Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 697598 times)

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do we at least have hoes?
Durrr..

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Yes, lots of hoes. All the hoes except the Hoe of Destruction. That one you'll have to quest for.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

I am now imagining this as a mash-up between Peasant Quest and Bad Dudes.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 08:37:00 am by Darvi »

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile

Ok, been refining the idea using the Diepool Experiment quirk, and well, now I'm wondering: If we really go all Exalted up in this game, is there an easier way to log a Diepool without risking exceeding the Message limit (of whatever)?

Just curious, still occupied iwth the idea but trying to build stuff for a more concrete idea.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here's a part of the skill tree that i designed. I'd like to add small pictures in the future but it's something for the moment being. A perk system also seems good, if designed well. Il do it later.

It would be divided into 4 trees, which itself will again have sub-trees.

swords/axes/maces 1h/2h/dual handed
ranged weaponry (bows,cross bows,rifles, misc. weaponry)
Spear weaponry (Spears, pikes,halberds,staves,scythes, stuff like that)
misc. weapons (Anything that can't be considered a standard weapon and be thrown.)

Here's a very very incomplete tree with some mixed skills, this does however give a view of what i have in mind.
http://mop-talent-grid-maker.appspot.com/talentgridmaker?theAction=view&gridId=452002

Durrr..

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here's a part of the skill tree that i designed. I'd like to add small pictures in the future but it's something for the moment being. A perk system also seems good, if designed well. Il do it later.

misc. weapons (Anything that can't be considered a standard weapon and be thrown.)

Here's a very very incomplete tree with some mixed skills, this does however give a view of what i have in mind.
http://mop-talent-grid-maker.appspot.com/talentgridmaker?theAction=view&gridId=452002

So, there would be a cooking tree as well, with affordable cooking solution, gourmet cooking, bait making and magically-empowered cooking (Req. Magic 1) subtrees?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

It will also have cheesemaking, obviously.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, there would be a cooking tree as well, with affordable cooking solution, gourmet cooking, bait making and magically-empowered cooking (Req. Magic 1) subtrees?

if i decide to make it... yes. Will take some work though, but oh the customatization!
Durrr..

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, I've been thinking about starting an arena rtd. With a catch obviously. Much like the loot rtd hosted by wwolin, it will have random loot. Unlike that rtd, all of the loot will be guns. It's usually difficult enough to tell what the guns the generator makes will do until you shoot them at higher loot levels anyway. I made a big series of charts for something like it in tabletop form, but it's adaptable to this format anyway. It does make a lot of mostly generic guns, but that makes sense anyway. So, would anyone like to play this?
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

So, I've been thinking about starting an arena rtd. With a catch obviously. Much like the loot rtd hosted by wwolin, it will have random loot. Unlike that rtd, all of the loot will be guns. It's usually difficult enough to tell what the guns the generator makes will do until you shoot them at higher loot levels anyway. I made a big series of charts for something like it in tabletop form, but it's adaptable to this format anyway. It does make a lot of mostly generic guns, but that makes sense anyway. So, would anyone like to play this?
Sounds like Borderlands :)
I'd play it.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Sounds like Borderlands :)
I'd play it.
I find myself in need of killing people.
I'd like to play.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

Sure, why not?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

I like guns.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile

I've been toying around with a game idea for a month or two now.
Basically every century or so five are born with a gift, the gift is as such they may only did by the environment or natural causes, if they are killed by animals or people they will be, in a sense, reborn as that kind of animal. I say in a sense because, like all gifts, this comes with a twist, you will only have your memories and basic personality, instinct rules and humanity fades.
I'm trying to figure out if this should be an RTD or a Forum game, Opinions?
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, essentially it's a game where you possess the animal or person that kills you. You're going to have to be more specific than that. What's the tone of the game, what are the players' goals and how do you intend them to be achieved? Moreover, how would player cooperation work with the whole "fading humanity" thing?
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 661