Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: So, I have this wierd crash thing...  (Read 1034 times)

Mobotium

• Bay Watcher
  • I dont know who you are.
    • View Profile
So, I have this wierd crash thing...
« on: March 20, 2011, 06:28:07 am »

...that I dont know if it should be in bugs or not, since I searched arround and didn't find anyone with the same problem.

Basicaly, sometimes when I select the services or report successes/spread news options in the conversation menu the game crashes, leaving no trail in the error log, and evry time I try to reload that adventure I cant use the previously stated options withouth the game crashing. Usualy this also makes ANY other region that I had or made after this ocurred have the same problem. That I know, this in only temporarely solved with reinstalling. I am using the newest version btw. Just asking if anyone has the same probs or if Im just being a complete noob or someting ya know?
Yes he is... So the countess will never bread?
If she doesnt bread, let her cake.

EmperorJon

• Bay Watcher
  • Still waiting...
    • View Profile
Re: So, I have this wierd crash thing...
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 06:50:06 am »

Know bug.
I think it's the way towns develop now. In the beginning, people move into a town. Then they start producing tables, which results in more and more tables. Soon tables represent a significant portion of the population, they start lobbying for new laws and regulations, putting people to greater and greater disadvantage...
Link for full quote. 'tis mighty funny.

Mobotium

• Bay Watcher
  • I dont know who you are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 06:56:33 am »

Pfff, so i guess thats both good and bad... Thanks.
Yes he is... So the countess will never bread?
If she doesnt bread, let her cake.

theTrueMikeBrown

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TheTrueMikeBrown's patreon page
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 09:25:23 am »

There is a workaround, though.

all you got to do is move on to a different civilization and hope it doesn't show up again. Once you are a hero, go back to the first civ, and perhaps they will try to give you a different quest.

I have gotten into a habit of saving my game before talking to anyone (just in case)
What puts the "ape" in apricot?