Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Let's Stream: SUPER MEAT BOY  (Read 1431 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Let's Stream: SUPER MEAT BOY
« on: April 10, 2011, 06:52:22 pm »

I know I never got around to updating my M2:TW LP, but I just bought Super Meat Boy, and I really want to play this, I figure all the pain you're about to see me go through is going to make up for me not updating M2.  I feel this format will be easier for me, because A. it's video and I don't actually have to write anything, and B.  It's live so I don't even have to bother with posting anything, just playing the game while giving some commentary.  IN OTHER WORDS PERFECTION!!!

So if you want to see me rage against all things out to kill meat, click the link.

Post to let me know if that link isn't working, I'm new to this and I want things to be as smooth as possible, I'll be checking this every now and then to make sure this is working.  Please, fell free to give me some feed back.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 08:44:43 pm by V-Norrec »

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Stream: SUPER MEAT BOY
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 07:48:38 pm »

So... Much... Blood...

Glad I ate earlier. This is quite disturbing.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 08:40:26 pm »

. . . shoot, I just now realized you can't hear me, I was commenting the whole time.

Anywho, I'm probably going to play some more Super Meat Boy tomorrow, hopefully with sound.  I might play something else to test out the sound though, see if I can get that ish working.  Maybe a little bit of TES IV. 

Anyhow, tonight's update, I got to 2-15 the Hospital.  Tomorrow, I'll be finishing up world 2 at least, so yeah.

I'll probably start streaming at noon U.S. Eastern Standard Time.  Maybe a little bit later depending on when I wake up.

Edit:  You really missed some funny bits :(  *sigh* I suppose I could try to recreate it, but it wouldn't be nearly as funny.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 10:22:57 am »

OK, I'm going to get started here shortly, I'll edit a link into this post once I have everything set up.

Edit:  Technical difficulties... someday I'll figure this shit out.

Double Edit:  http://justin.tv/v_norrec

I'm still trying to figure out how to get sound though so you can hear my commentary, it could take a while.

Triple Edit:  The Stream now has me talking, can figure out how to get the SMB music to play as well, but meh, you can hear me rage now and that's the important part amiright?

In other words, watch me fail, and enjoy my terribad commentary, I'll be monitoring comments on the site so feel free to talk to me if you're watching.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 10:51:38 am by V-Norrec »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 01:29:54 pm »

3 hours later, I'm done, and oh god my fingers hurt, I'm on the boss of the third world though.  Thanks for watching :D

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 07:23:25 pm »

I was thinking about doing boss three right now, but I dunno, I wasn't really saying that much last time.  I think I'll stream again tomorrow after work, so probably from 2:30 - 5:30 or 6:00.  I think I'll off screen boss three though, I concentrate too hard on that boss to say anything remotely interesting.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 03:16:17 pm »

I had to stay late at work today, so I'm going to skip out on today's stream and wait until tomorrow, 2-4 PM EST.

Edit:  GAH!!!  Time flies when you're busy, sorry I swear, I'll get to this tomorrow. . . unless something major comes up.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 03:34:00 pm by V-Norrec »