Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29

Author Topic: Forum Game List  (Read 35775 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Game List
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2011, 12:04:44 pm »

added.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2011, 12:13:33 pm »

Click the link in my sig its Multiplayer I know that much.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2011, 12:15:49 pm »

Added.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2011, 02:42:02 pm »

Replace the old Fallout Shelter Experiement with the new one here http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=80710.0
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2011, 02:42:43 pm »

Yuppers

Switched.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2011, 12:38:09 am »

What exactly happened to Ched, and why was he no longer suitable to do this?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2011, 12:44:31 am »

What exactly happened to Ched, and why was he no longer suitable to do this?
He fell down into a toilet and never came back.

...Or in other words, he went missing.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2011, 12:58:52 am »

CHED NO!!!!!!!

Anyways, you might want to have a word with whoever it is that runs the Hall of Legends up in Community Games. He be stealin yo firez.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2011, 01:03:38 am »

CHED NO!!!!!!!

Anyways, you might want to have a word with whoever it is that runs the Hall of Legends up in Community Games. He be stealin yo firez.
Ehh, this thread is about all forum games. The HoL one is for ones a lot of people like, not every single one.

And besides, if you're that worried about it, it hasn't been updated in a while.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2011, 11:06:24 am »

Yeah. That is more past, this is more present. We can work together. (Although I am surprised Toady would stick something based on popularity. One of the caveats of the sticking of this thread was that it could not be selective in who it added and it was not allowed to add a rating to the games.)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2011, 08:02:41 pm »

Does anyone want to take over War of Excelerons? otherwise I need to close it down, i've got too much stuff here and otherwise to keep two multiplayer games going.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2011, 12:34:03 am »

BitQuest has not had any activity since February 10, 2011 and thus has been declared dead.

It has been taken off the list.

If anyone feels that it should be added to the DEAD GAMES ARCHIVE, please post now.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2011, 12:20:48 am »

World of the Smalls added to dead games archive and Physics suggest added to the on vacation section.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2011, 01:40:02 pm »

I feel weird now, since I have two games now (WIZARD and Smalls of Oceania) that have lasted longer than the games they were based off of.

Huh.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2011, 03:13:19 pm »

that makes you a good GM I think.

Kudos.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29