Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 74

Author Topic: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Game Over, nobody wins >:I  (Read 174517 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Day 4 9/15, 1 replace pl0x
« Reply #765 on: April 28, 2011, 10:24:45 pm »

The very fucking bottom in particular. I seem to have fucking vanished Day 2, so I don't even remember what the fuck was up with that. Maybe I requested a replace but Pandar wouldn't fucking do it.
This answer seems to have some serious fucking implications for the game.  Namely, that you seem to be saying that things you say earlier takes precedent over things you say later, which would suggest that you're fucking moving backwards through time or some bullshit like that.  I'll say it again: you said Zrk2 was being scummy, but still didn't want to commit your unused vote.  Almost as if you were trying to avoid a fucking bandwagon charge against someone you knew was nonmafia.

Well do you not fucking think his near-lynch was justified last time? Has he fucking done anything to fucking convince you that he's town now?
Was he scummy as fuck then?  Yes.
Has he done anything to turn it around since then?  No.
Is the way you're approaching his lynch enough to give me serious fucking doubts about your intentions regarding him?  Yes.

To be perfectly fucking fair, his zombieness helps with that, because we don't know what they fucking do, if he even fucking is one. If not, that's fucking that and I'm fucking quitting.
I'd point out that there are 8 players and probably at least 3 mafia left.  We don't have any fucking freelynches to waste on someone who "might be a zombie".  And then that you didn't advocate this course of action when other players (or indeed Ottofar) claimed zombie.

Also: I fucking quit for the duration of the Royal Wedding 4 day weekend we're having here (friday - monday).  My family is fucking dragging me along again.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: April 28, 2011, 10:31:48 pm »

Also: I fucking quit for the duration of the Royal Wedding 4 day weekend we're having here (friday - monday).  My family is fucking dragging me along again.

What, no royal pain in the ass pun?

I fucking quit.

Mod: Vote count?

Meanwhile, Ottofar and Jokerman-EXE and Org and NativeForeigner haven't done jack shit in a while. Not that I'm expecting much out of Org, but what the fuck about the three of you fuckers? Fucking lurker dickwads. Activity's so low in this game it makes me want to not play for a week.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: April 28, 2011, 11:03:21 pm »

IronyOwl: To clarify the "Earlier In The Fucking Game" bit, how does "he's sort of passed the Noobscum/RiA Event Horizon for me" fucking mean "He's probably not scum"?  Am I fucking misunderstanding it?
I think you fucking are. I meant he had passed the fucking point of terrible nooby scum and entered the realm of just plain fucking bad at this. I didn't think he was a fucking jester, but I thought his scumtells were too fucking egregious to just fucking mean the obvious anymore.

This answer seems to have some serious fucking implications for the game.  Namely, that you seem to be saying that things you say earlier takes precedent over things you say later, which would suggest that you're fucking moving backwards through time or some bullshit like that.  I'll say it again: you said Zrk2 was being scummy, but still didn't want to commit your unused vote.  Almost as if you were trying to avoid a fucking bandwagon charge against someone you knew was nonmafia.
I pointed out that what he was saying sounded fucking scummy, not that I thought he had gone so fucking far as to wrap around and be regular fucking scummy again. I'll also say again that at that fucking point, adding a vote onto him wouldn't have done or not done a fucking thing.

Was he scummy as fuck then?  Yes.
Has he done anything to turn it around since then?  No.
Is the way you're approaching his lynch enough to give me serious fucking doubts about your intentions regarding him?  Yes.
Fair e-fucking-nough, but do you have a better idea? Apart from the fucking obvious of lynching me for going for the easy fucking lynch, that is. You haven't done a whole fucking lot otherwise, so I'm sort of fucking curious what you think aside from that.

I'd point out that there are 8 players and probably at least 3 mafia left.  We don't have any fucking freelynches to waste on someone who "might be a zombie".  And then that you didn't advocate this course of action when other players (or indeed Ottofar) claimed zombie.
Also fair e-fucking-nough, but remember that we don't absolutely fucking know Otto is a fucking zombie, and if he fucking is it's likely some sort of malicious fucking cult. So odds fucking are that we lynch lying fucking scum or figure something out about a fucking cult, or at worst fucking case should probably learn something about the game itself.

I didn't fucking bring this up when Jim claimed because he volunteered, which seemed to make it pretty fucking unlikely that he was standard cult, and also I didn't want to fucking punish people for bringing us fucking information. I think I brought it up when Otto claimed that he might have fucking planned that to get out of his fucking lynch without having to actually do what he fucking said he would, but I'm not fucking sure why I didn't go for him more then. Like I keep fucking saying, I don't think we should lynch Otto just because he's a fucking zombie, but because he's useless, scummy, possibly fucking lying, and if not likely part of a cult whose leader didn't fucking want the night rewound for some fucking reason. That's not quite as fucking good a reason as "he's definitely scum," but fuck if it isn't a decent bargain otherwise.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: April 28, 2011, 11:46:07 pm »

Meanwhile, Ottofar and Jokerman-EXE and Org and NativeForeigner haven't done jack shit in a while. Not that I'm expecting much out of Org, but what the fuck about the three of you fuckers? Fucking lurker dickwads. Activity's so low in this game it makes me want to not play for a week.

I've been busy as fuck with class. Been thinking about quitting this shit.

Anyfuckingway, I put most of my damn time today into fucking Vengeful.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: April 29, 2011, 08:43:09 am »

I'm fucking no longer busy, having received the fucking license today.
I just have my fucking piano lessons, and I'll be reading this again.

If I hear you complain I might as well quit now.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: April 29, 2011, 12:38:03 pm »

Fuck you Jim, I've been busy. If I quit this game I'll have time to do what I want to do, so don't make me fucking do it.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: April 29, 2011, 04:13:22 pm »

I'm going to be fucking home tomorrow night!

Three people posting about having been busy, while not really doing anything with those posts, pisses me off and makes me wanna quit.  The excuses are fucking believable, though, so meh.

IronyOwl: To clarify the "Earlier In The Fucking Game" bit, how does "he's sort of passed the Noobscum/RiA Event Horizon for me" fucking mean "He's probably not scum"?  Am I fucking misunderstanding it?
I think you fucking are. I meant he had passed the fucking point of terrible nooby scum and entered the realm of just plain fucking bad at this. I didn't think he was a fucking jester, but I thought his scumtells were too fucking egregious to just fucking mean the obvious anymore.
So, basically, you thought he was so fucking scummy that he had to just be a bad fucking player and not a fucking scum?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: April 30, 2011, 04:11:10 pm »

So, basically, you thought he was so fucking scummy that he had to just be a bad fucking player and not a fucking scum?
Pretty fucking much. Also I quit.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

So everybody's just lurking then?

That makes it easy for me to do the same.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Everybody just fucking quit.

Like me.

Fuck you all.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile

Yeah, votecount, please, or I'll quit. For good.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

...WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE.

Ottofar: Scumpicks?  Why have you been f-ing constantly talking about possibly fucking giving content, without ever giving said damn content?
NativeForeigner: Scumpicks?  What are your fucking thoughts on the current arguments fucking being used against Ottofar and IronyOwl?

THIS IS STUPID.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NativeForeigner: Scumpicks?  What are your fucking thoughts on the current arguments fucking being used against Ottofar and IronyOwl?

Ottofar's at the top of my fucking list right now because he's been posting, but he hasn't been giving any damn content.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

I like how you tactically omit your opinion about IronyOwl.

Scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.

Why did you give him the rose? I don't remember.

Blah blah I fucking quit etc. etc.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Totally fucking missed the entire fucking second half of the damn question. I  basically saw scumpicks and thought "I quit".

I feel the most fucking substantial arguments are those about his damn anti-prod fucking posts. They're every-fucking-where. As for that damn IronyOwl, I'm not sure what to think about the damn arguments. That's why I gave him the fucking rose, because I was having trouble fucking reading him, I wanted to see who he would pass that shit to, so it's a hot-potato timebomb tracking device as someone fucking put it.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 74