- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 13, 2011, 10:28:49 pm

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 129

Author Topic: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence  (Read 176838 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence
« Reply #1185 on: September 19, 2011, 08:43:49 pm »

I would get that answer with the 'what' question.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: September 19, 2011, 08:57:59 pm »

"Dammit I don't know! I was told to follow my orders or be arrested for treason. People who go against the government don't live long. Look if you let me go I'll leave. I have seen enough death."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: September 19, 2011, 09:05:40 pm »

"Hmfh, fine. You've served your purpose."
Derm begins to draw the blade away.
"But... I never said I would leave you alive when I was done."
Pause for a quarter of a second, then knock the guy out. Walljump up to a roof and head in the direction the soldiers are going, stealthily.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: September 19, 2011, 09:10:56 pm »

But it WORKED. This time. Yeah, not going to be throwing it around like a standard spell, but eh.

"Yeah, if you guys need me I'll be over here surveying the rubble for anything cool that didn't get blown to shit."

Search the rubble for anything cool that didn't get blown to shit while nitpicking the doomsday spell to figure out where it got out of control.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1189 on: September 19, 2011, 09:26:31 pm »

Head in the same direction dermonster is heading. Take back alleys and such as much as possible.

"I've got your back!"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: September 21, 2011, 09:37:24 am »

Turn 6:

Pause for a quarter of a second, then knock the guy out. Walljump up to a roof and head in the direction the soldiers are going, stealthily.

You swing your arm and knock the soldier unconsious, hurting your hand in the process! Guess you didn't know your own strengh! There are no roofs. Rag blew them all up. So you climb onto a rubble pile and spy on the other soldiers. They seem to be clearing a path through the rubble.

Search the rubble for anything cool that didn't get blown to shit while nitpicking the doomsday spell to figure out where it got out of control.

You find dust. Dust and broken bricks. You take some anyway. You never know...
Roll to Nitpick:4
After nitpicking for a while you come to the simplest answer. YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE AWSOMNESS THAT IS CLUSTERFUCK!!! You need to level up your badassery to be able to use that spell safely. If throwing around a massive ball of magical energy can be considered "safe". You need 3 more 6's to level up Badassery.

Head in the same direction dermonster is heading. Take back alleys and such as much as possible.

What? Did you say relax? Alright, time for some shuteye. You fall asleep. Get hit or roll a 3 or higher to wake up.

You all hear the rumble of appraching heavy armor. Except Dragonshardz, because he's asleep. Lazy bum. The rumbling gets closer. They should be here before long. 2 turns until arrival. Best mop up who's left and dig in.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: September 21, 2011, 09:50:56 am »

Dive into a tall pile of rubble, then arrange it so I have a clear vantage point.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 10:07:33 am by dermonster »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: September 21, 2011, 09:59:41 am »

Tall?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: September 21, 2011, 10:00:36 am »

I just need to be higher than they are and hidden, while still being able to see them.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: September 21, 2011, 10:07:00 am »

Dive into a tall of rubble, then arrange it so I have a clear vantage point.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: September 21, 2011, 10:07:44 am »

???

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: September 21, 2011, 07:50:36 pm »

"So I need to be more awesome, huh? Alright, just a matter of time. Into the back of the spellbook with that one... I'll just stick to making army-sized pancakes for now."

Keep Searching. If something attacks, Graviga them into a pancake.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1197 on: September 22, 2011, 09:34:43 am »

What? Did you say relax? Alright, time for some shuteye. You fall asleep. Get hit or roll a 3 or higher to wake up.

You all hear the rumble of appraching heavy armor. Except Dragonshardz, because he's asleep. Lazy bum. The rumbling gets closer. They should be here before long. 2 turns until arrival. Best mop up who's left and dig in.

What in the hell are you playing at? Rolling a 1 in this case should mean something like falling flat on my ass, not falling the fuck asleep. This is bullshit.

>:(

O11O1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: September 22, 2011, 09:35:36 am »

WHERE IS SHILCOTE?!
A slight smell of ions.....

... "My student guidance counselor said my personality test results came back, and my ideal career is as a brigand because I love hurting people and stealing stuff, with a Life Goal of killing 3 or 4 adventurers" ...

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: September 22, 2011, 02:16:37 pm »

In a galaxy far, far away, the previous GM waits.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 129