Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 89

Author Topic: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 13  (Read 131124 times)

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 9 Day 1
« Reply #870 on: June 06, 2011, 05:29:09 pm »

Unvote, me.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 9 Night 0
« Reply #871 on: June 06, 2011, 09:00:08 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
Jokerman-EXE -
Toaster -
Bdthemag -
JoshuaFH -
NativeForeigner - Toaster, Think0028, Bdthemag, NativeForeigner,
Think0028 -
Tyberix -

Not Voting - Jokerman-EXE, JoshuaFH, Tyberix,

4 To Hammer. Day Ends Tuesday 9 PM Central.

NativeForeigner has been lynched!

NativeForeigner was a Paranoid Gun Owner Personal Physician (Town).

It is now Night. Please send in your actions, even if you do not have one. Common courtesy :)

Paranoid Gun Owner Personal Physician - NativeForeigner
If you are the target of an action, you will kill the player who targeted you. You can protect other players from kills. Each protection stops one kill, and lasts for one night. You will always target Toaster with your action. Actions: (auto)protect

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 9 Night 1
« Reply #872 on: June 09, 2011, 05:26:46 pm »

Sorry for the delay. I kept pushing this off...

Jokerman-EXE has been killed!

Jokerman-EXE was a Nonvoter Lesser Cheater Stalker (Town).

Think0028 has been killed!

Think0028 was a Faerie Godmother Paranoid Gun Owner (Town).

Vote Count
------------------------
Toaster -
Bdthemag -
JoshuaFH -
Tyberix -

Not Voting - JoshuaFH, Tyberix, Toaster, Bdthemag,

3 To Hammer. Day Ends Tuesday 9 PM Central.

It is now Day.

Nonvoter Lesser Cheater Stalker - Jokerman-EXE
You have no vote. If you perform no action during the Night, you learn the role PM of a random role in the setup, but not who has it. You can choose to either inspect someone or kill someone. Actions: (auto)cheat inspect kill

Faerie Godmother Paranoid Gun Owner - Think0028
You can target another player to make them a Reviver, giving them the ability to survive one death. Your ability won't work on a player killed the same night. If you are the target of an action, you will kill the player who targeted you. Actions: gift

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 9 Day 2
« Reply #873 on: June 09, 2011, 05:38:49 pm »

First page finally updated. If you want to in or I missed your PM, just remind me and I'll post it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: June 09, 2011, 07:25:40 pm »

Josh and Tyberix, please explain what you did last night.  BD, you might as well do so as well.

I !noned due to no night action.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: June 09, 2011, 10:23:06 pm »

Why am I not dead? Tyberix, what did you do? Cause you sure as hell didn't reflect me back at myself.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: June 09, 2011, 10:29:28 pm »

I !noned, just like you guy's said I should.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: June 09, 2011, 10:52:31 pm »

Bah, screw this charade. I'm King Mafia. I can't win. I knew this before last night began, because I know for a fact that I can't reach the victory condition: Be the last person standing.

Why? Because as long as BD continues to sit on his hands and do nothing, I can't target him, and thus can't win.

However, this is a favorable loss situation I've set up, given the current mixture of surviving players, so I'll give up. Just to let you know, I lied about my role, I'm actually a Malfunctioning inventor PGO greater tracker, and Toaster, I should have given you a device to use last night. Consider it a gift from me, to improve the future town's chances of victory. It only has a 50% chance of working though, whatever it is.

That said, I'd like to progress to the next round as fast as possible. So JoshuaFH.

For the record, this isn't me throwing the game, this is a tactical retreat. I want to improve the future town's odds of victory, so that I can become KM... again... in the future.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: June 09, 2011, 10:57:49 pm »

Also, the xylbot list of roles seems to be down. I'll send in another role once that gets resolved.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: June 09, 2011, 11:01:45 pm »

You had a slim chance- you were my top pick, but I wanted to figure out why I got a one-shot first.  I knew it meant one of you two were lying about your abilities.

Also, 3 PGOs in one game?  Hilarity ensues.

JoshFH.

PPE:  Just pick Elvis Impersonator.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: June 09, 2011, 11:07:21 pm »

I literally could not win Toaster. There is no combination of lynch or kill that would have opened the door to my victory. I obsessed over it quite a bit, and this is the best option I can come up with.

I tried to steer the town's plans into a direction that would have favored me, but my choice of role to lie about prevented me from garnering enough trust for people to actually go along with it. A liability that I did not take into account.

My I ask what one-shot you received? I'm not informed on that matter.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: June 09, 2011, 11:21:14 pm »

Mwahahahha I love my overpowered role :D

Vote Joshua
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Azure Sepulchre

• Bay Watcher
  • Y'all have knocked her up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: June 10, 2011, 03:41:39 am »

I literally could not win Toaster. There is no combination of lynch or kill that would have opened the door to my victory. I obsessed over it quite a bit, and this is the best option I can come up with.

Now you know how I felt last round when I spawned as a Blue Goo King surrounded by bloody cops and shooters. I tried to set up a scenario where as many people as possible died to start a new round where all roles would be unknown, but died instantly instead. Sorta harshed my buzz. = |

Just my one ramble post. Continue ignoring me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 9 Night 1
« Reply #883 on: June 10, 2011, 04:51:53 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
Toaster -
Bdthemag -
JoshuaFH - JoshuaFH, Toaster, Bdthemag,
Tyberix -

Not Voting - Tyberix,

3 To Hammer. Day Ends Tuesday 9 PM Central.

JoshuaFH has been lynched!

JoshuaFH was a Malfunctioning Inventor Paranoid Gun Owner Greater Watcher and KING MAFIA!

That means Round 9 ends and Round 10 begins with:

Vote Count
------------------------
Toaster -
Bdthemag -
Tyberix -
Pandarsenic -
Think0028 -
NativeForeigner -
JoshuaFH -

Not Voting - Tyberix, Toaster, Bdthemag, Pandarsenic, Think0028, NativeForeigner, JoshuaFH,

It is now Night. I would prefer you sent in a !none action if you don't wish to action, so I know you're paying attention. Sending out roles soon, so, if you haven't received yours yet, that's why.

Malfunctioning Inventor Paranoid Gun Owner Greater Watcher - JoshuaFH
You can give another player a random 1-shot ability, which might or might not work like it should. If you are the target of an action, you will kill the player who targeted you. You automatically watch the target of your action. You will be told if that player used an ability. Actions: giveability (auto)watch

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: June 10, 2011, 04:55:38 pm »

Sorry about that Josh. I figured it out when you wanted Joker to live to the endgame. Hopefully this round'll turn out better.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 89