Other Projects > Other Games

SALES Thread

(1/3397) > >>

Tellemurius:
Thread for steam sales and discussions to see if they are worth it.

edit: due some discussions taking up pages and apparently rude people that complain, im instigating a two page limit for discussion on a single game.

AS THE ABANBONMENT OF OTHER SALES THREADS I HERBY DECLARE THIS THE EVERYTHING COMPUTER GAME SALE.
Updated the thread and will allow all posting of computer game sales as long as its steam keys or DRM-free.

doubleedit: Take any discussions about the steam trading cards outside of the thread, they do not belong here go make a new thread for them. Its clutter for a topic on SALES.

Bdthemag:
Any full game for 4 bucks is a good deal in my opinion, even if you don't like it its still 4$ afterall.

Hiiri:
I got Majesty 2 in a sale long time ago; felt like a waste of money.

nenjin:
It gave me 6 hours of fun before I found it to get repetitive and irritating. (Read as: level after level of tower defense.)

Though I'll agree, as long as a game costs as much or less than some fast food, it's a "deal."

Krelian:
for me, majesty 2 was such a dissapoint. The game itself is kinda fun, but I was a fan of the first one, and the key feature was the skirmish mode. Which they left out for majesty 2. So yeah, you play the campaign, then uninstall.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version