Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29

Author Topic: Forum Game List  (Read 35290 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Forum Game List
« Reply #405 on: September 03, 2012, 04:08:36 am »

Roll to Gun and Run
This is classified as Roll to Dodge Game.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: September 03, 2012, 12:08:05 pm »

Roll to Gun and Run
This is classified as Roll to Dodge Game.

. . .

We have our own library for that. It's basically the sticky'd one, at the top of the pile. In the RTD board.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #407 on: September 23, 2012, 02:51:06 am »

It's totally active and up-to-date and stuff. Honest.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 06, 2012, 04:27:16 pm »

I would like to have my game added to the list: Name That VGM (Multiplayer/Trivia)
It's a game to test your knowledge of video game music with.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 04:29:47 pm by Samari45 »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: December 25, 2012, 04:06:46 am »

I know this thing goes rather unread, but I'd like to nominate DZA's Slaves to DZA: God of Everything. Multiplayer Cooperative, I think.
In the game, multiple beings of great power compete for the ultimate prize - godhood. The condition? That they either unite or destroy the human race.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: January 02, 2013, 12:04:34 am »

Seconding Xantalos.

Edit: If no-one's updating this, just unpin it.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 07:07:31 pm by Inithis »
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: January 08, 2013, 07:48:28 pm »

That's a really good point. I have not been a good host at all. Does anyone else want to run the forum games list? Because apparently I am a terrible person who can't take responsibility.

I'm going to PM The Toady one to ask him to unpin it, who here wants me to recommend that person? Or just not have this thread you guys think?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #412 on: January 08, 2013, 09:10:23 pm »

I second Xantolos.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 08, 2013, 11:27:43 pm »

I could probably run it, though I do tend to disappear in week-long blocks occasionally because of various issues, I'm on often enough to keep the thing updated and I usually keep an eye on the sub-forum even when I don't have the time to actually log on and do stuff.

I'll probably step down if someone better offers their services though.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

AlwayzL3git

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoot 'em up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: January 19, 2013, 11:51:52 pm »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=121921.0
You Are A Primitive Human -- Survival!
Multiplayer Cooperative: RPG
The only difference between a human student and a dwarf is that dwarfs have the ability to create and destroy matter.
So will the dwarf with the broken spine recover and use a crutch?

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: January 22, 2013, 12:42:16 am »

So is anyone opposed to me starting the new thread?

Does anyone else want to volunteer?

Does anyone want to just let the thread die and not make another one?

Is there going to be any actual discussion or am I just talking to empty space?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 22, 2013, 07:52:33 am »

First off, I see this thread as helpful and relevant. I would have (probably) never discovered some of the better games on this forum from ages past without it. I think that, in the end, that's its most important job.

On the other hand, I mostly see people around here trying to list games as active that can be found in the first couple of pages 99% of the time because this isn't the MSPA forums. I do not see this as a very necessary action, especially if they're going to be kicked off when they become inactive (and slip to page 6 after a couple weeks or more, thus making them more difficult to find anyway).

PotL, you have my vote for doing whatever it is you're going to do to keep it active (restart, perhaps), but whatever you do, I would suggest taking a couple cues from the other thread. The RTD Library does not allow a game to enter if it has not been running for a month at least, and games can be voted on for quality. I'm not totally sure voting on such an enormous list of games is exactly helpful for finding them (especially compared to the nice category system we have here), but other than that, the RTD library is worth a look if you're going to restart anew.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: January 22, 2013, 09:28:16 am »

Yeah. Phantom. Since no one else wants to I guess you got my vote. Go ahead. Link me to it and I will send a PM to Toady asking him to take this one down and put the new one up.

That said, I am against refusing to list games just because they are new, or for any reason. But it's up to you I guess.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: January 22, 2013, 07:26:50 pm »

The thread does serve as more of a current listing rather than a hall of fame, so I won't make any restrictions on adding games.  That being said however, what do you think of games just being deleted if they last less than a month rather than being moved to the dead section?

Also planning on adding a description to each game, should the author provide one.

New thread should go up sometime tomorrow.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: January 22, 2013, 07:53:01 pm »

The thread does serve as more of a current listing rather than a hall of fame, so I won't make any restrictions on adding games.  That being said however, what do you think of games just being deleted if they last less than a month rather than being moved to the dead section?

Also planning on adding a description to each game, should the author provide one.

New thread should go up sometime tomorrow.

Well, that's already what is suppose to happen to games. I think I only personally put in like two games into the dead section. The rest were added on suggestion.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29