Dwarf Fortress > DF Announcements

Dwarf Fortress 0.31.24 Released

<< < (17/18) > >>

Dante:
This rapid fire series of releases is making me feel like a gleeful child.

Kogut:
And .25 is coming (2 crash bug fixed)

LoSboccacc:
Hopefully the  next inter  release bug fix marathons won't be so harsh now that most of the stuff is stable.

Farmerbob:

--- Quote from: abadidea on March 27, 2011, 07:29:27 pm ---It seems that my animals keep starving to death with hundreds of grass tiles still in their pastures. It looks like they eat out the top-left corner of the pasture and promptly die  :-\

--- End quote ---

I haven't seen this in my pastures at all - is it a pasture from a save in a previous version?  Have you tried removing the zone and recreating it?

Something I used to do which caused me much confusion in the past was create a single-tile zone inside the zone I originally meant to create because I was using extra keystrokes while generating zones - you sure you only have one zone there, not two, with one being a single tile zone?

mnjiman:
I am also finding my animals like to die from starving too, usually its because i dont have a pasture set up and they simply stay indoors and kill themselves off.

Anyways, Love the bug release again. I bet Toady is going to find that lots of people are going to be donating this month.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version