- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 13, 2011, 10:28:49 pm

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 129

Author Topic: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence  (Read 180229 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence
« Reply #930 on: August 03, 2011, 11:50:00 am »

. . . Fine.

On the train...

Hmm... Enclosed, do you have any spells that destroy events rather than objects?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: August 03, 2011, 11:52:21 am »

Hmm... Enclosed, do you have any spells that destroy events rather than objects?[/b]

Oh boy.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: August 03, 2011, 04:58:32 pm »

Kisame blowing up the brakevan.
NO NOT THE TRAIN!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: August 03, 2011, 05:00:10 pm »

Kisame blowing up the brakevan.
NO NOT THE TRAIN!

Ahh, I was just writing that bit now. The name of the next turn will be "It's called a brakevan for a reason, you dorf".
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: August 03, 2011, 05:14:46 pm »

Kisame: Find a pig and slaughter it for its bacon. Force feed said bacon to Derm. Because bacon heals all.
Dermonster: Sit there and go into shock. Medical shock.
Fuzzy: Get this train started and search the area of the explosion with my buddy Action Lamp.
01101: If it feels I can do so safely, I will approach the bridge again, with intent to recover wounded.
Japa: Scream in pain.
Dragonshardz: Wait.
TolyK: Going to the bridge, see if I can help wounded. If so, help them (i.e. give a medthing/stim pack to them). ... by train.
Ragnarok: Enclosed, do you have any spells that destroy events rather than objects?

Kisame:

You quickly search for pigs. Unfortunately, this is Sodor, and pigs do not spawn randomly out here. Damn.

Derm: 5

You go into shock. Yaaaay, shock!

Fuzzy: 5

You yell at Thomas to get his ass in gear. He begins to chug down the rails as fast as he can.

01101: 4

You fly down and grab Derm as he falls, placing him a ways off to the side of the tracks.

Japa:

You fall to the ground and squirm around a bit.

Dragonshards:

Shut up, you don't exist yet.

(what exactly would an Outcast be doing in Sodor anyway? There IS some Brotherhood (as in, Lyons' Capital Wasteland Brotherhood) activity in the area, you can PM me about it if you consider it important.)

TolyK:

(see text:)

Ragnarok: 6

You ask The Enclosed Instruction Book for magic that can modify the timeline. It produces pages and pages of runes and ritual instructions.

You can probably make it work, but it's going to take some time. And some chalk.

Text:

Thomas chugs down the tracks towards the broken bridge... and doesn't stop.

"Something's wrong with the brakevan! I can't stop!"

Fuzzy, Kisame, Toly, and Rag all jump off of the train, with Fuzzy holding on to Action Lamp.

Thomas goes careening off the tracks and into the deep chasm below, carrying twenty (well, nineteen and a half) boxcars behind him.

After a few seconds, you hear a massive crash from the bottom of the chasm, followed by a few explosions that continue for the next minute or so.

Whoops.

Toly injects Derm's torso with three stimpaks and clips the TIAMA to his arm. The TIAMA makes some paniced beeping noises, but then begins to steady out. The bleeding from Derm's lower body has, miraculously, ceased.

Toly administers another three stimpaks and TIAMA to Japa, who immediately begins feeling better. Yay morphine!

A massive explosion rocks the cliffside. Apparently, the train had some fissile materials on board. This is very bad.

The ground begins to rumble.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Kisame12794: Dorf (click to show/hide)

Party TOAST Credits: 1,800 TC.

NPCs:

Spoiler: Action Lamp: Lamp (click to show/hide)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: August 03, 2011, 05:30:29 pm »

Try to find what part of the teleporter went 404 and fix if possible.

I can't move! Huzzah!

Unless I do some kind of weird jig with my hands.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: August 03, 2011, 05:32:35 pm »

Oh crap................
Grab Derm the Ass-less Assasin and GTFO
Why was Thomas the Tank Engine carrying explosives AND radioactive shit. Also was said radioactive shit shielded or just laying around?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

O11O1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: August 03, 2011, 05:46:19 pm »

.....we just killed tomas, didn't we?

Well, for the moment I can only Stare in horror at the damage, before recalling my function and checking the underlying reality for signs of damage.
A slight smell of ions.....

... "My student guidance counselor said my personality test results came back, and my ideal career is as a brigand because I love hurting people and stealing stuff, with a Life Goal of killing 3 or 4 adventurers" ...

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #938 on: August 03, 2011, 06:32:38 pm »

Dragonshardz:

(what exactly would an Outcast be doing in Sodor anyway? There IS some Brotherhood (as in, Lyons' Capital Wasteland Brotherhood) activity in the area, you can PM me about it if you consider it important.)

FTFY.

I dunno, I just didn't wanna be associated with Elder Lyons. Maybe I'm keeping an eye on the Capital Wasteland guys or something.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: August 03, 2011, 06:36:28 pm »

No me and Fuzzy killed him. I destroyed the brakes and he started the train

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: August 03, 2011, 06:39:21 pm »

Dragonshardz:

FTFY.

I dunno, I just didn't wanna be associated with Elder Lyons. Maybe I'm keeping an eye on the Capital Wasteland guys or something.

That's what I supposed you would be doing.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: August 03, 2011, 08:49:34 pm »

good riddance. damn possessed steam engine was creeping me out.

Grab somebody and get the hell out of there.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: August 03, 2011, 11:04:42 pm »

Create a jetpack as quickly as possible and fly away.
Damn you Kisame! Daaamnnn youuu!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: August 03, 2011, 11:44:47 pm »

umm... BOOK, GIVE ME A FUCKING READY-CAST GATE SPELL NOW.

Then cast the bloody thing. We need to GTFO RIGHT NOW.

Ooh... I know what the first thing I'm going to mess with will be...

<_< Jus' got a Reality Warping spell.

This is going to be fun.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: August 04, 2011, 01:32:44 am »

Grab someone (wounded) and GTFO.
 8)
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 129