Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1101 1102 [1103] 1104 1105 ... 1132

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1369776 times)

Ulfarr

• Bay Watcher
  • Going on a pilgrimage to Mars
    • View Profile
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #16530 on: March 30, 2020, 10:26:07 pm »

Seems like there is a promo going for bannerlord (early access alert!).

A couple of youtubers (Skallagrim, Lindybeige) have posted on their channels about a shop they are affiliated with, where people can use the voucher “ LORD5” for a 22% discount on the game.
Bring Kobold Kamp to LNP! graphics compatibility fix.

So the conclusion I'm getting here is that we use QSPs because dwarves can't pilot submarines.

Radsoc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16531 on: March 30, 2020, 11:15:51 pm »

Gamesplanet I guess. About 39 USD then

Price is a bit high, I seldom buy games for over 20 eur, but I got it for GMG that has it for 36 eur with their vip-voucher. Just for old times sake. Played the Mount and Blades for hundreds of ours.
"The hand-mill gives you society with the feudal lord; the steam-mill society with the industrial capitalist."

"To punish the oppressors of humanity is clemency; to forgive them is cruelty. The severity of tyrants has barbarity for its principle; that of a republican government is founded on beneficence."

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16532 on: March 31, 2020, 07:43:08 pm »

Terraria is 50% off for Steam Midweek Madness
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16533 on: April 01, 2020, 03:46:17 pm »

Humble Bundle has an absolutely mad bundle right now, with literally 42 games on sale as well as a month of humble premium. For a change, many of them are actually quite good (eg. Hollow Knight, Undertale, Into the Breach, Superhot, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, Magicka).
The only downside is that to get anything (and everything) you have to pay 30 bucks, but given how much there is its well worth it.

Also, since I already had them I have a free copy of Into the Breach, Magicka, World of Goo, Super Hexagon, and VVVVV up for grabs for the first person to ask for them (although only one per person).
EDIT: Since I don't own them but will never play them, I might as well give away LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Darksiders Warmastered Edition, The Jackbox Party Pack 2 and Pikuniku.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 08:17:53 pm by lemon10 »
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #16534 on: April 01, 2020, 04:03:28 pm »

Humble Bundle has an absolutely mad bundle right now, with literally 42 games on sale as well as a month of humble premium. For a change, many of them are actually quite good (eg. Hollow Knight, Undertale, Into the Breach, Superhot, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, Magicka).
The only downside is that to get anything (and everything) you have to pay 30 bucks, but given how much there is its well worth it.

Also, since I already had them I have a free copy of Into the Breach, Magicka, World of Goo, Super Hexagon, and VVVVV up for grabs for the first person to ask for them (although only one per person).
I would like either Into the Breach or World of Goo, whichever the second chooser doesn't want, please.
How do I get this free copy?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 04:05:36 pm by pikachu17 »
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #16535 on: April 01, 2020, 04:05:05 pm »

I'd be quite keen on Into The Breach, as that's the game on the full list I was most interested in.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16536 on: April 01, 2020, 04:20:42 pm »

I would like either Into the Breach or World of Goo, whichever the second chooser doesn't want, please.
How do I get this free copy?
Already gave someone into the breach via PM.
I'll PM you World of Goo then via giving you a steam code which you then redeem.
I'd be quite keen on Into The Breach, as that's the game on the full list I was most interested in.
Sorry, someone asked for it first via message, my apologies.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #16537 on: April 01, 2020, 04:24:36 pm »

Eh. I'll take magicka, although i heard there was super retarded patch "recently".

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16538 on: April 01, 2020, 04:28:03 pm »

Eh. I'll take magicka, although i heard there was super retarded patch "recently".
Sent.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #16539 on: April 01, 2020, 04:28:41 pm »

Sorry, someone asked for it first via message, my apologies.
Ah no worries, thanks for offer anyway.

Ulfarr

• Bay Watcher
  • Going on a pilgrimage to Mars
    • View Profile
« Reply #16540 on: April 03, 2020, 08:25:51 am »

GOG is giving Symmetry for free (~47 hours left)
Bring Kobold Kamp to LNP! graphics compatibility fix.

So the conclusion I'm getting here is that we use QSPs because dwarves can't pilot submarines.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16541 on: April 03, 2020, 12:06:36 pm »

Tabletop simulator (a way to play board games online, with other people if you know any) is half off right now.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16542 on: April 03, 2020, 03:23:31 pm »

EDIT: Since I don't own them but will never play them, I might as well give away LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Darksiders Warmastered Edition, The Jackbox Party Pack 2 and Pikuniku.
I'll take VVVVV. Maybe Pikuniku too if no one else is interested in it.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #16543 on: April 03, 2020, 03:50:14 pm »

If we're allowed a second pick if no one is interested, I'd like Darksiders WE if no one else wants it. I doubt this this'll be the case though.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16544 on: April 04, 2020, 12:15:01 am »

Sending VVVVV to you.

I'll give it another day or two, and if nobody else wants the others by then I'll give you and pikachu17 your second picks as well.

Pages: 1 ... 1101 1102 [1103] 1104 1105 ... 1132