Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14

Author Topic: Quakemortal: Perdition's Gate (Community Fort, Spoilers)  (Read 51868 times)

SethCreiyd

• Bay Watcher
  • [VESPERTINE]
    • View Profile
Quakemortal: Perdition's Gate (Community Fort, Spoilers)
« on: March 09, 2011, 12:43:05 am »

"Truemetal is always a trap, Rimtar.  But sometimes you brave the trap, when the target is vital enough."

A Bay12 Community Fort - Join Today!

Table of Contents:
(spoilers ahead!)

Game Information and List of Players

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Musical Swamp, it was called.  Such an inviting little spot on the map it was.  As the stories go, the woods at night come to life with songs of the pixies, and the stories were true.  I was hoping for a chance to chop some feather wood, but alas, there are no such trees around here.

When we first arrived, I was awestruck, despite the lack of feathery leaves.  Surely there was no better place for the site of the new Carpenter's Guild.  Everything we could ever need would be here!

The fortress started modestly enough.  I decided to start with the tried and true "hole-in-the-ground" approach for our entrance, with the intention of building a fine wooden palisade around the village limits, after our basic survival needs had been met.  With that last bit in mind, the project will have to wait.

Yesterday started out somewhat boring.  There isn't much for an unaffiliated dwarf to do in an outpost barely four months into the ground, especially when the outside is swarming not with skeletal monsters, but with faeries and furry pudge-filled critters.  Unless, of course, one takes a liking to such things.  Which reminds me that there are elves in the nearby woods and I can't say I'm surprised, but gods help them if they comment about our tree-cutter.  I don't know any woodworkers that get along with the bastards and there ain't much difference between elves and trees, if you get what I mean.

I'm getting off-point, and I admit it's been hard to focus this past day or so.  But I have to steel myself.  The liaison is here and I must pretend that this place is as ideal as it looks, for the entire world may depend on us getting help.  If they knew the truth of this place, they'd abandon us forever.  So they must not learn the truth.

Four weeks ago...

Kulet the miner was yelling; Sethrist heard him and sighed.  Their digging had already broken into one cavern when carving out this very dining room, and they had probably just hit another one.  The expedition leader rolled his eyes as he rose from the chair.  Why did he have to be bothered with this? he wondered.  His solution to them was simple and always the same:  "Wall off the cavern, floor up the holes."

Sethrist found the news unexpectedly pleasant, to put it very mildly. "Are you sure?" he asked, after the miner told him.

Kulet, a stoic on a good day, was clearly troubled, flushed and sweating even more than was normal for a miner after hours.  "I've never seen adamantine before," he said, "but I don't know any rock that glows blue in the dark like that."  The miner shuddered.  "But there's more!"

"More?" Sethrist said, the greed in him rubbing paws like a hungry rat.  "More adamantine?"

"Maybe," Kulet said.  "I don't know.  I had just finished cutting through into the cavern, and..."

"And what?"

The miner broke down into tears.  Sethrist, looking uncomfortable, patted his back as he wept.

"You saw what?" Sethrist finally asked.

"A vision.  A voice.  There's something awful in there."  The miner shivered, and would say no more.  Sethrist sent him to rest in his quarters.

If he rightly understood the babbling miner, they were all in extreme danger.  He had to find out what had happened, and taking Kulet's pick, he entered the mossy caverns.  It didn't take long to notice what Kulet had found.  There, in the ground of the cavern, lay the deepest hole he had ever seen.

Kulet's colleague Ezum was there to greet Sethrist when he approached.  "Careful where you step, Chief," the miner said.  "You definitely don't want to fall in there."

Sethrist peered over the edge, and tried to believe his eyes.

"By the stone," he intoned.  The light of the pit seemed to burrow into him like a parasite seeking nourishment.  Beginning to feel dizzy, he took a step back.

"Hey, you alright?"  Ezum reached out a hand and stepped towards him.  A metallic voice came upon him like a hailstorm of malice as though it were coming from evil itself:  "Come to us, Sethrist.  Come to us."  It took his mind in a vicegrip, shaking his vision inward, toward it.  He shrank down to nothingness in one long, terrible scream as he carried into the depths that even now called to him.

A plume of flame erupted from the pit and struck the rock Ezum was standing on.  In an instant, the rock was vaporized, and Ezum fell into the depths with a final howl.

A wailing swelled, a diabolic chorus growing in loudness and fervor until no other sound could survive it.  Then Rimtar was there, shaking him by the shoulder, saying something he couldn't hear.  He was pulled back, away from the abyssal edge that yet crowed for his sanity, and the sound slowly faded from him.

They stopped in the hallway of marble that led to the rest of the fort.  Sethrist was waving his arm as Rimtar set him down.

"It's not right," Sethrist said.  "Not right..."

Rimtar was pale and trembling.  "I saw them, Seth.  I never thought I'd see anything..." she trailed off, shaking her head with her eyes closed.

She sat beside him until he slowly stood to his feet.  "We need to seal ourselves away from this," Sethrist said.  He picked up his pick and stared down the hall.

"We have to go," said Rimtar.  "Haven't you got that yet?"

The inferno from the pit below flared out and lit the entire cave, burning brightly in their eyes.  They looked at each other, and Sethrist nodded.

Streams of fire jumped across the mouth of the hole as they left the cavern without turning behind.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 04:42:35 pm by SethCreiyd »

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
Re: Quakemortal (Community RPG Story Fort)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 02:35:00 am »

Can... Can I have the chief doctor? Please? Named Zaroz? I want to be a part of this... this... gods, there isn't a word for this amount of sheer win.
くコ:彡

SethCreiyd

• Bay Watcher
  • [VESPERTINE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 03:49:51 am »

Spoiler: Rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Mandates (click to show/hide)

Map of Quakemortal, Late Summer 228
   Map of Quakemortal, Spring 232

Save File (Prologue)

Can... Can I have the chief doctor? Please? Named Zaroz? I want to be a part of this... this... gods, there isn't a word for this amount of sheer win.

Surely, and thanks!  Here is your current character card:

Zaroz here certainly likes wool, guess that explains the talent for Shearing.

Edit:  There's also this Competent Diagnoser if you'd prefer:

It's late at night, so I'll have an update tomorrow and start the RP aspects then.  Zaroz will need to be consulted about the hospital wing.

(edit:  game info pasted above)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 01:23:12 am by SethCreiyd »

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 07:44:37 am »

I'll take the Milita Commander :)

Derm
Weapons are axes, of course.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:06:11 am by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

kzel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 07:49:55 am »

I'd like to claim either your best weaponsmith or bowyer, named Kzel.

First mandate : have every unskilled peasant forge a set of bolts or carve a crossbow. No doubt the daemons will inspire dwarves greatly and it'd be best if this inspiration was put to good use : in artifact weaponry.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 08:04:13 am »

I'll take a Chief Mechanic, named Dariush. Known to be insane.

Are you walled away from the demons yet?

Also, you'd probably want to add spoiler warning to thread title. That'll warn away those few who don't know about hell and gather those who do  :P

SethCreiyd

• Bay Watcher
  • [VESPERTINE]
    • View Profile
Re: Quakemortal (Community Story Fort) (Spoiler!)
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 05:08:20 pm »

I'll take a Chief Mechanic, named Dariush. Known to be insane.

Are you walled away from the demons yet?

Also, you'd probably want to add spoiler warning to thread title. That'll warn away those few who don't know about hell and gather those who do  :P

We're walled away for now.  The demons didn't actually spawn until the miner fell down the pit, and they didn't rush the fortress like they normally would, so there was plenty of time to secure the fort.

Good idea about the spoiler tip.  It is done.

Sethrist's Journal, Late Autumn, 227

Trade with the caravan went well.  They suspect nothing, I think.  Still, if it isn't one embarrassment it's another.

These gross rodent people started coming out of the brook a few days ago.  They're hideous, and Crumby offered to go take them out with his squad, so I let him.  It turns out that they're much stronger than they look.

The rodent people, that is, not the squad.  The squad, well...

The squad has been reassigned.  Gods only know how we're going to deal with the demons with dwarves like these.

I can't sleep.  When I close my eyes I can see the eye staring at my very soul.  There's nowhere I can hide from it.  And now there are noises coming from the deep, from beyond the marble gate that seals us off from doom.  Why must we be those whom fate would choose?

I can't sleep.  The night is wrought of terrifying sights.  I can see so clearly what is going on beyond the gate.  My encounter with the abyss has given me a blessing of vision, a curse of madness, or a gift of both.

Down below, the creatures of the cave do battle with cthonic hordes, as they have for centuries.

So many years have honed their skills, but even they will fall eventually.

Their strength is great but their numbers are few.  Soon they will die out, the last line of defense for the world will be lost.

They must be reached.  What they know is what must survive.

Zaroz

A new outpost always needs a good doctor.  You've replaced the field medic that so often accompanies a founding expedition, and there hasn't been much for you to do, which one assumes is a good thing, all things considered. The Overseer has presented you with a tablet requesting that no adamantine thread be used for the suturing of wounded dwarves.  It goes on to say that a new hospital is being built near the well, and asks if you have any special requests in regard to its construction.

You have also been offered a non-standard office and bedroom near the hospital, complete with a fully stocked private dining room.  It would seem that being Chief Doctor has its rewards.

-----

Spoiler: Derm (click to show/hide)

You arrived at this Quakemortal place just a few days ago.  In light of your combat experience you've been promoted to Militia Commander.  You've been helping extract strands of adamantine while your barracks awaits completion.

At the moment, there are only two soldiers under your command, Fikod and Zuntir.  You've met them in passing and assume they're decent enough fighters, but you haven't decided if you should try and develop a friendship with them; after all, who knows if they'll even survive their first combat?  Still, trust in one's comrades can be valuable.  At least, that's what your old commander used to say, before he was beaten to death in his bedroom.

-----

Spoiler: Kzel (click to show/hide)

A good weaponsmith is never lacking for work, but you have enough money.  When the caravan returned with tales of Quakemortal's wealth, you knew you had to be there, where piles of raw adamantine await your craft to unleash their inner form.  You intend to leave your mark on this world as a great weaponsmith of legend.

Your reputation precedes you.  You were greeted by the Overseer himself, who gave you priority clearance over the forges.  He explained that magma forges were a momentary impossibility, but that's okay, you can use charcoal well enough.

But talented as you are, you're no legend, yet, and that means the adamantine is off-limits to you.  Most unfortunate.  But perhaps you could persuade the Overseer to bend the rules?

-----

Spoiler: Dariush (click to show/hide)

Mad, they said,  You'll show them who's mad.  You aren't the greatest mechanic there is, but you're the best that Quakemortal's got, and you've been made Chief Engineer.  Olin was right, this WAS a good place to relocate!  She's been made Broker of the fort, so the two of you should be set for life.  You're pretty lucky to have such an intuitive wife.  You've been making mechanisms every day for the Danger Room, and the Overseer has presented to you a request for a defensive system schematic.

There's so much adamantine here.  Perhaps if you fudged up the stone ledgers you could use a couple pieces for a couple raw adamantine mechanisms?  There's so much here, surely no one would miss just a couple of boulders...

-----

The Militia Commander, Chief Doctor, Mechanic, and Weaponsmith meet with the Overseer at the latter's request.  It is late in summer of 228.  Sethrist tells you about demons, and a great hole to the underworld.  He explains that the current reserve of adamantine is all they could get before they had to seal of the caves:  There are 62 pieces of the precious ore left, no more, no less.  Any further mining efforts will be complicated by the risk of mass injury and accelerated mortality.

He explains he could not flee from the discovery.  A dwarf named Rimtar asks, ""How long do you think you'll maintain this facade?", her arms crossed.

"Long enough, one hopes."  Sethrist answers.  "This responsibility has been foisted on us, but nonetheless it is ours to bear.  A force of legendary fighters must be assembled."

The fate of the world apparently depends on Quakemortal.  Sethrist goes on to say that the truth of this place must never get out to the Mountainhome, who would cease all contact with them, resigning the world to chaos and death.  Their fear would defeat us, he says.

"You'll probably want to add some kind of warning to visitors,"  said Dariush, who was known to be insane.  "That'll warn away those few who listen and gather those who don't."

Agreement was formed.  A sign was erected north of the fortress.

The meeting is adjourned with the understanding that such meetings will take place on a regular basis.

How do you react to the news of demonic legions swarming beneath the place you sleep?

After you all leave, alarms are heard from outside the fortress walls.  Fikod rushes into the hallway, saying that a human caravan is heading to our fort and that they're being chased by a large group of goblins.

"Commander Derm, what do we do?  Should we help the humans?"

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 05:20:32 pm »

Mental log of Derm, Meeting conclusion.

Demons? Under the fort?

The legends were true then. The Eternal Enemy has been alerted and we have found their hole into their prison.

It matters not. The walls will hold for now. We shall prepare.

A strict training regiment then. My underlings shall be put through the most rigorous training I can imagine.

I myself will only stop for food, drink or sleep.

I must set up the new schedule.

Mental log of Derm, Goblin attack.

(OOC I need a map and a list of what equipment and skills we have.)
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

kzel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 06:09:29 pm »

This is a heavy metal-bound book. It is studded with silver and adorned with hanging rings of gold.

Kzel's Journal, Entry 1

The rumors were true ! The dwarves made a marvelous discovery here : massive deposits of the fabled adamantine, some already mined out, much more waiting deep below the earth ! Legend recall mighty smiths bending the invulnerable metal to their will, but losing theirs in the process. Hopefully writing and re-reading this journal from times to times will help me avoid their fate.

Kzel's Journal, Entry 2

Blast it, the overseer has forbidden any access to the precious ore for any non legendary workers ! I consider myself talented at my trade, I'm sure I wouldn't waste a strand of it. I need a way for the overseer to change his mind... I've taken to teach the basics of weaponsmithing in my free time, as we never know when inspiration strikes. If a dwarf suddenly gains skill, as their mentor I would likely be entitled to the metal as well, but this is a risky plan. I need a safer one. I think I spotted some Hematite, and I have heard flux could be found close by. Maybe steel could be of some use...

Kzel's Journal, Entry 3

That's it ! My goal is set : I will have some smelters create steel bars, and forge to the best of my abilities. Charcoal forges have fires that burn unevenly, but with a little luck the conditions will be right for me to create a steel masterpiece. I must inquire about the overseer's favorite weapon, and begin production as soon as possible. I hope some skilled metalcrafter is available to add a little glitter to the blade with iron, pig iron, steel and whatever other metal we have. I must make sure the dwarf never reaches too much skill though, the thought of seeing adamantine used for mere decoration almost brings my heart to a stop.

Once produced, I will present the weapon to our overseer, and dazed with its beauty he will have no choice but to recognize my talent and allow me access to the blue metal that has haunted my dreams, ever since I've seen it. Yes, this plan is flawless, I only need find a smelter for the steel, some woodcutters for the wood, some wood burners for the charcoal and a talented metalcrafter for the decoration. Most of my funds will probably have to be spent on this, but this cannot fail!

Kzel's Journal, Entry 4

They say demons live below the settlement and are guarding the rest of the adamantine. Preposterous ! I'm sure they just want to avoid attracting too much attention to the settlement by revealing the easy access of yet more large amounts of ore. I don't believe a word of all this demon-talk, and I've seen through their ruse, but I won't be fooled ! After all, if demons were really there then I would have already had access to the adamantine, as weapons would be in most dire need. This metal is mine to craft, and if I have to play along their little game to get access to it, then so be it.

Make Kzel forge steel (whatever the overseer likes as weapon, if none then whatever the army needs), and wait for a masterpiece. If steel is too stressful for your current strength, go for plain Iron. Then a little micro management to encrust it, and assign it manually to the overseer via military.

DuckThatQuacks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2011, 06:21:57 pm »

Oh man, I totally want to join! If I could be a carpenter (I hear there is going to be a Carpenter's guild here!), that would be great. If you had intended for the first narrator to be Chief Carpenter, then a mason would be fine. In either case, name the dwarf "Duck".

Musashi

• Bay Watcher
  • cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2011, 06:34:21 pm »

So much shiny magma! Shinyyyy
*cough*
I mean, I'd like some dorfing. Name's Impersonat, female dwarf, soldier... rest is up to you.
I don't mean to alarm you, but it appears that your Dwarves are all in fact elephants.

SethCreiyd

• Bay Watcher
  • [VESPERTINE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2011, 08:21:28 pm »

Derm

Fikod hands you a mostly updated map of Quakemortal and the known land surrounding it.  He also presents you with an equipment manifest, which is disappointing to say the least.

The goblins advance on the humans, and their guards, seeing they can no longer outrun them, prepare to defend themselves.

It's a brutal battle.  A hammerman is quickly battered to death, but a spearman takes vengeance upon the goblins and drives them away, slaying three of them.  The danger seems to have passed.  Dwarves head out to clean up the mess of the skirmish.

Trading commences without further incident.

Zuntir informs you the Danger Room is nearing completion, but to use it sooner than later, you and your troops will have to rely on leather armor for protection until the metalworking is better established here.

-----

Kzel

Due to a lack of mined flux stone, steel production has yet to begun, but your request has traveled far enough through the grapevine that the miners have started to search for a source.  Until one is found, you can practice your skills on the iron that is in abundance.  You'll only get better with time.

The Overseer is said to be fond of spears, which is good.  Spears that turn out unsuitable for military work will still have uses in traps and decoration.

-----

Spoiler: Duck (click to show/hide)

When you heard there was going to be a new Carpenter's Guild forming here, you knew you had to be part of it.  Your ability to work wood is matched by no one, and this fort already boasts a thriving crossbow industry despite being founded little over a year ago.  The demons are something to think about, but you haven't seen one yet.  Fortunately, there is one cavern open to the public, chock full of fungiwood, and that stuff's a pleasure to work with.

As the most skilled Carpenter here, you have been named Chief.  The Crafthall of the Guild itself has yet to be built, and it's up to you to determine its parameters.  Also, you feel that an expansive house for yourself is in order.  After all, how will it look for the Guild if the Guildmaster lives in a hole in the ground?

-----

Spoiler: Impersonat (click to show/hide)

It's hardly fair that you got drafted into the military when you're a perfectly competent Bone Doctor, but you've always had a fondness for quivers; the image of a crossbowdwarf in leather has always been a romantic one.  Perhaps this won't be so bad after all.

With many bolts being prepared out of the bones of the local buffalo, there'll soon be demand for some archers.  If you start hunting in your free time now, you might become good enough to lead your own squad.  And there's nothing stopping you from becoming a doctor again when the draft has ended.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2011, 08:53:40 pm »

Events as of: Post Ambush Wind down.

Derm knocked on Sethrists door.

"Come in!" a Voice said.

The door opened, and there he was, situated behind a mountain of paperwork and drawings.

"Ah, Derm. What can I do for you?

"What you can do is bloody well add some form of respectable defense, he snapped, laying out his copy of the fortress map.

"What do you mean?" Seth questioned.

"For one thing, topside is completely undefendable. All three entrances are pretty much sitting ducks. West side has a deterrent in the river, I like that. Will it stop an attack from reaching the ramps? No. Traps only do so much. The fact is, I barely have anybody with skill enough to drive back a horde. Marksgobs will have easy targets. Basically, any work done topside is going to be severely at risk. It's lucky that the Humans fought off that ambush or we'd all be dead.

Seth thought this over. "I can see your point, somewhat. Continue."

"I have two major suggestions. The first is the one I'd rather we go with, which is a great big wall. Doesn't matter what shape, really, as long as we can make it so that anyone who reaches the main entrance has to go through a bottleneck first.
Ranged gobs are hampered greatly, and a few traps behind the combat area isn't a bad idea. Few marksdwarf towers here and there, they aren't going to get through.

Second option, build a moat from the river around the rest of the fort with a retracting drawbridge. Easy, simple. Already have one across the river to the south. Still at major risk to marksgobs, but there is very little risk of death by combat if we just ignore them. Traders at the time will be SOL unless they can move fast enough."

Seth looked pensive. "I'll think on it."

"You damned well better. Also, other concern, drawbridge on the first cavern, doesn't have a gap under it. Any daemon that finds its way to there will destroy it and kill everyone."

"Will you be making use of the danger room?" Seth asked mildly.

Derm looked incredulous. "Are you serious? There's a reason it's called a "Danger" room. We aren't using it until we got some high quality steel or addy armor. I've seen quite a few people get killed from them from badly formed helm not holding up to the blows."

"Anyway, I think that's about it. I'll let ye get back to your work, but if nothings done topside it won't matter if we have demons battering at the gates."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:56:19 pm by dermonster »

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2011, 09:04:20 pm »

OOC: Can I also have a list of who is currently in the military and their weapon of choice? being Milita commander is hard without knowing your troops.

DuckThatQuacks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2011, 09:11:48 pm »

Carpenter's Log*:

I was just getting settled in here at Quakemortal when the Overseer called me into his office to give me some unsettling news:

"Duck," he said, "I have some news that you might find unsettling: Quakemortal sits over a great hole to the underworld. Hordes of demons threaten to swarm out and consume the world. Our purpose here is to establish a mighty army to drive them back into the pits from which they came."

He was right. That was unsettling.

"What about the Carpenter's Guild?" I asked him, worried.

"What?"

"The new Carpenter's Guild," I prompted.

"It's a front," he said. "We have to keep the rest of the world from finding out what's --"

"But it's going to be a real guild, right?" I asked.

"Well, I suppose," he said, "but we're going to foc--"

"So... can I be the guildmaster?" I asked.

"I guess," he said, "but--"

"Excellent!" I said, much relieved. "I'm going to go write up some proposals for an apprenticeship program and the new guildhall. I'll have them on your desk by the end of the week."

"But... the demons..." said the Overseer.

"What about them?" I asked. I didn't wait for an answer, though -- I had too much to do to keep talking to him. I was Head of the Carpenter's Guild!

I've been working on plans for training apprentices and for building our new guildhall, and I think I've come up with a way to kill two birds with one stone wooden stick.

First, I think too many dwarves picture splintery, unfinished logs when they think of wood. Properly crafted and smoothed, though, it can be much nicer than that. I want our guildhall to represent this promise, so I'm planning to build it entirely from wooden blocks rather than bare logs.

Fortunately, wooden blocks are fairly simple, and therefore make good projects for novice woodworkers to hone their skills on. So I've ordered the apprentices to craft wooden blocks. And in addition to providing valuable practice, this will give us a nice supply of blocks with which to build the guildhall (which is still in the planning stages).

On an unrelated note, I feel that, as Head of the Carpenter's Guild, I am entitled to finer living arrangements than I have now. However, I shall wait for the guild hall to be constructed before embarking on that project. The guild must come first, after all. In the meantime, though, I've asked the Overseer for a nice, wood-paneled office (with wooden furniture) to work and receive visitors in.

* I feel like a bad person for that
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14