Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29

Author Topic: Forum Game List  (Read 34979 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Game List
« Reply #330 on: January 28, 2012, 10:53:52 pm »

I actually do know what you mean. I think the original Homestuck RPG would best go under Tabletop RPGs, whereas the other would be best fit for the regular RPGs section. As in it's a game, and they're certainly roleplaying.

I feel weird requesting an RTD to be added, but since it's gone on so long if nothing else, I'll request Mushroom Kingdom Wars be added to the RTDs section.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 28, 2012, 10:59:56 pm »

Yeah. That's a good one. I don't feel comfortable with most RTDs, but that one seems cool.

Fort Last Nail
Mushroom Kingdom Wars

Added.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 29, 2012, 11:06:35 pm »

Was mine removed for the slightly-over-two-weeks inactivity? Because it's no longer inactive. It's in my signature now.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 04, 2012, 10:27:34 pm »

SoC can be moved from RPGs to tabletop. Unlike Runners I actually have a fairly well thought out system for everything.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 04, 2012, 10:35:57 pm »

Was mine removed for the slightly-over-two-weeks inactivity? Because it's no longer inactive. It's in my signature now.

Yeah, it was. It is back now yes?

SoC can be moved from RPGs to tabletop. Unlike Runners I actually have a fairly well thought out system for everything.

The structure is er? I dunno.Not the main thing yes? I am not sure when you mean table top. They do not seem like a game that would fit on a table? Yes? Or no? I dunno.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 04, 2012, 11:22:42 pm »

I only remember that tabletop was suggested as a thing for games with an actual system for stuff and mechanics that were thought out. SoC has all of that, while Runners has none of it. Therefore Runners stays where it is, but SoC should be moved to tabletop. In my eyes. And head.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 04, 2012, 11:41:43 pm »

I think tabletop more implies the obvious definition: it could be played as, you know, a tabletop game. HSRPG counts as a tabletop game because, while it's play-by-post, the ruleset and game are built for tabletop play. Same with Winds of the Wartorn Void, Eastern Marches, Rogue Trader... I think that's what Cript's getting at here.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 04, 2012, 11:48:58 pm »

I knew what he was getting at, but I categorize things my own way, and it would be more convenient for me to have SoC in tabletop, since I always have to remind myself that it isn't in there when I'm trying to shortcut to my threads.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 05, 2012, 12:46:20 am »

Yeah, it was. It is back now yes?

Yes indeed! It'll probably be a like once-a-week update thing, I'll try not to have any more 2+ week inactivity.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 06, 2012, 07:50:47 am »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 06, 2012, 11:24:09 am »

Holy shit. It's Emperor Jonathan. Welcome back.

Grey Cities and Adventure! added.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 07, 2012, 06:01:12 pm »

The Dragon recently got necroed, so updates are coming again. Could you please add it to the illustrated suggestion adventures section?

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 07, 2012, 06:23:13 pm »

May you please add Evolution to the... Eh... Huh. It doesn't always have illustration... It's a suggestion adventure though. I suppose you could put it in either of the single-player adventure categories.

Also, Smalls of Tolla: A Smalls RP under the Games on Vacation section, if you would.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 07, 2012, 06:47:09 pm »

Is it on vacation? No offense, but October was a long time away. But I will totally add it if you think it will come back at some point.

Anyway, Evo. What one do you want it in? It does sorta kinda fit in both. So I don't really care and would rather pass that call off to someone else.

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 07, 2012, 07:15:08 pm »

I plan on reviving it. And you might as well put it in the Illustrated one. The majority of updates contain images, I guess.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29