Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1011 1012 [1013] 1014 1015 ... 1132

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1369623 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: SALES Thread: Lukewarm Summer Sales
« Reply #15180 on: July 05, 2018, 10:32:20 am »

Superhot had a before sale price increase. The game was already overpriced, but they expect us to pay even more for it now! Ridiculous! It's devs like these that make me want to pirate.
You got a source for this? Steamdb claims its been at the same price since 2016, and I'm not seeing anyone else complaining about this.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Biowraith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15181 on: July 07, 2018, 02:07:49 am »

Apparently Destiny 2 is having a free weekend for PC via Battlenet.  It's a 50GB download though...

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15182 on: July 07, 2018, 02:57:34 am »

It's not a game exactly, but forumites might be interested to know that Humble Bundle has a book bundle called "Chuck Tingle Humbles our Bundle".

On the $1 tier are such items as the classic "Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt" along with " Pokebutt Go: Pounded By 'Em All" and "Game Of Butts: The Pounds Of Winter". Rounding out the $1 tier are "The Art Of The Tingle Volume 1" and the intriguing "Dr. Chuck Tingle's Complete Guide To Sport".

On the top tier there's a new exclusive book called "Pounded In The Butt By My Reluctance To Buy A Humble Bundle Featuring Stories With Gay Characters As Though That Has Some Kind Of Bearing On My Own Sexuality Or The Quality Of The Product Then Eventually Realizing It's Pretty Good And I'm Fine" and the definitive "Turned Gay By The Existential Dread That I May Actually Be A Character In A Chuck Tingle Book".
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 02:59:21 am by Reelya »

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15183 on: July 07, 2018, 07:19:04 am »

It's not a game exactly, but forumites might be interested to know that Humble Bundle has a book bundle called "Chuck Tingle Humbles our Bundle".

On the $1 tier are such items as the classic "Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt" along with " Pokebutt Go: Pounded By 'Em All" and "Game Of Butts: The Pounds Of Winter". Rounding out the $1 tier are "The Art Of The Tingle Volume 1" and the intriguing "Dr. Chuck Tingle's Complete Guide To Sport".

On the top tier there's a new exclusive book called "Pounded In The Butt By My Reluctance To Buy A Humble Bundle Featuring Stories With Gay Characters As Though That Has Some Kind Of Bearing On My Own Sexuality Or The Quality Of The Product Then Eventually Realizing It's Pretty Good And I'm Fine" and the definitive "Turned Gay By The Existential Dread That I May Actually Be A Character In A Chuck Tingle Book".

Top donators include "Pounded In The Butt By My Own Donation" and "Pounded In The Butt By My Giant Pile Of Unread Books".

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15184 on: July 07, 2018, 10:56:46 am »

If you're less into butts being pounded and more into bucolic fields of dongs waving gently in the breeze, Conan Exiles in the August Humble bundle.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #15185 on: July 07, 2018, 11:35:57 am »

Yah but I dont want to sign for perma monthly sheickt
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #15186 on: July 07, 2018, 11:45:58 am »

"Waving gently" is a curious way to describe what I would liken to "having a permanent penile seizure"
Love, scriver~

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #15187 on: July 07, 2018, 01:31:35 pm »

"Waving gently" is a curious way to describe what I would liken to "having a permanent penile seizure"
wait are you quoting those books? You actually bought them?
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #15188 on: July 07, 2018, 01:35:26 pm »

No, I'm referring to Conan: Exiles. You know how some games have boob jiggle physics? It has penis jiggle physics.
Love, scriver~

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15189 on: July 07, 2018, 02:52:49 pm »

Yah but I dont want to sign for perma monthly sheickt
You can just unsubscribe right away, it's what I do. They still unlock your mystery games at the end.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15190 on: July 07, 2018, 05:32:49 pm »

[...]
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 10:42:40 pm by E. Albright »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15191 on: July 08, 2018, 09:09:58 pm »

Has anyone played Rise To Ruins? It's on my wishlist and is currently 50% off. I don't remember adding it to my wishlist, but coming across it just now it looks pretty dang exciting...

Edit: heck it, I went ahead and bought the dang thing. It's too far up my alley to do otherwise, really.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 09:15:03 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #15192 on: July 08, 2018, 10:17:13 pm »

Good choice, that one. I enjoy it.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15193 on: July 09, 2018, 12:35:46 am »

So far it's a bit like some kind of torture, but oh well I'm a bit of a masochist anyway. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #15194 on: July 09, 2018, 11:20:40 am »

Yeah that game has a really odd feeling to it, I try playing every few months and I still can't figure out what I'm intended to be doing. It reminds me of how I felt after passing the tutorial stages in Rimworld, no guidance and lots of options, except Rimworld was also exciting to play. I keep hearing good things about Rise to Ruins though so I'll keep reinstalling it.
Pages: 1 ... 1011 1012 [1013] 1014 1015 ... 1132