- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 13, 2011, 10:28:49 pm

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 129

Author Topic: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence  (Read 175235 times)

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Re: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence
« Reply #1215 on: September 28, 2011, 11:51:00 am »

FuckYeah.jpg

Cover any remaining scientists as they retreat, then kill some Kreigersklave!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence
« Reply #1216 on: September 28, 2011, 03:25:41 pm »

Right, now, that will be used... later. When I have something big to kill.

RIGHT THEN, MURDERTIME.

Thundaga Kriegs, and then use my new spell if I see anything particularly big... or if a Tripod looks at me funny.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence: Ragnarok Does It Again
« Reply #1217 on: September 29, 2011, 06:56:44 pm »

Toly: Fill gun with more awesome shit.
Japa: Force my way into one of the tripods.
Derm: Ninja my way across the battlefield and try to find the leader.
Kisame: Initiate Maxim number 37.
Dragonshardz: Cover any remaining scientists as they retreat, then kill some Kreigersklave!
Ragnarok: Thundaga Kriegs, and then use my new spell if I see anything particularly big... or if a Tripod looks at me funny.

Toly: 4

You fill your stuffthrower with a jug of kerosene.

Japa: 4

You fly down and into the top container of one of the tripods. Something invisible tries to impede you, but you smash through it.

A bunch of similar looking men are in here with you. They are frozen in a position with their arms halfway extended at their sides and their legs locked straight together, and they have large round devices fuzed into their groins. They appear to just slide around on their feet when they move.
They make sounds that sound like "lol" and "rofl". Their expressions remain still, but the rapidity of their speech implies that they're rather suprised that you're in here.

Derm: 5

You slice your way through the battlefield to the back, assuming that that's where the leaders will be. Sure enough, there is a tall, blond man standing in some sort of glass dome on treads. He has tubes running into his body, carrying some sort of substance that is red, but is a much brighter shade than blood.

Kisame: 6

Damn straight.

You begin launching barrels left and right. Your cannon's recoil nearly knocks you down every time you fire it, but it also takes out about thirty 'Sklave with each shot.

The Kriegersklave concentrate their fire on you!

Roll to dodge: 1

You are filled with bullets, which rip straight through your armor. You are bleeding heavily.

Mirata throws you a container of some sort of grease, and yells at you to apply it to your wounds. The bleeding stops instantly, and you are in much less pain. Feels marginally less horrible than a blast from a Creeper.

Dragonshardz: 2

You try to protect the remaining Scribes and TOAST personnel, but it's difficult by yourself, and the BOS soldiers have all left the building. This seems backwards somehow.
A few more get killed by stray bullets, but the rest jump into the portal and escape.

Ragnarok: 6

You literally cannot resist the urge to use your new spell of mass destruction.

Something goes FOOM behind you, and you hear an unfamiliar voice. "Wait, don't do it!" Yeah, like your going to listen to this random idiot with the long cape and the big pointy hat.

Pffffft..."Emperor's bow-" FWOOOSHFWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You fall unconscious from the sudden mana draw.

Text:

Ragnarok yells something, and there is silence for a second as everyone feels a strange tingle, and suddenly taste a strong taste of tin.

Then, an enormous fireball appears in the center of the battlefield, consuming everything within a two-mile radius. Then, the ground begins to rumble and crack, and the air suddenly gets very cold. A massive updraft comes up, and bits of rock begin flying around wildly. The ground completely disintegrates and flies into the air.

FOOM

The party suddenly finds themselves in a small room, with stone walls. There is a man with a long black cape and a pointy hat, which he is holding in his hand. He is panting heavily.

After a few seconds, he speaks. "Wow, I'm glad I got you out of there. I... have to admit, that was a hell of a spell. A complete tossup committed by an utter incompetent, but a hell of a spell. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is... Bignose. I'm the arch-mage of the Mage's Guild in Cyrodill. We're in my tower at the moment. Perhaps one of you can explain what's going on here, since I'm going to have to save the world AGAIN. By myself, because everyone else is a complete useless idiot who keeps running in front of my sword. Ugh."

Statuses:

Spoiler: Kisame12794: Dorf (click to show/hide)

Party TOAST Credits: 1,800 TC.

NPCs:

Spoiler: Action Lamp: Lamp (click to show/hide)

WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: September 29, 2011, 07:12:24 pm »

Slightly off topic, That's exactly what I named my character in oblivion.

Also, am I still on the waiting list as the medieval-techno-bard-rockstar thing?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: September 29, 2011, 07:32:25 pm »

Derm face-palms. "Again I am drawn heedlessly through the void of space and again some idiot is going to try and enlist my help."

He throws his hands in the air. "Is there any sort of stability in this place!? Zentraidon-dammmit I could be watching the National playoffs of Minefield Dodgeball right now! Or killing more Tasen."

Derm sakes his head. "Screw it. Fuck you all, I'm outta here.
"

Carve a hole into the wall and jump out of the building. Skid down the side and walljump to elsewhere.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 07:34:35 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: September 29, 2011, 08:55:31 pm »

Break all the laws in cyrodyll about flying.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: September 29, 2011, 09:39:41 pm »

Goddamn it rag I thought you might have learned about mixing spells but nooooooo you had to go and disintegrate sodor. Sigh. In other news FUCK YESH x2!

Soak up the magical energy permeating this strange place and learn some summoning Magic.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: September 29, 2011, 11:02:03 pm »

Derm face-palms. "Again I am drawn heedlessly through the void of space and again some idiot is going to try and enlist my help."

He throws his hands in the air. "Is there any sort of stability in this place!? Zentraidon-dammmit I could be watching the National playoffs of Minefield Dodgeball right now! Or killing more Tasen."

Derm sakes his head. "Screw it. Fuck you all, I'm outta here.
"

Carve a hole into the wall and jump out of the building. Skid down the side and walljump to elsewhere.

Do you want to become an antagonist, or just quit?

Also, am I still on the waiting list as the medieval-techno-bard-rockstar thing?

You're in on the first floor.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 11:04:05 pm by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: September 29, 2011, 11:10:40 pm »

Oh schilcote do you mind if I finish the mini rtd?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: September 29, 2011, 11:13:04 pm »

Antagonist please.

Lets go commit violent atrocities!~~~
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: September 29, 2011, 11:14:32 pm »

wait, antagonist is a thing?

does that imply we're all protagonists?

what if I just want to dick around and do neither?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: September 29, 2011, 11:22:20 pm »

Then you are going to be tied down to a train.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: September 29, 2011, 11:24:40 pm »

There is no antagonists or protagonists in any good rtd. Just people blowing shit all to he'll for different reasons. For example rag just set off a spell with the force of a small nuke for !!SCIENCE!!, whereas I went all apeshit with an artillery unit because I could kill them with little or no consequences. At least moral consequences. Dunno what would have happened if I got a 1.

Goddamn ninjas.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: September 29, 2011, 11:28:26 pm »

Throwing aside a paragraph of moral issues, we are going to be each-others antagonists because I hate all of you with a burning passion and will try to oppose you every step of the way.

Mobius double antagonistic reach around. All aboard the hate train, shit's about to get retarded.

I think I'll start by murdering the emperor or something small like that.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: September 29, 2011, 11:29:08 pm »

And I was this damn close to getting my very own tripod to ride around in.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 129