Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 678127 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread)
« Reply #3780 on: March 22, 2012, 02:56:52 pm »

Derm, you bode ill for anyone around you.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3781 on: March 22, 2012, 02:59:11 pm »

And I will propagate that opinion till the day everyone else dies.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: March 22, 2012, 03:02:04 pm »

I've actually wanted Derm in one of my RTDs for some time. I am interested in seeing what kind of a plot I could cultivate around him.

Like nuking Manhattan so you can play I-spy with the shapes made of twisted metal and melted glass.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: March 22, 2012, 03:04:34 pm »

I've only had Derm in one game as far as I can remember. He came armed with reality warping powers but I don't really remember him doing anything spectacular. It's hard being outrageously evil when everyone is a mad scientist who vandalize government property, bring down airships and dissect passerbyes for extra parts for a living.

Sorry bro, but it's the truth. YOU FAILED.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3784 on: March 22, 2012, 03:06:58 pm »

I don't think I had done RTRTD at the time. Plus, on the technical side, the scale of my atrocities results more on the GM's side and the abundance of six's and sevens. I had a permanent -1 in that game, I think.

I do remember attempting to increase the gravitational field around a guys head by twenty times.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 03:09:21 pm by dermonster »
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: March 22, 2012, 03:08:35 pm »

Tune in this evening for more info about dermonster's shameful past as a perfectly normal player. Is his evil image just a sham? Is he really worshipping eldritch horrors from beyond time ironically? All this and more, tonight, on RTD News.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: March 22, 2012, 03:10:08 pm »

Don't make me jump in the first spot on your next RTD digital.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: March 22, 2012, 03:11:36 pm »

I want to see you try.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: March 22, 2012, 03:13:18 pm »

Challenge accepted.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 03:15:07 pm by dermonster »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: March 22, 2012, 03:15:02 pm »

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Damn this is boring.
Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!
I'm cheering for public entertainment on this one.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: March 22, 2012, 03:19:00 pm »

Challenge accepted.

You can't steal my rainbow without giving it to me in Hyrule Hijinks!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: March 22, 2012, 03:20:03 pm »

Shush toaster, grown abominations are squelching.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: March 22, 2012, 03:25:50 pm »

You cannot deny the wrath of my glorious text! Why, I even have twice as many rainbows as you! I am FAR more fabulous than you shall ever be!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: March 22, 2012, 03:28:13 pm »

Edit: Nah, what I just made would probably break someones computer.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 03:32:51 pm by dermonster »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: March 22, 2012, 03:51:07 pm »

Those generators are pretty boring. I wish there were more effective ones.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 661