Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Roll To Halo Turn 5  (Read 6308 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

* CLick * CLick *

When we land infect anything that is not an ally.

rockhard556

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll To Halo Turn 2: A Odyssy Of Death
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2011, 12:41:13 am »

Tarran
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Serious

HEN

Ze Spy

Adwarf

Inventorys (now its own section)

« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 12:49:17 am by rockhard556 »

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I said hit the grunts, and don't stop until I do!
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I continue flying the pelican towards the battlefield. Unless we're already there, in which case I land and exit the vehicle, taking shots at the nearest enemy.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Kill the last ODST. Or at least give him a sunburn.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile

Carrier

rockhard556

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

what time is it for you guys

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

2:42 AM here.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

12:50AM. Why?

2:42 AM here.
Wow, you're staying up late.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

My sleep patterns have been completely shot for some reason. I tend to sleep very little; I've had maybe seven solid hours of sleep this week. It's horrible, and I'll probably be up until seven or eight. :-\

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My sleep patterns have been completely shot for some reason. I tend to sleep very little; I've had maybe seven solid hours of sleep this week. It's horrible, and I'll probably be up until seven or eight. :-\
Heh, don't feel bad, I have the same problem. Staying up till 4AM then waking up at 10AM if I'm lucky.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Leech of Ze Spy until I get a infection form

rockhard556

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tarran

Serious

HEN

Ze Spy

Adwarf

Inventorys (now its own section)

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile

Infest soem moar

Also, edit the turn title, it gets confusing after a while

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Shoot the grunts!
Pages: 1 [2] 3