Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 1133

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1385826 times)

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Steam Sales
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2011, 09:26:54 pm »

Tried MNC for a bit. Decent game for a quick play. I like the combination elements (TD + FPS of sorts). May possibly be worth the 10 bucks for the time being. Haven't tried multiplayer yet. Is multiplayer better than singleplayer? Or is the community not the friendliest?

... MNC is a multiplayer game. Playing MNC singleplayer is like playing Battlefield 2 singleplayer - a pale shadow of the real game, with a fraction of the content and even less of the enjoyment. Trust me, get online. You're not really playing MNC if all you've done is fiddle around with singleplayer Blitz.

(Oh, but feel free to watch the tutorial video before going online. It's hidden in the Playbook, under Crossfire --> Watch Movie. It'll explain the basics, at least!)

The community's decent, if pretty quiet. I rarely see much chat except for the odd 'gg', and people rarely bother with mics. You don't have to worry about a bad community, at the very least - people who never talk can't really insult you, now, can they?  ;)

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2011, 09:28:11 pm »

I want it.

Steam name or email address? You can PM me if you don't want to post in the thread.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2011, 09:28:51 pm »

Tried MNC for a bit. Decent game for a quick play. I like the combination elements (TD + FPS of sorts). May possibly be worth the 10 bucks for the time being. Haven't tried multiplayer yet. Is multiplayer better than singleplayer? Or is the community not the friendliest?

... MNC is a multiplayer game. Playing MNC singleplayer is like playing Battlefield 2 singleplayer - a pale shadow of the real game, with a fraction of the content and even less of the enjoyment. Trust me, get online. You're not really playing MNC if all you've done is fiddle around with singleplayer Blitz.

(Oh, but feel free to watch the tutorial video before going online. It's hidden in the Playbook, under Crossfire --> Watch Movie. It'll explain the basics, at least!)

The community's decent, if pretty quiet. I rarely see much chat except for the odd 'gg', and people rarely bother with mics. You don't have to worry about a bad community, at the very least - people who never talk can't really insult you, now, can they?  ;)
Might try MP out then. Hopefully it plays pretty well and is a fun balanced challenge.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2011, 09:29:59 pm »

My steam name is adwarf and thanks I always wanted HL2

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2011, 09:45:32 pm »

DAMNIT I JUST BOUGHT IT TODAY :P

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2011, 09:49:46 pm »

DAMNIT I JUST BOUGHT IT TODAY :P

?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2011, 10:46:53 pm »

Anyone have a spare game I cna have like maybe Fallout ? ( I love computer games, and wnat a bunch of them )

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2011, 10:48:44 pm »

Anyone have a spare game I cna have like maybe Fallout ? ( I love computer games, and wnat a bunch of them )
Bay12 may be a nice forum, but we're not that nice.

But yeah played MNC more today, very fun. Ran around as the assasin backstabbing everyone, totally worth the money.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2011, 10:50:10 pm »

Ok but what is MNC

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2011, 10:51:53 pm »

Monday Night Combat is a- you know what just go look at the last few pages or look it up on google.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2011, 10:52:58 pm »

Oh the free game you can get for till tommorow I didn't like the way it looked.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2011, 10:53:53 pm »

Thats what I thought at first, to me it looked like a TF2 clone. Basically a TD game+ Class Based FPS
Welcome to Reality.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2011, 10:54:50 pm »

Dangit victoria 1 complete only 2.50 stupid no money bullcrap.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2011, 11:09:16 pm »

Snipers and assassins. I hate them. Fortunately I'm a pretty decent gunner and assaulter; provided the proper arenas for them. Finally was able to afford a custom class. Made it a super-heavy powerhouse. Focusing on RoF, damage, and regeration.

I guess it's worth it's sale price; I dunno about full price though.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2011, 11:18:14 pm »

adwarf, please. Quit trying to mooch. You literally just got a game. HL2, even. You really shouldn't be begging for more.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 1133