Finally... > Forum Games and Roleplaying

"Darkest of Days" -a zombie apocalypse story game

(1/6) > >>

ggamer:
Spoiler: prolouge (click to show/hide)From several hundred yards away, it looked as if a goliath was walking down the late autumn streets in Atlanta. From a shorter distance, you would see forty six. he wore a gas mask, remeniscent of the ones worn in preparation of nuclear fallout some odd 5 years earlier. It was painted blue, with the insignia of a fist on the backdrop of a setting sun emblazened on the cheek. On his back was strapped a claymore, decorated with a single emerald. The emerald was small, but had an air of elegance. Next to it was strapped a benelli nova, also painted blue. Around his shoulder was slung an M4A1 assault rifle, with a medium sized hunting scope. On his right hip was strapped a .357 magnum, and on his left was strapped a 16 inch bowie knife, caked in blood. several semtext grenades lined his right leg, and his left was lined with strange grenades, which could be incorrectly identified as flashbangs. the armor on the rest of his body alternated black and blue, with the paint wearing off and cracked. Spatters of blood danced elegantly around his armor, with larger patches popping up occassionally. He carried a large minigun, carrying so much wear and tear that the make and model was completely indistinguishable. rain dripped off of his head as he stopped and looked up. He opened his mouth, and a stream of elegant scottish poured out, lighting the cold air.

"Well. These Fuckers have been dancing round' us for a few hours. Where could they 'ave gone to?"

From a large building, natives would have identified it as the cheescake factory, though the factory could have not been used for several decades, jumped a spindly woman of about 24. She wore considerably less armor than her scottish friend, allowing her to act as a scout. She wore an aviator's helmet painted orange. Her eyes were a fierce green, and her face had the enthusiasm of a young girl. She wore a brown blazer, with several layers of clothing stained with the blood of the infected underneath. She wore cracked brown leather fingerless gloves. Her sneakers were old and worn, and the laces were mismatched. slung around her back was a dragunov sniper rifle, painted orange as well. On her knuckles were tattooed a fist on the backdrop of a setting sun. she slowly walked over to her friend, and tentatively said...

"Checked the factory. nothing, nothing at all. this is too wierd, they usually crawl all over the place this time of day"

Her voice had a slight stain of a jersey accent. she continued...

"what'd you find?"

"FUCK NOTHING!" He shouted in reply, "The fuckers are supposed to BE HERE. IT'S A FUCKING RED ZONE!"

"Forty Six!" she replied, stunned, "calm down with the language man! I know it's a red zone, we might have, I dunno, scared them away or something."

"YOU KNOW THA-" He stopped himself in mid-sentence, calming himself down. "You know that they don't scare away. somethin's got them preeoccupied, and whatever it is, I want a peice of it."

"No dice. We need to get more reinforcements to deal with that. Besides, we're just doing recon."

The autumn streets reverberated her sentence, making the silence sting a little more.

"Let's go home."

Darkest of days, a zombie apocalypse story.

So this is how this works.

After the first chapter, I will pass this story off to someone else. You can ask whoever currently has the story to insert you. Each author may insert himself into the story if he pleases. He may also create however many characters he wants, though it should be noted that he shouldn't bloat the story. Don't kill off any of the main characters without my permission. Try not to introduce a reason for the apocolypse. The mystery keeps it going.

Oh, and be creative.

Writing list-
Prologue- ggamer
First chapter- Ghazkull
Second chapter- Strife26
Third chapter- adwarf
Fourth chapter-Mcclay (?)

ggamer:
best response in the history of history.

Might be a tad bit presumptuous here, but if somethings wrong with it, please tell me.

ggamer:
bump.

Bdthemag:
I might write something up if I have the spare time, sounds like a good concept for a forum game. I wonder what the end product will be... *shudders*

Ghazkull:
would like to write something up but dont you think the guy is a weeee bit of a trenchcoater?

I mean:
Claymore,
Semtex grenades
Flashbangthingies
Bowie knife
Magnum
MINIGUN
benelli nova (whatever that is) propably shotgun
M4A1 assault rifle
gas mask
Steel armour?

This averages to a equipment of about 100- 250 kg the guy is either some kind of Doom Marine or genetically modified. if that criticism is allowed...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version