Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1030 1031 [1032] 1033 1034 ... 1133

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1386501 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #15465 on: December 05, 2018, 01:36:12 pm »

KotOR 2 is absolutely great. It deconstructs Star Wars hard without feeling like it's not SW. Be sure to grab the Restored Content Modification in the Steam Workshop.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15466 on: December 05, 2018, 01:37:49 pm »

Every single one of those games is worth more than the bundle price. You might not like all of them (I for sure will never play KoF) but there's bound to be at least one of those you'll like.

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15467 on: December 05, 2018, 01:44:04 pm »

Bundle question: Will I get multiple keys from bundles?  I mean, can I gift the other games I don't want?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #15468 on: December 05, 2018, 01:54:37 pm »

Bundle question: Will I get multiple keys from bundles?  I mean, can I gift the other games I don't want?
Yeah, that's how bundles work. I give away bundle keys to friends (and occasionally random Bay12ers) all the time.

Sites like Fanatical and Humblebundle generally sell keys issued by Steam, so the only way they could give you one key for the entire bundle is if Steam is offering the same bundle, iirc.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #15469 on: December 05, 2018, 02:44:01 pm »

If anyone gets that bundle and has keys they want to get rid of please HMU, I'll take them off your hands.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15470 on: December 05, 2018, 08:32:14 pm »

If anyone gets that bundle and has keys they want to get rid of please HMU, I'll take them off your hands.

I already have all the Star Wars ones, if you want any (Kotor 1, 2 or Force Unleashed).

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15471 on: December 05, 2018, 10:00:38 pm »

Surplus Steam Key clearance. I went through my Humble Bundle library and found 9 games that said they weren't redeemed and let me click the gift link thing.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

See if you want anything, then send me a PM with a list of things you'd like ranked from favorite to least favorite. I'll start handing out keys based on first-in basis then do a second round of keys, but in reverse order for fairness.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 01:50:12 am by Reelya »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #15472 on: December 06, 2018, 12:43:40 am »

Reelya there's a Christmas giveaway thread going on right now!
Love, scriver~

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15473 on: December 06, 2018, 12:58:43 am »

Righto, didn't see that before because I always use the "new replies" thing to find threads.

However, I'll decline on the whole "Xmas club" thing, sorry. I just want to give these away now at get it done, finished, not have to deal with it as a forum game for a month and ... chat to people on Steam.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 01:03:43 am by Reelya »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #15474 on: December 06, 2018, 01:03:51 am »

But Reelya it's a Christmas tradition! You have to do it!
Love, scriver~

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #15475 on: December 06, 2018, 07:32:15 am »

Reelya, I've sent you a PM.

I have a question, though: Is it through Humble Bundle or directly through the Steam?

EDIT: Added a question.

Nevermind.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 08:11:54 am by CABL »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15476 on: December 06, 2018, 09:34:50 am »

hiya, reelya, could i grab Insurgency from you? thank you in advance.

i love a good shooter but what really got me was the bots option. sometimes you need to have a warmup and its a feature sadly lacking in some good shooters.

oh i sent a pm but i put this here as well, i'll try resending it
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 10:06:07 am by JimboM12 »
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15477 on: December 06, 2018, 09:49:22 am »

Can I haz sim city?
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15478 on: December 06, 2018, 01:47:34 pm »

Company of Heroes 2 is currently "Free to Download, Free to Keep" on Steam, and most DLC is 75% off.

It's not CoH1, but it's not bad when you don't compare it to its predecessor. Especially when it's for free.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #15479 on: December 06, 2018, 02:12:32 pm »

Company of Heroes 2 is currently "Free to Download, Free to Keep" on Steam, and most DLC is 75% off.

It's not CoH1, but it's not bad when you don't compare it to its predecessor. Especially when it's for free.

For free, it’s worth. But it definitely did not recapture the magic of 1 for me.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 1030 1031 [1032] 1033 1034 ... 1133