Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 702351 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread)
« Reply #990 on: June 27, 2011, 02:02:15 pm »

Unless you yourself have spiky shoes. Which then causes the attack to end in a paradoxical, catastrophic explosion.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: June 27, 2011, 02:03:02 pm »

Of course you'll need the spike protection badge then.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: June 27, 2011, 02:05:08 pm »

There is no word to describe how awesome this has the potential to be.

I will try to min/max the awesomeness, guys. I am the min/maxer of awesomeness: the only min/maxer everyone loves.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: June 27, 2011, 02:06:29 pm »

So.

I'm gonna go the glasscannon path again. Danger Mario ho!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: June 27, 2011, 02:38:43 pm »

Well, I found it's gonna be well over 24 hours, maybe longer.

Darvi and others, I'm just gonna start this on Bay12. I can get more exposure that way anyway, but I'm not able to be online all of the time so expect anywhere from merely 1-3 updates a day  :-\

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: June 27, 2011, 02:39:32 pm »

Well, I found it's gonna be well over 24 hours, maybe longer.

Darvi and others, I'm just gonna start this on Bay12. I can get more exposure that way anyway, but I'm not able to be online all of the time so expect anywhere from merely 1-3 updates a day  :-\
Thats actually pretty good, most GM's update once a day.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: June 27, 2011, 02:41:58 pm »

Some GMs update once a month. If that.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: June 27, 2011, 02:42:48 pm »

'Merely' 1-3 updates? I consider it a good day when I update both my RTDs in one day... ^^; But yeah, I'll keep an eye out for this Mario RTD. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: June 27, 2011, 02:46:41 pm »

'Merely' 1-3 updates? I consider it a good day when I update both my RTDs in one day... ^^; But yeah, I'll keep an eye out for this Mario RTD. :3

Expect a day here or there when I'm super busy. But yeah, I'm putting most of my focus on this one RTD, and while not able to be on all the time I'm certainly able to be online a lot. Anyway, writing post now...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 02:53:43 pm by freeformschooler »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: June 27, 2011, 03:55:42 pm »

For people who are still waiting on my diplomacy game, I haven't stopped writing yet. It's just going to take a while.

To keep you guys excited though, here's some images from the limited artwork the game will be having and their respective action texts (unfinished). These are nuclear strike images. The last images you should ever want to see. Try not to get too excited, though, this is just artwork, and the actual game might not live up to your expectations.

Still, feel free to wet yourself. :P

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

All of it was made in MSPaint and didn't have a whole lot of effort put into them, but I wanted them in anyway so there. Expect war-actions to have better pictures since I've got actual sprites of tanks, which I could easily use. I may or may not upload more detailed pictures later.

Now, time to start working on my actual RTD and stop talking about a likely non-RTD game (I wouldn't talk about it here if it weren't for the fact that there's no FG&RP Brainstorming thread).
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: June 27, 2011, 05:32:07 pm »

That is freaking awesome I cna't wait to unleash full otu nuclear war on all who are not my allies.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: June 27, 2011, 05:39:42 pm »

Just remember that you'll need a absolutely severe backing by your people. Oh, and your allies won't help you if you're the first striker because your relations will just drop utterly.

I'm giving you guys the option to shoot nukes, but I'm not making it easy.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: June 27, 2011, 06:12:35 pm »

Remind me to make my nation produce Thaads, GMDs and whatnot like mad so that when everyone else gets nuke happy I can tell them to go to their respective rooms while I launch media campaigns against their empires.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: June 27, 2011, 06:13:40 pm »

AI hacking your internet >:3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: June 27, 2011, 06:17:55 pm »

AI hacking your internet >:3

Well I'll have to make a strategic alliance with said AI... :P
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 661