Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: CTHULU FHTAGN!  (Read 4721 times)

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
CTHULU FHTAGN!
« on: March 05, 2011, 12:50:59 pm »

Seeing as it's that time of the year and subsequent solar alignment, I'd like to remind all of you Lovecraft fans why you actually knew who blotch was. Yes, the Call of Cthulu, Shadow over Innsmouth, At the Mountains of Madness, Dagon, The Dunwitch Horror, the Colour out of space, all of it. I've read all but MoM, and the Color. These were all of the original contributions to the Mythos of our Great Priest (you know the Cult and the Esoteric order, amirite?). this is to talk about it and recommended to someone who needs to find the Mythos from Blotch and whoever else. Sleep slowly and without sensitivity, as to resist the call!....Or don't.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: CTHULU FHTAGN!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 12:52:14 pm »

Seeing as it's that time of the year and subsequent solar alignment, I'd like to remind all of you Lovecraft fans why you actually knew who blotch was. Yes, the Call of Cthulu, Shadow over Innsmouth, At the Mountains of Madness, Dagon, The Dunwitch Horror, the Colour out of space, all of it. I've read all but MoM, and the Color. These were all of the original contributions to the Mythos of our Great Priest (you know the Cult and the Esoteric order, amirite?). this is to talk about it and recommended to someone who needs to find the Mythos from Blotch and whoever else. Sleep slowly and without sensitivity, as to resist the call!....Or don't.
Wait, the Merchant of Menace is a book, that causes insanity?!? Excuse me while I go read her/it....
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 12:54:07 pm »

At the Mountains of Madness. Antarctica is crazy man.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 12:56:45 pm »

At the Mountains of Madness. Antarctica is crazy man.
Yep...
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 01:18:12 pm »

Wait, the Merchant of Menace is a book, that causes insanity?!? Excuse me while I go read her/it....

I detect some unfortunate implications...
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 01:20:12 pm »

The Merchant of Menace is what we like to call Cuthulhu Lite.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 01:21:16 pm »

Half the alcohol, price, and fun for the whole family!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2011, 01:21:33 pm »

I detect some unfortunate implications...
I'm gay, so its okay!
Hey, that rhymed.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2011, 01:22:24 pm »

Half the world destruction, insanity inducing Cuthulhu and 99.999999999% child freindy!

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2011, 01:25:20 pm »

I never knew Ochita was gay (unless he's joking of course, then I'll feel like an asshole).

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2011, 01:28:13 pm »

I never knew Ochita was gay (unless he's joking of course, then I'll feel like an asshole).
Nope. I'm gay. It lead to an interesting last lesson.... I almost hyperventilated...

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2011, 01:30:02 pm »

Woot! *bro-fists Ochita.* Hyperventalating? Sounds bad...

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2011, 01:31:04 pm »

With an avatar like that I'm surprised it wasn't common knowledge.
Hello Hunam

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 01:34:05 pm »

Well... You know the song 'Gay bar' by Electric six..... English lesson, full blast... The funny thing was that some people didn't know, so the confusion they had... And it doesn't happen often, only if something really big is up...

MEGAAMAAAAANNNNN

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 01:35:09 pm »

*Stares at Len* OH YAH! I feel like fail now XD

Also I love that song because the videos makes me lol so hard X3
Pages: [1] 2