- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 13, 2011, 10:28:49 pm

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 129

Author Topic: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence  (Read 179009 times)

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Re: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence
« Reply #945 on: August 04, 2011, 01:33:55 am »

Jesus, and here I was thinking I'd have trouble keeping up with the game.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: August 04, 2011, 11:15:00 am »

Jesus, and here I was thinking I'd have trouble keeping up with the game.

Hmm?
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #947 on: August 04, 2011, 11:22:22 am »

Eh, I thought things would move a lot quicker than they are, that's all.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: August 04, 2011, 11:24:04 am »

Eh, I thought things would move a lot quicker than they are, that's all.

STFU >:C

We're going about one turn a day. That's pretty fast, I'd think.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #949 on: August 04, 2011, 11:26:09 am »

I'm not complaining. Just remarking that the OP's tone suggests that the game will be moving extremely fast - as in, five or six updates per day.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: August 04, 2011, 11:28:40 am »

Don't sign up unless you can read at least one turn per day, possibly more.

Also, back in the beginning, it was running at about two or three turns a day.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: August 04, 2011, 11:46:47 am »

Am I the only one for whom this picture is not showing up?

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: August 04, 2011, 11:52:07 am »

Yes, quite definitely.

Also, we should really plug George in to something sometime. Once you get to your destination, I have a plan for getting him a robot body, but the way things have been going lately, you may not ever get there at all.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #953 on: August 04, 2011, 12:28:35 pm »

Um. I can't see that picture either. Leads to a page that says the account has been suspended or somesuch.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: August 04, 2011, 12:30:20 pm »

Um. I can't see that picture either. Leads to a page that says the account has been suspended or somesuch.

'twas a joke relating to the fact that I changed the image to something else. See?

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: August 04, 2011, 03:54:25 pm »

Derm: Try to find what part of the teleporter went 404 and fix if possible.
Kisame: Grab Derm the Ass-less Assasin and GTFO
01101: checking the underlying reality for signs of damage.
Japa: Grab somebody and get the hell out of there.
Fuzzy: Create a jetpack as quickly as possible and fly away.
Rag: BOOK, GIVE ME A FUCKING READY-CAST GATE SPELL NOW.
Toly: Grab someone (wounded) and GTFO.

Derm:

You decide this would be a good time to crack open your teleport module and see if you can fix it.

Unfortunately, its sensitive innards have been completely ruined by the EMP field that was around the bridge. It is entirely beyond repair.

Kisame:

You pick up Derm and run through Ragnarok's gate.

01101:

Reality seems undistorted, but there's definitely some upsetting chemical and radiothermal processes going on down there. You estimate that there's about a thousand tons of weapons-grade plutonium down there. If it gets compressed by, say, the blast wave that would be emitted from all that primary explosive that's down there with it if it were to detonate, the resultant EMP effect would be more than enough to completely eliminate you from existence. The resulting blast of thermal and gamma radiation would have about the same effect on the other members of the party.

Japa:

You grab Toly who is holding Kisame who is holding Derm, and fly through the portal Ragnarok opened.

Fuzzy:

Jetpacks are unneccecarry when you have mages with magical repositories of unlimited knowledge.

Rag: 6

The book opens to what you need. It seems to make enough sense to cast. You go over the runes once in your head, then cast the spell.

A large spinning thing appears in the air. You jump in to it.

Toly:

You grab Kisame who is holding Derm and are carried by Japa through Ragnarok's portal.

Text:

*BOOM*

You feel a flash of heat at your backs, and Toly's geiger counter lets out one loud *CLICK*. It fades in a split second. Then you slam into something hard. It gives way, and you find yourself skidding away from a large exploding machine on a big hazard-striped disc at a very high velocity. The disc slams itself into a wall, breaking it and revealing a man in red-and-black power armor who was peering through a service door.

You look around and see that you are in a large warehouse. People in labcoats and jumpsuits with the TOAST Industries logo on them scurry all over the place, along with a few people in long red robes.

Lying on the floor of the warehouse is a large humanoid robot with US Army symbols on it. It takes up a good portion of the floor, while the rest is occupied by TOAST Industries machinery and the occasional train part.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Kisame12794: Dorf (click to show/hide)

Party TOAST Credits: 1,800 TC.

NPCs:

Spoiler: Action Lamp: Lamp (click to show/hide)

-----
For some reason I can't access my e-mail account, which means that I won't be able to respond instantly to posts in this thread like I usually do. Honestly, you probably won't even notice.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 03:56:17 pm by Schilcote »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: August 04, 2011, 04:12:39 pm »

There is rubble around right? Fine a length of rope to tie derm to my back because unless he gets legs soon, he's going anywhere on his own, and I need two hands.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #957 on: August 04, 2011, 04:15:50 pm »

Ready my AER9 and open the door. Ask the intruders who they are and what they are doing here.

Also, I can't have the AEP7 as a side arm?

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: August 04, 2011, 04:22:18 pm »

Ready my AER9 and open the door. Ask the intruders who they are and what they are doing here.

Also, I can't have the AEP7 as a side arm?

If I remember right, BOS soldiers never spawn with both laser weapons. You either have an AEP7, an AER9, or a plasma rifle and an AEP7.

Also, they're not intruding, you are.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 04:24:16 pm by Schilcote »

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: August 04, 2011, 04:27:45 pm »

agh, my F***ing head...

*Vomits* I... Hate... Teleporting...

Anyway... Yeah, sorry for dropping in. Had to Quickcast a Gate, and didn't really care where we ended up other than 'safe', so... Yeah. Sorry about dropping in.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 129