Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Notes on Bug Reporting  (Read 222891 times)

JasonMel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Notes on Bug Reporting
« Reply #135 on: January 30, 2024, 04:54:01 pm »

For the last few days, I've been getting this website error when trying to view bug tracker reports (angle brackets denote redactions):

APPLICATION ERROR #401

Database query failed. Error received from database was #1: Can't create/write to file '/tmp/<8-character identifier>' (Errcode: 28 "No space left on device") for the query: <verbatim SQL query code>.
Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.

TheBeardyMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 31, 2024, 08:06:21 am »

For the last few days, I've been getting this website error when trying to view bug tracker reports (angle brackets denote redactions):

APPLICATION ERROR #401

Database query failed. Error received from database was #1: Can't create/write to file '/tmp/<8-character identifier>' (Errcode: 28 "No space left on device") for the query: <verbatim SQL query code>.
Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.

I also get that at present. Provided that you don't need to report any new bugs or add notes to existing bugs, you can work around it by logging out of your account and logging in anonymously.

JasonMel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 08, 2024, 03:21:57 pm »

Edit: Looks like the problems have been fixed. Marvelous!

Now I'm getting SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE errors when visiting the site. I hope these problems can be cleared up.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 01:13:43 pm by JasonMel »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]