Finally... > Forum Games and Roleplaying

Underdark

(1/11) > >>

Karnewarrior:
You are born below the stone, in a deep cavern, to uncertain parents. Your name is yet to be decided, however. What is it, and who are your parents?

A): I am Azoleth Dir'ante. My parents are Dark Elves, and I grew up in Menzobaranzan. My mother was a small matron mother of a small house, and my father was a slave. She had him executed before I was born. I have three sisters and a brother, all of whom want me dead. I am turning twenty tomorrow, and will begin my training at the Academy shortly.

B): I am Nebble Gemdirt. I am a svirfneblin, a deep gnome. I spent my early years in the care of a foster mother, my parents dead to a drow raid soon after I was born. I have always had a taste for adventure, and soon I will set out into the deeps in search of riches untold. I can't afford much equipment, but I should be able to survive if I play my cards right.

C): My name is Olm. I am a slave to Grey Dwarves. My parents are somewhere in this city, but I never knew them. All I know is that I need to get out of here. I'm not spending my life with my back bent to the level of these little bastards. I don't have anything to call my own, but I have plenty of things that belong to other people.

KaguroDraven:
A): I am Azoleth Dir'ante. My parents are Dark Elves, and I grew up in Menzobaranzan. My mother was a small matron mother of a small house, and my father was a slave. She had him executed before I was born. I have three sisters and a brother, all of whom want me dead. I am turning twenty tomorrow, and will begin my training at the Academy shortly.

Criptfeind:
B.

Also, what race is Olm?

Also^2 what gender is Azoleth Dir'ante? I would assume male, but eh.

KaguroDraven:
Question, which start is most likely to involve illitheds? Best species in underdark, bar none.

Criptfeind:

--- Quote from: KaguroDraven on March 25, 2011, 10:34:47 pm ---Question, which start is most likely to involve illitheds? Best species in underdark, bar none.

--- End quote ---

Illitheds are slime.

Avoid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version