Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18

Author Topic: You have found..  (Read 143321 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: You have found..
« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2011, 11:45:14 pm »

Wonderful read also I got a fool proof plan for when I see cotton candy(explore the forums more you'll understand what that means) When I find the sweet cotton candy I will make stone piles each level down when I open up the Circus I have my miner dwarf run to the stone and make a wall preventing the clowns from making ballon animals. That is mah plan :D

They're a bit faster than you realize.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 07, 2011, 03:18:03 pm »

they will also harm you psychologically if they can't reach you physically... the fps drop will drive you mad

SpiralDimentia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 07, 2011, 03:40:17 pm »

I can personally vouch for the two above posts. :<
Dragonwork, A Successful Failure.
Legacy of Insightshields
Many more made tales in this hall,
before the stronghold found it's fall.
An enemy none could stop or yield,
had taken over Insightshields.

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 07, 2011, 04:10:29 pm »

Wonderful read also I got a fool proof plan for when I see cotton candy(explore the forums more you'll understand what that means) When I find the sweet cotton candy I will make stone piles each level down when I open up the Circus I have my miner dwarf run to the stone and make a wall preventing the clowns from making ballon animals. That is mah plan :D

See, what you do is this-- Wall a miner in the unrevealed tube, and have him dig out a level. If no hollow is found, unwall him and take the candy up to a stockpile. Wall him back in, dig the next level, if no hollow, let him out, and repeat. This way, if HFS is discovered, they'll already be walled in, with no worries of them getting out.
Or maybe there's a god who's just completely insane and sends you to Detroit, Michigan in a new body if you ever utter the name "Pat Sajak".

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 07, 2011, 05:36:23 pm »

The nice thing about adamantine is that you always get a rock no matter the skill of the miner.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

elpizo

• Bay Watcher
  • DOWN WE GO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 07, 2011, 05:49:57 pm »

See, what you do is this-- Wall a miner in the unrevealed tube, and have him dig out a level. If no hollow is found, unwall him and take the candy up to a stockpile. Wall him back in, dig the next level, if no hollow, let him out, and repeat. This way, if HFS is discovered, they'll already be walled in, with no worries of them getting out.
walling equals to this
they will also harm you psychologically if they can't reach you physically... the fps drop will drive you mad

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 07, 2011, 06:37:35 pm »

walling equals to this

Well, you could go get a faster computer.
Or maybe there's a god who's just completely insane and sends you to Detroit, Michigan in a new body if you ever utter the name "Pat Sajak".

elpizo

• Bay Watcher
  • DOWN WE GO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 07, 2011, 06:58:51 pm »

walling equals to this

it will still drop by a lot

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 07, 2011, 07:00:15 pm »

Not if you get the most powerful computer in the universe. Play DF on A magma-powered computer, I'd bet that'd be fast.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2011, 07:07:54 pm »

Not if you get the most powerful computer in the universe. Play DF on A magma-powered computer, I'd bet that'd be fast.
magma powered not magma logic, right?
because the latter would not be, at all...
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2011, 07:46:00 pm »

Both.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 07, 2011, 07:50:56 pm »

Both.
Shit. just. got. real.....
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

elpizo

• Bay Watcher
  • DOWN WE GO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 07, 2011, 08:39:18 pm »

Both.
hope you have some magma resistant stones under your house! :D

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 07, 2011, 09:01:39 pm »

Both.
hope you have some magma resistant stones under your house! :D

My house is also made of magma, so it won't help much.

SpiralDimentia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 07, 2011, 09:08:57 pm »

From my beginings as a clueless castle builder to the complexities of magma furniture. What a thread.
Dragonwork, A Successful Failure.
Legacy of Insightshields
Many more made tales in this hall,
before the stronghold found it's fall.
An enemy none could stop or yield,
had taken over Insightshields.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18