2011, 05:26:42 pm »

Jack's fucking band trip: Day 3.

Went to concerts.  Bought some fucking stuff.  Maple tea is fucking good.  Good enough to make me want to quit.

Okay.  I don't like the "see what happens" idea when it comes to lynching anyfuckingone.  However, Ottofar's fucking behaviour is particularly bad right now.  He needs to be useful.  "Might do something tomorrow" isn't fucking good enough.

IronyOwl: To clarify the "Earlier In The Fucking Game" bit, how does "he's sort of passed the Noobscum/RiA Event Horizon for me" fucking mean "He's probably not scum"?  Am I fucking misunderstanding it?
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 74