Finally... > Forum Games and Roleplaying

The Cavemen! (The revival)

(1/5) > >>

PremierMeridian:
Yes, a revival of the Caveman story. I am Hoborobo234 btw, I forgot my password. I have decided to do this with a twist. A massive twist.

So, you have 7 Dwarves Men. No Skills. No Tech. No items. No food.

3 men and 4 women.

The cavemen are in a dark cave. You can't see anything except from a stream of light coming down through a hole in the ceiling, which is just above head height.

What do they do?

Askot Bokbondeler:
so fucking following this

see if they can climb out of the hole
also, Walt:punch someone else in the snout to establish dominance

PremierMeridian:
The group head north and gather round the opening. Light pours down into the cave. Far above, the sky is a pale white. Jumping up, Walt hauls himself out into the world. The "Cavemen" appear to be on a giant Mesa. The ground is made of a cool dark wood. Behind our group is a wall. To the modern eye this would appear to be some sort of kitchen, only massive. Our Cavemen don't know this and are baffled by their surroundings.

To the North is another wall. The room stretches very far to the west. The "mesa" continues along the wall. There is a sink mid-way between the Cavemen and a large white obelisk, which is a Refrigerator.

Light pours in through a large window to the south west. The East opens out onto a further room

[Is this suitable, do you think? Cavemen crossed with "The Borrowers"?]

Askot Bokbondeler:
[eh, i like it]scout the immediate surroundings for sources of food

Johnfalcon99977:
>One Male Caveman names himself Johnathan.

>Johnathan tries to find food.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version