Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56]

Author Topic: Strangest, Wierdest thing you ever modded into DF  (Read 202587 times)

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: Strangest, Wierdest thing you ever modded into DF
« Reply #825 on: July 24, 2016, 05:13:30 pm »

I'm pretty sure 110-Montauk is worse than whatever Bay12 could come up with, and that's saying something. We'd mercy kill elves so they wouldn't have to endure that.
I suppose the only way Montauk would be worse than what I'd have in mind for my Cursed Lusts is that the latter would end up with the victim dead and not in any more suffering, instead of being kept alive an perpetually on amnesiacs. And yeah, never thought I'd say this, but I would mercy kill an elf so they wouldn't have to endure whatever the exact details of the procedure are.

You may have just sent me on a journey through SCP stuff for about three hours.

As for the strangest thing I've modded in, that'd probably be the Swimmerroon. A fish body(with scales), with human arms and legs (They don't have scales), two long hydra-y necks with human heads on the end and a single fish head in the center pointing straight upward. They kill things by headbutting them.
Made them from scratch, but I can't seem to give them the [CAN_LEARN] tag without their crashing the game.
Yeah, SCP really drags you in. Easy to wile away hours with it, sorta like TV Tropes.

That's definitely bizarre. Someone needs to draw that. Hell, I'd love if there was a "I'll draw your modded creatures" type of thread.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: July 24, 2016, 05:26:39 pm »

how do i upload my majestic image of this 'swimmeroon'
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: July 24, 2016, 05:35:00 pm »

Imgur, then Link it with the button (which gives better instructions then me) if it's on your computer.
If not then go Find a Scanner, Scan it, Imgur it, Then link it.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ThatZommy

• Bay Watcher
  • Am royalty
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: July 24, 2016, 06:35:08 pm »

how do i upload my majestic image of this 'swimmeroon'

Looking forward to seeing it. I actually made one myself for a DnD campaign a while back, here's that attempt-

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

All hail the Swimmeroons.
Er, atleast I think that's right.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: July 24, 2016, 06:55:42 pm »

here is *truely majestic* SWIMMEROON
:P ;D :P ;D :P ;D :P ;D :P ;D
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #830 on: July 25, 2016, 12:56:04 am »

ZM5 has admired a masterwork engraving lately.

Z49000

• Bay Watcher
  • [HERETIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: August 07, 2016, 04:13:00 pm »

Although not as insane as some of the other creatures on this thread,I've modded in a lot of weird creatures- most were destroyed along with the first edition of my mod. The new one, has a few though- three come to mind.

First is the Amoebid; a large creature with transparent skin revealing green muscle, fat and goo, and three tentacles that end in mouths and teeth. These teeth can inflict a powerful, necrotic venom, and they are found in savage freshwater biomes.

Second is their humanoid equivalent: the Amoebria. A humanoid creature with no bones that have large tentacles sprouting from the back of their heads- ending in mouths and teeth. Doesn't help that they're also venomous.

And third is the Flayer: a humanoid creature with seven tentacles down where their legs would be, and nine tentacles on their heads. They also have a large toothy maw on their stomach.

the body parts used.

I [barely] remember some equally insane creatures- which were reduced to digital dust a long time ago. The most notable of which was a giant cthulhu monster with large, clawed tentacles, huge wings, and the ability to enslave entire kingdoms. They were pretty cool. Then again, that version had an errorlog the length of the Nile.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 04:19:08 pm by Z49000 »
"Science isn't about why. Science is about WHY NOT?"- Cave Johnson, Portal 2
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56]