Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]

Author Topic: Stronghold: Kingdoms  (Read 153569 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Stronghold: Kingdoms
« Reply #585 on: April 14, 2011, 08:46:17 pm »

FUCK YOU GAME.
"You can only abandon your village once a week."

There also happens to be a complete lack of a delete account button. Hell, the account details page only shows how much money you've given them.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: April 14, 2011, 08:56:49 pm »

As far as I found, they went with the "If you're gone long enough, you'll be deleted/vanish eventually" strategy.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: April 14, 2011, 09:06:43 pm »

Meanwhile, people can just farm you ::).

Screw it, I don't even care anymore. Already uninstalled it. Uninstaller is bugged, too.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: April 14, 2011, 09:24:39 pm »

Really?
Just because it has Beta in the name doesn't mean you can be lazy with the uninstaller working properly.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: April 16, 2011, 12:44:11 am »

I found myself forced to take command of my parish as the previous person seems to not be active enough. We're in Chinnor, Oxfordshire. Could use some more villagers and I'm currently looking to join a faction.

Getting my ass kicked repeatedly, there is nothing I can really do to defend myself at this point as I seem to now be alone with another inactive town in my parish and repeatedly getting hit by people with way more power. This game needs to have restrictions on power level differences for PvP - someone ranking in the top 1000 players in the game shouldn't be farming newbs  :/
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 06:45:01 pm by Tilla »

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: May 16, 2011, 05:53:18 pm »

Forward the attacks on you to duuvian and kung fu and we'll let you know if we can help.

Also, I have an offer to join a decent sized local faction, but if anyone wants to form a B12 faction I can do it now at 14.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 06:08:15 pm by Duuvian »
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: August 09, 2011, 11:35:29 pm »

Hello. I am now commandeering this thread for the purposes of allowing my in game Stronghold faction a place to post stuff about Stronghold. This is the faction's temporary home until some free forums are found (any recommendations from B12'ers who wandered into this thread?)

EDIT: Nevermind on all that. Plans changed. I thought the request was for an outside forums rather than in-game which will be utilized more now I believe.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 11:43:44 pm by Duuvian »

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #592 on: August 10, 2011, 12:45:32 am »

i dropped this game in favor of Illyriad.
I got nothing

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: September 21, 2011, 09:21:56 pm »

I still play it with a friend who I met in Illyriad, hehe.

Also send me a message in Illyriad Ductape so I remember to send you some stuff

EDIT: If anyone from in-game Scotland on Server 2 England wants to coordinate stuff with myself and associates that's fine, send me a message. I'm not up to date on the wars as I'm more of a supplier of goods; I've got lots of defense and resources but my armies are still the base speed.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 09:25:15 pm by Duuvian »

Freshmaniscoolman

• Bay Watcher
  • Internecivus raptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: February 14, 2013, 09:07:18 am »

Does anyone play this anymore? My username is RakeshCristoval
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]