Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 56

Author Topic: Strangest, Wierdest thing you ever modded into DF  (Read 201014 times)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: Strangest, Wierdest thing you ever modded into DF
« Reply #210 on: June 20, 2011, 09:32:13 am »

you also need mr.T theres got to be something all most as powerful
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Sugata-senpai

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Anime Watcher+3 Legendary Manga Reader+5
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 20, 2011, 05:25:45 pm »

Chuck Norris

His skin is made of a material called 'Pure Win', which is 10000000 times more awesome than Adamantine.
He dosent eat, sleep, get tired, feel pain, feel nausea, feel emotion, feel pity or mercy, and constatly goes around roundhouse kicking stuff.

Good luck

WARNING: SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Will this Chuck Norris be butcherable?

And if so, how much meat can we expect from one?

Also, what's his value multiplier?
Me: I'll kill you... I'll kill you all!!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!!...

UristMcRandomNurse: Sir, patient 137 is laughing maniacially again.

UristMcDoctor: Don't worry, if we just ignore him he'll calm down and go back to playing Dwarf Fortress.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 20, 2011, 07:37:40 pm »

sily little nub if he appears you might as well kill yourself it would me safer and easier
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Iapetus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 23, 2011, 06:29:48 pm »

Added CAN_GRASP to the MOUTH bodypart to fix the old 40d "cat cancels drop vermin: no hands" bug.

Resulted in my dorf charging into battle holding axes or shields in their mouths.
Engraved on the floor is a well-designed image of a kobold and a carp.  The kobold is making a plaintive gesture.  The carp is laughing.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 23, 2011, 06:40:01 pm »

sily little nub if he appears you might as well kill yourself it would me safer and easier
You seem to be under the impression that we're playing some game other than dwarf fortress. It doesn't matter how powerful you make a creature, we will find a way to destroy it. God is dead, and Urist killed him.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Grimlocke

• Bay Watcher
  • *kobold noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 23, 2011, 06:42:23 pm »

Its organic? It dies eventualy, no matter how many silly internet jokes are on his side :P
I make Grimlocke's History & Realism Mods. Its got poleaxes, sturdy joints and bloomeries. Now compatible with DF Revised!

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 23, 2011, 07:06:50 pm »

true but this is Dwarf Forttress and tring to kill it will end HORRIBLY due to pulling the wrong lever

Sugata-senpai

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Anime Watcher+3 Legendary Manga Reader+5
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 23, 2011, 07:57:02 pm »

true but this is Dwarf Forttress and tring to kill it will end HORRIBLY due to pulling the wrong lever

Not if you link all of your levers to the Chuck Norris killing device
Me: I'll kill you... I'll kill you all!!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!!...

UristMcRandomNurse: Sir, patient 137 is laughing maniacially again.

UristMcDoctor: Don't worry, if we just ignore him he'll calm down and go back to playing Dwarf Fortress.

Iapetus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 24, 2011, 10:58:19 am »

You seem to be under the impression that we're playing some game other than dwarf fortress. It doesn't matter how powerful you make a creature, we will find a way to destroy it. God is dead, and Urist killed him.

Even especially if you have to destroy the world to do so.
Engraved on the floor is a well-designed image of a kobold and a carp.  The kobold is making a plaintive gesture.  The carp is laughing.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 24, 2011, 03:57:10 pm »

Made a sentient creature who lays 50 eggs and has no children or baby tags which means a female will lay and hatch grown males and females.
Use Darius egg hatcher and well you got a instant army that will reproduce in a CPU punishing rate.
I might as well add webber to the race to make them more deadly.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

kotekzot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 24, 2011, 10:48:45 pm »

Made a sentient creature who lays 50 eggs and has no children or baby tags which means a female will lay and hatch grown males and females.
Use Darius egg hatcher and well you got a instant army that will reproduce in a CPU punishing rate.
I might as well add webber to the race to make them more deadly.
Where would one find this enticing "Darius egg hatcher"?
Dwarf Fortress: Where violent death is a renewable resource
Bro, your like... thinking like a square man... its like, the WHOLE lamprey is just like, one big NECK dude, you know? its like hahahaha! dude protect the trees though, seriously. *inhale*... anyways... you like, want this dead black bear, bro?

Eldrick Tobin

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC: MODDING_UNDWARFY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 25, 2011, 01:13:47 am »

Rumrusher speaks of Darius and his project DFusion.

Something On Topic... hmmm... when you're cracked like I am you either think everything is perfectly normal and boring so why share it (1), or you find it weird and everyone else finds it boring so why'd you share(2).

1) I saw a thread about turning fluffy wamblers vicious so tried my hand at it, and after a passel of trials got deadly wamblers hammered out. Strange? I dunno. I almost called them blinky wamblers because I gave them 3 eyes.

2) Now what I found weird was finding the "FIXED_TEMP" tag CONVENIENTLY while working on a flaming girl with wings from the elemental plane of fire. A tag I've otherwise missed until just today. THAT I find weird. Using a trick from Breathing Fire as a Dragon! and duplicating most attacks to try out attempting to inject a gas. Such !!SCIENCE!! is disturbingly normal for the Modding Forum and thus not weird. OR Strange.
--
Eldrick Tobin
Behold the unimpressive Aspectus Lolin mod. || My Little Arachnid Fortress attempt...
I mumble to myself on tumblr... Sometimes about DF Modding.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 25, 2011, 01:23:39 am »

Rumrusher speaks of Darius and his project DFusion.

Something On Topic... hmmm... when you're cracked like I am you either think everything is perfectly normal and boring so why share it (1), or you find it weird and everyone else finds it boring so why'd you share(2).

1) I saw a thread about turning fluffy wamblers vicious so tried my hand at it, and after a passel of trials got deadly wamblers hammered out. Strange? I dunno. I almost called them blinky wamblers because I gave them 3 eyes.

2) Now what I found weird was finding the "FIXED_TEMP" tag CONVENIENTLY while working on a flaming girl with wings from the elemental plane of fire. A tag I've otherwise missed until just today. THAT I find weird. Using a trick from Breathing Fire as a Dragon! and duplicating most attacks to try out attempting to inject a gas. Such !!SCIENCE!! is disturbingly normal for the Modding Forum and thus not weird. OR Strange.

I've done something like that a few months ago before the topic came up. Because of that discovery, I've modded in Hellknights and Barons of Hell from doom into my genesis mod.

It was fun. Everyone cept the baron melted.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 25, 2011, 02:09:19 am »

oh yeah forgot to mention the intern race all have genesis illithid void master attacks, but due to shoddy modding would either burst into flames or hit one or another and melt.
so I really have super modded fast breeding humans that really really good at dodging but die real quickly if you don't watch them.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 25, 2011, 04:20:10 am »

oh yeah forgot to mention the intern race all have genesis illithid void master attacks, but due to shoddy modding would either burst into flames or hit one or another and melt.
so I really have super modded fast breeding humans that really really good at dodging but die real quickly if you don't watch them.

If you want to fix that, you might want to use [FIXED_TEMP:10067] to keep their temperature at that level. Also, remember to add [FIREIMMUNE] and [FIREIMMUNE_SUPER] just to be sure.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 56