Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 74

Author Topic: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Game Over, nobody wins >:I  (Read 174450 times)

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

NativeForeigner: Scumpicks?  What are your fucking thoughts on the current arguments fucking being used against Ottofar and IronyOwl?

Ottofar's at the top of my fucking list right now because he's been posting, but he hasn't been giving any damn content.
Totally fucking missed the entire fucking second half of the damn question. I  basically saw scumpicks and thought "I quit".

I feel the most fucking substantial arguments are those about his damn anti-prod fucking posts. They're every-fucking-where. As for that damn IronyOwl, I'm not sure what to think about the damn arguments. That's why I gave him the fucking rose, because I was having trouble fucking reading him, I wanted to see who he would pass that shit to, so it's a hot-potato timebomb tracking device as someone fucking put it.

Fucking acceptable.

And Ottofar fucking disappears again.  Fucking argh..

Jim Groovester: What do you f-ing think of Leafsnail? Why?
Leafsnail: What do you f-ing think of Jim? Why?

Reason for asking: You're on the same side of the argument, and nobody's -ing talking.  You haven't really shown your thoughts on each other, as far as I can f-ing remember.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

I think IronyOwl is full of bullshit and being lazy fucking scum, so anyone who thinks the same way and is as contentious about it as Leafsnail is probably town.

Man, if I knew that Archangel Mode applied to the mod too I would've fucking quit already.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

I pointed out that what he was saying sounded fucking scummy, not that I thought he had gone so fucking far as to wrap around and be regular fucking scummy again. I'll also say again that at that fucking point, adding a vote onto him wouldn't have done or not done a fucking thing.
Your two explanations fucking contradict each other.  The first seems to assume you didn't think he was scum, while the second assumes you did.

And both explanations are fucking dumb.  The first means you were just making a fucking idle observation rather than actually trying to do something about the game.  The second... well, it doesn't cost anything to at least fucking vote for someone you think is scum.

Fair e-fucking-nough, but do you have a better idea? Apart from the fucking obvious of lynching me for going for the easy fucking lynch, that is. You haven't done a whole fucking lot otherwise, so I'm sort of fucking curious what you think aside from that.
I don't see why I need a fucking "Better idea" than lynching scum.  If you mean "other suspects", currently I have fucking NativeForeigner.

Also fair e-fucking-nough, but remember that we don't absolutely fucking know Otto is a fucking zombie, and if he fucking is it's likely some sort of malicious fucking cult. So odds fucking are that we lynch lying fucking scum or figure something out about a fucking cult, or at worst fucking case should probably learn something about the game itself. instantly lose the game.
I'm not sure what kind of malicious fucking cult claims publically.  Probably a really fucking stupid one.  This remains a terrible argument since MISLYNCHING WILL PROBABLY LOSE US THE GAME WE CAN'T AFFORD ANY "EXPERIMENT" LYNCHES.

Totally fucking missed the entire fucking second half of the damn question. I  basically saw scumpicks and thought "I quit".

I feel the most fucking substantial arguments are those about his damn anti-prod fucking posts. They're every-fucking-where. As for that damn IronyOwl, I'm not sure what to think about the damn arguments. That's why I gave him the fucking rose, because I was having trouble fucking reading him, I wanted to see who he would pass that shit to, so it's a hot-potato timebomb tracking device as someone fucking put it.
This isn't an opinion.  It's just a fucking handwave.  "I'm not sure what to think about the arguments" doesn't commit in any fucking direction.  It doesn't even commit to not committing.  It's fucking ridiculous and you know it.

Jim Groovester: What do you f-ing think of Leafsnail? Why?
I don't see any fucking reason to suspect him.  He seems to be fucking looking for scum which is more than can be said for pretty much everyone else here.  Come to think of it, I should fucking quit for that reason alone.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I pointed out that what he was saying sounded fucking scummy, not that I thought he had gone so fucking far as to wrap around and be regular fucking scummy again. I'll also say again that at that fucking point, adding a vote onto him wouldn't have done or not done a fucking thing.
Your two explanations fucking contradict each other.  The first seems to assume you didn't think he was scum, while the second assumes you did.
I thought he was fucking regular scummy earlier in the fucking day, yeah. Why are you so fucking desperate to find any excuse you possibly fucking can that I'm changing my story? It's not like I've been fucking ambiguous about it.

And both explanations are fucking dumb.  The first means you were just making a fucking idle observation rather than actually trying to do something about the game.  The second... well, it doesn't cost anything to at least fucking vote for someone you think is scum.
The day was fucking over by that point, buddy. Everyone wanted to fucking lynch him, and I didn't fucking agree but could certainly fucking see why.

Fair e-fucking-nough, but do you have a better idea? Apart from the fucking obvious of lynching me for going for the easy fucking lynch, that is. You haven't done a whole fucking lot otherwise, so I'm sort of fucking curious what you think aside from that.
I don't see why I need a fucking "Better idea" than lynching scum.  If you mean "other suspects", currently I have fucking NativeForeigner.
I'm curious what you'd be fucking doing all day if I hadn't suggested we lynch Ottofar. Near as I can fucking tell the answer is make vague accusations at Native.

Also fair e-fucking-nough, but remember that we don't absolutely fucking know Otto is a fucking zombie, and if he fucking is it's likely some sort of malicious fucking cult. So odds fucking are that we lynch lying fucking scum or figure something out about a fucking cult, or at worst fucking case should probably learn something about the game itself. instantly lose the game.
I'm not sure what kind of malicious fucking cult claims publically.  Probably a really fucking stupid one.  This remains a terrible argument since MISLYNCHING WILL PROBABLY LOSE US THE GAME WE CAN'T AFFORD ANY "EXPERIMENT" LYNCHES.
I already fucking explained what kind of malicious cult claims publicly: The kind that don't fucking know they're cult because this is damn near a fucking bastard.

But oh, I'm so fucking sorry, mislynching will lose us the game. So between someone who's been scummy as fuck, lurking like fuck, useless as fuck, and is probably lying scum or malicious cult, and the guy who suggests we lynch that fucker, you want to lynch the guy who suggests we lynch that fucker. Just to be safe, you know.

It's really fucking enlightening to know what you consider a safe lynch, by the fucking way.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

But oh, I'm so fucking sorry, mislynching will lose us the game. So between someone who's been scummy as fuck, lurking like fuck, useless as fuck, and is probably lying scum or malicious cult, and the guy who suggests we lynch that fucker, you want to lynch the guy who suggests we lynch that fucker. Just to be safe, you know.

Because scum never, ever go after weak players and easy lynches.

Fuck this I quit etc.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Because scum never, ever go after weak players and easy lynches.

Fuck this I quit etc.
So you consider his fucking case on me (and assumptions about Otto) what you'd expect from a townie who thought it was MYLO?

Also I quit.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Yep.

Why would the case against you be any different whether it's mylo or not? Everything looks in order from what I can tell, mylo or not.

I fucking quit etc. etc.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

I thought he was fucking regular scummy earlier in the fucking day, yeah. Why are you so fucking desperate to find any excuse you possibly fucking can that I'm changing my story? It's not like I've been fucking ambiguous about it.
It's not that you've fucking changed your story.  It's that your story didn't make sense even the first fucking time.

The day was fucking over by that point, buddy. Everyone wanted to fucking lynch him, and I didn't fucking agree but could certainly fucking see why.
You didn't agree because you clearly had a fucking better target, right?  And I guess this is the kind of disagreement you wouldn't bother sharing with anyone until challenged on it later.

It's almost as if you knew he wouldn't flip mafia and didn't want to associate yourself with the fucking lynch.

I'm curious what you'd be fucking doing all day if I hadn't suggested we lynch Ottofar. Near as I can fucking tell the answer is make vague accusations at Native.
Leafsnail goes after different people based on the scumminess of their actions shock.

Seriously, this argument is terrible beyond human comprehension.  I'm imagining a murderer saying "Well, if you didn't find me splattered in blood and holding a smoking revolver while standing over the victim's corpse, you'd probably just be making vague enquiries all over town".

I already fucking explained what kind of malicious cult claims publicly: The kind that don't fucking know they're cult because this is damn near a fucking bastard.

It's really fucking enlightening to know what you consider a safe lynch, by the fucking way.
So you're basically saying that since this game is bastard people who think they're town might be scum therefore we need to lynch them.

Fucking great.

Yes, mislynching will probably lose us the game.  So we lynch the person who is clearly scum and who is STILL TRYING TO DEFLECT ATTENTION TO SOMEONE ELSE.  I guess you're implying that Ottofar is somehow a safer lynch than you, but you have no fucking explanation for this and didn't even have a proper argument against Ottofar to start off with.  I give up.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

MOD: Please prod Pandarsenic. He hasn't posted in days.

Meanwhile, Ottofar and Jokerman-EXE and Org and NativeForeigner STILL haven't done jack shit in a while. Not that I'm expecting much out of Org, but what the fuck about the three of you fuckers? Fucking lurker dickwads. Activity's so low in this game it makes me want to not play for a week.

I've edited this for accuracy.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

All right, I've decided one of the crueler facets of the Archangel Mode Law that was considered (which nobody knew yet) would be too mean, so I'm going to actually post a vote count and, er.

Make the day able to end with a lynch instead of having the whole day do nothing.

So yeah, food first, votecount after.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Sorry for the excessive delays. :<
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

That's quite the fucking meal, Pandarsenic.  Fucking.

Unvote, vote IronyOwl: Ottofar's aggravating me, yes, and his actions have been painful to watch, but Irony is trying too fucking hard.  Apparently, the fact that someone's a fucking zombie is a good reason to think that they're fucking cult that doesn't know they're cult, and thus should be lynched.  That logic is fucking amazing.  If you're depending on unconfirmed bastardiness to prove that someone is a safe fucking lynch, something's wrong.  Wrong, I fucking say.

I want to quit now.  Quit due to the sheer fucking stupidity.

And this line is just fucking quit-inducing stupid:

Also, that earlier "Earlier in the fucking game" thing feels fucking off, unless you're some sort of fucking time traveler.

Finally, I will have to remember to act ultra-scummy when playing with you, Irony.  Obviously, that will make me so scummy I can't be scum, and must just be a bad player.

Essentially, both Ottofar and Irony are extremely high up on my scumpick list.  The two of them, however, are not too likely to be partners.

Oh, and I'd be utterly fucking amused if Argembarger turns out to be fucking scum.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Why would the case against you be any different whether it's mylo or not? Everything looks in order from what I can tell, mylo or not.
His whole fucking point as to why I'm scummy, as well as why Otto's not, is that we can't afford an "experimental" lynch. He hasn't said a fucking word about it otherwise, other than to make up bullshit about how I'm changing my story*. For someone so fucking focused on the notion that we can't fuck up, say by lynching a scummy useless lurker who's likely cult or liarscum, he seems oddly fucking confident about someone else for nothing but going after the easy lynch.

*Looking back on it, I'm wrong. He's been going after me for random made-up bullshit since the day started.

It's not that you've fucking changed your story.  It's that your story didn't make sense even the first fucking time.
Spoiler: Ob-fucking-jection (click to show/hide)

You didn't agree because you clearly had a fucking better target, right?  And I guess this is the kind of disagreement you wouldn't bother sharing with anyone until challenged on it later.

It's almost as if you knew he wouldn't flip mafia and didn't want to associate yourself with the fucking lynch.
For the first sentence, I think I wanted fucking Jokerman gone. Did you know he's still theoretically playing this fucking game? Yeah, I'd forgotten about him too. Either way, you weren't doing shit at the time either except sitting on your Zrk2 vote.

The second two sentences, in addition to being wrong, directly fucking contradict each other. You're trying to accuse me of either being quiet for some fucking reason, or outright making it the fuck up later, and of trying to distance myself from the fucking lynch right the fuck after each other. I'd say that's pretty nice fucking evidence that you're just tunneling at this point, you fucking scum. But sure, if you'd like more fucking wine, wouldn't I have been either more vocal about it to distance myself, or quieter to avoid the subject altogether? I honestly still don't fucking know what you're implying I was fucking trying with "not bothering sharing it."

Leafsnail goes after different people based on the scumminess of their actions shock.

Seriously, this argument is terrible beyond human comprehension.  I'm imagining a murderer saying "Well, if you didn't find me splattered in blood and holding a smoking revolver while standing over the victim's corpse, you'd probably just be making vague enquiries all over town".
That's got nothing to fucking do with it. It's more like what the bumbling detective would be doing if one of the suspects hadn't suggested it was another guy, which appears to be make vague fucking accusations at a third suspect and drink more fucking absinthe.

So you're basically saying that since this game is bastard people who think they're town might be scum therefore we need to lynch them.
I'm saying that's fucking possible, yes. I've explained repeatedly why Ottofar's a unique case of that, so you should probably just pull your head out of your fucking ass and stop tunneling like the scum you are.

Yes, mislynching will probably lose us the game.  So we lynch the person who is clearly scum and who is STILL TRYING TO DEFLECT ATTENTION TO SOMEONE ELSE.  I guess you're implying that Ottofar is somehow a safer lynch than you, but you have no fucking explanation for this and didn't even have a proper argument against Ottofar to start off with.  I give up.
You're fucking illiterate. I've repeated this like four fucking times, and you've had nothing to fucking say about it but DURR HURR LYNCH ALL ZOMBIES BAD.

Unvote Ottofar (FUCK YOU YOU LURKING OBVSCUM PIECE OF SHIT), Vote Leafsnail. I know you're fucking scum trying to weasel in the last mislynch. That's why you're so fucking sure a mislynch will "lose" us the game- you know your own fucking numbers. That's also why your fucking strategy is tunneling- you've noticed nobody's even fucking here, and you're not gonna have to worry about any fucking reprisals tomorrow, because there's not gonna be one if you pull this off.

but Irony is trying too fucking hard.
What the fuck is that even supposed to fucking mean?

Apparently, the fact that someone's a fucking zombie is a good reason to think that they're fucking cult that doesn't know they're cult, and thus should be lynched.  That logic is fucking amazing.  If you're depending on unconfirmed bastardiness to prove that someone is a safe fucking lynch, something's wrong.  Wrong, I fucking say.
You fucking too? I've explained this shit several fucking times, I don't know what the fuck is so fucking hard about it.

Ottofar was fucking turned on the night he was going to rewind it. This prevented him from rewinding it like he said he would. We fucking clear so far? This leaves three fucking possibilities:

1. It's random, and he just fucking happened to be the target. Unlikely, wouldn't you fucking say?

2. He was intentionally turned by a cult leader or some shit. A cult leader who didn't want the night rewound. Probably malicious, wouldn't you fucking say?

3. He's lying to get out of the fucking noose without delivering. Obviously malicious, wouldn't you fucking say?

Now what about this is so fucking hard to grasp?

And this line is just fucking quit-inducing stupid:
Do fucking go on.

Also, that earlier "Earlier in the fucking game" thing feels fucking off, unless you're some sort of fucking time traveler.
Jesus fucking Christ, are you trying to copy Leafsnail's bullshit? He at least bothered to explain that shit.

Finally, I will have to remember to act ultra-scummy when playing with you, Irony.  Obviously, that will make me so scummy I can't be scum, and must just be a bad player.
If you fucking disagreed, you'd be helping to lynch the people who haven't posted at all in several fucking days for blatant lurking. Obviously, you seem to fucking agree there's a point at which it's too fucking much to just mean they're fucking scum.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

His whole fucking point as to why I'm scummy, as well as why Otto's not, is that we can't afford an "experimental" lynch. He hasn't said a fucking word about it otherwise, other than to make up bullshit about how I'm changing my story*. For someone so fucking focused on the notion that we can't fuck up, say by lynching a scummy useless lurker who's likely cult or liarscum, he seems oddly fucking confident about someone else for nothing but going after the easy lynch.

*Looking back on it, I'm wrong. He's been going after me for random made-up bullshit since the day started.

This doesn't really answer my question, and you're just regurgitating the same bullshit spiel you've been saying for the whole day.

It's okay, though. The question was rhetorical anyway.

Either way, you weren't doing shit at the time either except sitting on your Zrk2 vote.

Ho, man. This is golden. Yeah, sure, Leafsnail wasn't doing anything except lynching the serial killer.

What were you doing?

Oh, right. Even less.

You know what you and Michael Jordan have in common?

Haaaangtiiiiime.

Fuck this game I fucking quit etc. etc.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

BEST

MEAL

EVER

Doing votecount now.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 74