Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: "Don't talk to me"  (Read 3245 times)

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
"Don't talk to me"
« on: March 19, 2011, 02:05:47 am »

So, whats the problem? Just because I slaughtered an entire town and survived a night alone with bogeymen by chopping off all there heads makes me a bad person?

:'(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
Re: "Don't talk to me"
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 02:27:31 am »

An update on this guys BADASSERY:
He has solo'd a fortress while stark naked, he has destroyed a kobold camp, He bats arrows out of the air, He has no shield, yet has never been hit with an arrow, He dual wields iron swords and generally stabs things to death, with the random decapitation every now and then, he carries with him almost no scars, He has little armor, if any, And, all in all, Must be Cacame's lost human brother.
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 08:32:51 am »

Welcome to adventure mode. Prepare to see how skilled men are much stronger than those with no skills. Also expect to die to a random chicken ripping out your throat.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 09:24:13 am »

So, whats the problem? Just because I slaughtered an entire town and survived a night alone with bogeymen by chopping off all there heads makes me a bad person?

:'(

Yes, slaughtering a whole town for a stupid reason makes your adventurer evil.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 10:02:44 am »

You are killing LIVING THINGS, you jerk.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2011, 10:15:47 am »

But their heads are so fun to splatter!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 11:32:38 am »

Well, yes, unless he's splattering zombies. What else is there to kill?
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 01:37:55 pm »

But their heads are so fun to splatter!

He's right! Its so fun to watch them writhe in pain while I stab them over and over...
Goddammit.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2011, 01:42:40 pm »

You are killing LIVING THINGS, you jerk you hero!
Fix'd
Goddammit.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2011, 03:27:30 pm »

Either this guy has a serious issue of moral myopia, either he's trolling...

Look, if you kill people of a civilization, it seems OBVIOUS the other people of this civilization will hate you. Because in YOUR eyes, you adventurer is a hero, but in THEIR eyes, you're just a murderer that wants the death of their civilization. Do not be surprised if they will not talk to you.

Badassery doesn't have anything with it, if you kill humans without any sound reason, you're a murderer.

I am not saying you not to do it, just not to be surprised at the obvious.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2011, 05:06:20 pm »

Either this guy has a serious issue of moral myopia, either he's trolling...

Look, if you kill people of a civilization, it seems OBVIOUS the other people of this civilization will hate you. Because in YOUR eyes, you adventurer is a hero, but in THEIR eyes, you're just a murderer that wants the death of their civilization. Do not be surprised if they will not talk to you.

Badassery doesn't have anything with it, if you kill humans without any sound reason, you're a murderer.

I am not saying you not to do it, just not to be surprised at the obvious.

Im not a troll, mate. And you need to get a sense of humor.

Also, "Either this guy has a serious issue with moral myopia, either he's trolling..." Two eithers in one sentence. Improper grammar.
One last thing, I was tasked to kill a pig demon. The pig demon was there law-giver. I killed him. I was mobbed. I killed them all. I went back to the warlord, and he said 'Don't talk to me.' in red text. Seeing as im a newbie, I did not understand why he wouldn't accept my quest. So, I asked.
Goddammit.

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2011, 08:22:09 pm »

Grammar nitpicking, are we?
Okay, I'll throw my hat in this ring.
I'm not a troll, mate. And you need to get a sense of humor. (Sentence fragment)

Also, "Either this guy has a serious issue with moral myopia, either he's trolling..." Two eithers in one sentence. Improper grammar.
One last thing, I was tasked to kill a pig demon. The pig demon was their law-giver. I killed him. I was mobbed. I killed them all. I went back to the warlord, and he said 'Don't talk to me.' in red text. Seeing as I'm a newbie, I did not understand why he wouldn't accept my quest. So, I asked.

Can we move on, please?
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2011, 08:26:37 pm »

Grammar nitpicking, are we?
Okay, I'll throw my hat in this ring.
I'm not a troll, mate. And you need to get a sense of humor. (Sentence fragment)

One last thing, I was tasked to kill a pig demon. The pig demon was their law-giver. I killed him. I was mobbed. I killed them all. I went back to the warlord, and he said 'Don't talk to me.' in red text. Seeing as I'm a newbie, I did not understand why he wouldn't accept my quest. So, I asked.

Can we move on, please?
Nice catch.
:)
Either way, this adventurer got his faced smashed in by a bogeyman, so...
CASE CLOSED.
Goddammit.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2011, 06:18:45 pm »

You should probably lock this thread.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Ale and Axes

• Bay Watcher
  • Chug - Swipe - Cheer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2011, 11:19:52 pm »

I think you should leave it open so that peopel can troll each other over spelling and grammer some more.
Pages: [1] 2