Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

MegaMek anyone?

(1/1)

Deadmeat1471:
MegaMek

MegaMek is an unofficial, online version of the Classic BattleTech board game.

Download - http://sourceforge.net/projects/megamek/files/Current%20Stable/MegaMek%20v0.34.9/MegaMek-v0.34.9.zip/download

I have hosted a few games amongst ourselves in the DF chat, which were fun. I'm wondering if we cant get any more people to come join in a game or two? maybe sort out some campaign??

I think it might be good to get a bunch of us who have 1 unit each and play a 2 sided game! The game is pretty complex, but easy to get the hang of.

Currently me and Hugehead pay now and then, with Intensio joining sometimes. Anyones welcome, doesn't matter whether have played before or not!

yamo:
i would play.  This game is cool.  Played 1 game before.  But my hrs are odd.  1:30 am-5 am EDST most days.  I do have this coming weekend off.  Do you play Megamek.net?

Deadmeat1471:

--- Quote from: yamo on March 15, 2011, 08:06:49 am ---i would play.  This game is cool.  Played 1 game before.  But my hrs are odd.  1:30 am-5 am EDST most days.  I do have this coming weekend off.  Do you play Megamek.net?

--- End quote ---

I couldnt get the online one working, we've been playing megamek stable version, the link I gave. I'll have to check out the times!

Deadmeat1471:
We managed to get MegaMek.net working, its brilliant! I beat HugeHead..... because he had to leave  :P

Erkki:
Smoke Jaguar Vulture + Hunchback II combo ftw...  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version