Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 677930 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread)
« Reply #3435 on: February 14, 2012, 05:06:44 pm »

Wait. Brains have tendons? D:
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #3436 on: February 14, 2012, 05:46:32 pm »

Wait. Brains have tendons? D:

Who knows what's inside dinoHITLER's brain?

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #3437 on: February 14, 2012, 05:53:38 pm »

Talk about your mental muscle...

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #3438 on: February 16, 2012, 12:06:02 pm »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3440 on: February 16, 2012, 02:52:46 pm »

RT Work at Gencorp was good- I gotta get in on this one.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3441 on: February 22, 2012, 01:10:38 pm »

o hai it's me again

Woah, I haven't posted in quite some time. >_>
 Anyway, all the RTDs I made (and that's a lot) died in ~7 pages entirely because of my laziness and it's all my fault.

...So, does everyone hate me now? Because from time to time I tend to REALLY want to start an RTD anyway. But I'm sure no one would join now since...you know...I fail GMing forever. Laziness...  =_=

Oh, and this thread needs to be on the first page anyway.
 Actually, I'd say you could sticky this.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3442 on: February 22, 2012, 01:26:20 pm »

I wouldn't say that people would hate you, I'd say they wouldn't trust you. Unless they had an amazing character, they should only feel ripped off rather than betrayed.

Anyway, I don't believe I've played any of your RTDs before so I'm only distrustful because you mentioned that your RTDs have short lives.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3443 on: February 22, 2012, 03:10:47 pm »

I'd attempt to remedy that, but I wouldn't worry about not being able to host games because of it. adwarf does basically the same thing, and he doesn't seem to have too much trouble attracting players.

And stickies tend to be for things that need to be prominently displayed, not just that are really handy and frequently used. Otherwise yeah, this thread would belong up there.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3444 on: February 22, 2012, 10:10:18 pm »

My RTD is 11 pages long, and has thirteen people on the waitlist. I am currently wondering whether or not It would be worth the trouble to dump everyone into the game at once. Has a seventeen player RTD ever existed on the forums?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3445 on: February 22, 2012, 10:10:50 pm »

Not for very long.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3446 on: February 22, 2012, 10:17:04 pm »

Not for very long.

^What this guy said.

It would be a great idea except for how you'd get burnt out far faster. Unless, of course, you were superman.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: February 22, 2012, 10:20:04 pm »

I don't think superman could deal with seventeen bay12 grade idiots though.

There's a limit to everyone patience, and by the end of the next week the world will end with him screeching something about marmalade and high explosives.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3448 on: February 22, 2012, 10:23:10 pm »

I think the main problem would be getting all the actions on time. I would also have to set a schedule for turns, just so I have a few hours to write the turn. I think I may slowly increase the amount of players in the game, until I go insan- wait, I already am insane for thinking this. Ah well. It would make for hilarious stuff though.

Ninjas. They are everywhere.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: February 22, 2012, 11:18:57 pm »

It'd work if you made it very, very, bloody.  And added them in groups of three or so.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 661