Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1055 1056 [1057] 1058 1059 ... 1095

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 923847 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #15840 on: February 11, 2019, 03:20:47 pm »

Well there's War of Rights, but it's kinda incomplete without War of Lefts... Which hasn't been developed yet.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • The brochure sure didn't mention any of this shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15841 on: February 11, 2019, 03:28:29 pm »

There’s also the expansion pack, “War of Wrongs”.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15842 on: February 11, 2019, 03:51:39 pm »

Tabletop Simulator is discounted during this sale also, I think I'm going to get it (even cheaper if you can get the 4-pack).

If anyone else has it, let me know if you want to practice throwing chess pieces at each other heads and flipping the table for no apparent reason.

It would be better if there was a version that was intended for playing games as opposed to being a physics engine. I mean, it works, but you can tell the UI for things that isn't "throwing stuff" or "flipping the table" was tacked on at the last minute.
To improve communication, all sarcasm and other jokes will be posted in a black font.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15843 on: February 14, 2019, 10:26:18 am »

Just a heads up for anyone who actually installed the Epic launcher to get the free stuff: in about 1 week, Thimbleweed Park is gonna be free there.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15844 on: February 14, 2019, 04:26:35 pm »

As another headsup, Axiom Verge is free right now. It's a metroidvania.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • WHERE'S YOUR MOTIVATION!!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15845 on: February 14, 2019, 04:32:42 pm »

*yoink*

Had it on my wishlist forever and a day.
If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the Gods, and the nights will flame with fire.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15846 on: February 14, 2019, 04:33:40 pm »

Where, exactly? Is that on the Epic client?

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15847 on: February 14, 2019, 05:09:18 pm »

Doh. Apparently not Steam.

Yeah it's on the Epic Games store. Sorry Epic games, I'm not swallowing your hook. I sort of wonder how much they're paying devs outright to get them to sell their games for free on the Epic store.
If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the Gods, and the nights will flame with fire.
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #15848 on: February 14, 2019, 05:10:09 pm »

Where, exactly? Is that on the Epic client?

Confirmed. This popular Metroidvania is free on Epic client until the 21st.
Also, after the 21st Thimbleweed Park is scheduled to be free for a while.
It seems Epic is making a serious effort to become a Steam competitor.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15849 on: February 14, 2019, 05:45:29 pm »

Tannenburg, a WWI-themed FPS, is out of Early Access and 15% off. Plus, everyone who already had Verdun got a 25%-off coupon.

Apparently the Epic client supports linking to Steam as well.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15850 on: February 14, 2019, 05:46:57 pm »

Now if only they had something other than free games going for them. The lack of regional pricing makes it absolutely moronic to use the store outside of america, no user reviews means devs can peddle all sorts of crap, refund policy is worse, privacy policy violates EU laws, they don't even have cloud saves for god's sake!
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15851 on: February 14, 2019, 05:57:47 pm »

Now if only they had something other than free games going for them. The lack of regional pricing makes it absolutely moronic to use the store outside of america, no user reviews means devs can peddle all sorts of crap, refund policy is worse, privacy policy violates EU laws, they don't even have cloud saves for god's sake!

And are they even selling Jazz Jackrabbit, their own damn game?

No. No, they are not.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15852 on: February 14, 2019, 06:01:02 pm »

Buncha' savages in this town.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • Make birds speedrun again
    • View Profile
« Reply #15853 on: February 14, 2019, 06:47:36 pm »

And are they even selling Jazz Jackrabbit, their own damn game?

No. No, they are not.
Also, they outright stated that UT4 has pretty much died because why make that when they can get ALL OF THE MONEY through Fortnite?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Quote from: Loud Whispers
Does a Laconian believe they descend from Achilles? Does an anon believe a greentext happened? Does a child believe in air? We choose the fake news we want. The eternal memri.tv

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • Not having personal text in currentyear
    • View Profile
    • Realtalk for a second
« Reply #15854 on: February 15, 2019, 11:34:49 am »

Buncha' savages in this town.

Epic are scum anyways, and their platform has exactly none of the stuff I use Steam for.

Cake
Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 1055 1056 [1057] 1058 1059 ... 1095