Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 74

Author Topic: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Game Over, nobody wins >:I  (Read 177499 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

*fucking deal.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

Jack AT, I'm pretty sure you're the only active townie around. If so, you'd better get in here real fucking fast.

Good to see I've gone from being a fucking obvious minion of fuckLeafsnail to being the Only Active Townie Around.  Bit of a rapid and huge fucking change of opinion, isn't it?  I'm certain you're not going for a quick bit of support to not get lynched.  Yeah, I don't exactly fucking trust you, sorry. Fuck.

Thing is, you're either a fucking survivor, in which case you're either not exactly pro-town (but not a good lynch right now), or a fucking scumbag trying to get out of fucking being lynched.  I'm leaning towards the latter.  Fuck.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Good to see I've gone from being a fucking obvious minion of fuckLeafsnail to being the Only Active Townie Around.  Bit of a rapid and huge fucking change of opinion, isn't it?  I'm certain you're not going for a quick bit of support to not get lynched.  Yeah, I don't exactly fucking trust you, sorry. Fuck.
As I fucking recall, you copied Leafsnail without even bothering to explain it like he fucking did, so I called you on it, then make remarks about being Leafsnail's scumbuddy for a couple related fucking reasons. You'll notice there were a couple fucking posts between then and now where I didn't say you were fucking scum. Not that I know you're not, but I've been getting a fucking townie vibe from you.

Thing is, you're either a fucking survivor, in which case you're either not exactly pro-town (but not a good lynch right now)
No, if I'm a fucking survivor I'm not exactly pro-town but lynching me will lose the fucking game, unless there's only two scum left.

or a fucking scumbag trying to get out of fucking being lynched.  I'm leaning towards the latter.  Fuck.
Fuck man, you think I'd be fucking desperate enough to avoid being lynched as scum that I'd call on fucking Org for help? Buddying you and calling Jim and Leaf scum I could fucking see, but there'd be no fucking reason to flail this fucking much if I had a team in a game this fucking lurky.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Extend. You make some fucking good points, and I somehow managed to think during my shower.

More very fucking soon.  Fuck.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay.  Irony, you made some good fucking points.  That, and I thought of one big fucking thing: your interactions with others don't feel like that of a fuckscumteam fuckmember.  To put it simply, every single fucking active player has wanted you dead today, mostly from the start of the fucking day.  And I doubt the entire fuckscumteam is fucking inactive.  Most notably, if Ottofar, Leafsnail, or Jim turn out to be scum, I'd have immediate links pop up in my head.  You?  Not so fucking much.

Unvote.

This brings me to my most major fuckscum fuckpick: FuckfuckOttofar.  I've stated my reasons already today, but to fucking summarize: lurky, OMGUFuckingSing, promises of content without fucking content, and having barely survived previous scummy behaviour in the first place through an unfulfilled promise.  I doubt he's cult, though, which is where we strongly fucking disagree.  But he is the least risky lynch, in my fucking opinion: extremely high scum chance, and strong links to certain other fucking players.

Let's put it this way, Leafsnail: this ain't an experiment lynch.  This is a FUCK THE SCUM lynch.  This is a Town Must Survive lynch.

Also, Jokerfuckman: I doubt you're supposed to act like Archfuckangel like that fucking way.  No more fucking lurking, fucker.  Same with you, Nativefucker.

I am so fucking dead now.  Fuck.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By the way, this makes 2 votes on Otto to 3 votes on you, Irony.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Megablock extension. Seriously, this shit's fucking retarded. I don't want to extend the day any further. And this is basically a formality at this point since I'm already opposing it.

IronyOwl, why the fucking fuck did you take first crack at Ottofar if you were a survivor? I mean, let's say you are. Who gives a flying fuck whether he's a lurking scumfuck or not. Why did you bother at all? Why did you push for that lynch?

And that's why I think you're fakeclaiming. Because you're a fucking retarded survivor if you actually are one.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Good enough for fucking me. Unvote Leafsnail, vote Ottofar. I do fucking apologize if this ends in a no-lynch, but you were fucking fucked anyway.

IronyOwl, why the fucking fuck did you take first crack at Ottofar if you were a survivor? I mean, let's say you are. Who gives a flying fuck whether he's a lurking scumfuck or not. Why did you bother at all? Why did you push for that lynch?
I didn't want to lurk for another fucking day, and was somewhat fucking concerned about the possibility of a fucking cult. As I've said, I was also playing survivor relatively fucking town-friendly, which I knew wasn't especially fucking wise but Otto was a pretty fucking serious case.

And that's why I think you're fakeclaiming. Because you're a fucking retarded survivor if you actually are one.
I'm afraid I can't fucking deny this. Never been fucking survivor before, fucked it up fucking royally. Couldn't fucking manage being middle of the fucking road like I assume I should have been, instead was townie D1, lurky D2, and straight-up fucked up D3.

So yes, if I'd had my fucking shit together I'd have bandwagoned Zrk2 and milked the fucking mode for all its worth, instead of deciding he was probably fucking noobtown and trying to go after someone I thought was fucking dangerous.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Well, gosh. Now that you've admitted it it makes it all better.

Wait, actually, no it doesn't. Not being experienced at a particular role you claimed is no excuse at all for all your scummyfucking behavior.

Good enough for fucking me. Unvote Leafsnail, vote Ottofar. I do fucking apologize if this ends in a no-lynch, but you were fucking fucked anyway.

Oh, no need for an apology. It's no problem 'tall.

You fucking piece of shit. Morons like you make me want to quit.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait.  Wait a second.

Unvote again.  Vote Irony.  Again.  This is getting ridiculous.  Did some more rereading.  Looked at your claim more carefully.  Let's see...

*Whoa, whoa, whoa, you're claiming IDIOT survivor?  As in, you're defending yourself by calling yourself an incompetent survivor?  I find this hard to trust.
*Whoa, whoa, whoa, you were assuming I was Leafsnail's flunky two serious posts before your survivor claim, and one post before your survivor claim, you tried to get me to defend EVERYONE.  Back to finding your flip there off.
*Whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm finding fucking incompetent survivor to be a fucking good-sounding fuckscum fuckclaim.  Fuck.

Fuck this, everyone's feeling like fucking scum now.  If I didn't know fucking better, I'd be thinking I'm the only fucking townie here.

FUCK THIS.  FUCK EVERYONE.  I AM A WAFFLE.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Wait, actually, no it doesn't. Not being experienced at a particular role you claimed is no excuse at all for all your scummyfucking behavior.
Doesn't explain my townfucking behavior either. Sort of explains my bipolar fucking mixture of the two, though.

*Whoa, whoa, whoa, you're claiming IDIOT survivor?  As in, you're defending yourself by calling yourself an incompetent survivor?  I find this hard to trust.
I'd say it's pretty fucking obvious that whatever I am, I fucked it up. I was pretty fucking good at being townie D1 and lurking D2, but that's not how a fucking survivor should act- I should have been fucking unremarkable, middle of the road, let's-not-NK-or-lynch-him. Late D2 wasn't too bad, except that I should have been voting Zrk2 like every-fucking-one else.

*Whoa, whoa, whoa, you were assuming I was Leafsnail's flunky two serious posts before your survivor claim, and one post before your survivor claim, you tried to get me to defend EVERYONE.  Back to finding your flip there off.
I wasn't trying to get you to defend everyone, I was trying to get you to explain what your own fucking words were. You were the one who said my attacks on them were fucking garbage, so you should have been able to fucking explain why.

*Whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm finding fucking incompetent survivor to be a fucking good-sounding fuckscum fuckclaim.  Fuck.
It fucking is, but only at LYLO and if you've got the fucking behavior to back it up. If you can think of a better fucking reason why I'd be all active D1, fucking lurk to high heaven D2, and then go after fucking Otto D3 but kind of do it half-assed, let's fucking hear it.

I mean, just look at my fucking handling of Zrk2. If I was fucking scum, I would have bandwagoned him or set myself up to accuse one of his fucking bandwagoners afterwards. Instead I sat there and said "he's probably a fucking noob, oh well."

Fuck this, everyone's feeling like fucking scum now.  If I didn't know fucking better, I'd be thinking I'm the only fucking townie here.

FUCK THIS.  FUCK EVERYONE.  I AM A WAFFLE.
Good, you're in fucking LYLO mode.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

No, if I'm a fucking survivor I'm not exactly pro-town but lynching me will lose the fucking game, unless there's only two scum left.
It's funny, because if you actually were a survivor and there were 3 scum left you would've already all voted Org and won.  Man, this is difficult to explain.  It's almost as if you're not a survivor at all.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

It's funny, because if you actually were a survivor and there were 3 scum left you would've already all voted Org and won.  Man, this is difficult to explain.  It's almost as if you're not a survivor at all.
And scum would work with me on this why? Oh right, because they've already got me in the noose and don't really care.

Wait, no.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

God damnit, I forgot to fucking mention that I quit again. Fuck.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

And scum would work with me on this why? Oh right, because they've already got me in the noose and don't really care.
Because you're basically a fucking mafia-ally unless the town is doing very fucking well (it isn't).
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 74