Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 699488 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread)
« Reply #1455 on: August 18, 2011, 01:08:35 am »

I still think a classic F/SN RTD would be epic. I would do it myself, but I only just recently got Zaphain back from the de... Back on it's feet. >.> <.<
Speaking of it, you might want to update now so we can regain interest.

KaguroDraven has been gone for 6 days. And breadbocks is banned. So they are not going to be posting.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: August 18, 2011, 01:13:42 am »

Bread got banned? How unfortunate... Also, I can contact Kaguro outside of Bay12 forums, and I know he's been online, so I'll give him a heads up.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: August 18, 2011, 01:19:49 am »

Yeah, apparently a combination of Trolling, antagonistic behavior, and ignoring moderation.

Also tell Kaguro that he is a jerk for keeping V-Norric waiting on his RTD.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: August 18, 2011, 01:31:48 am »

Hmm, right now I have a concept of an RTD that incorporates an original world with Fantasy, Steampunk, and Sci-fi settings, though it's format is dreadfully similar to Multiworld Madness, and adwarf's already heading up an RTD along that line. Nevertheless, would anyone be interested?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: August 18, 2011, 06:16:22 am »

I'm up for it if anyone else is
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: August 18, 2011, 06:20:38 am »

I guess I'm game.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: August 18, 2011, 06:33:47 am »

Thanks for the post, persons-who-name-eludes-me! Oh, IronyOwl. Ah. How...Ironic. Seriously though, this was exactly what I was looking for. I'll be tinkering on this for a while, so thank you. If you see any other flaws, screw ups or horrid imbalances, please tell me lol. Oh, and one question...Do you think the Items system is good?
Item system seems fine. Hard to say for sure without seeing a lot more details, of course, but the concepts seem solid.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: August 18, 2011, 09:58:21 am »

I am just posting here to say I am impressed with all the up-and-coming GMs in this subforum giving it their best with a solid ruleset and start to most of their games. I'm glad to be a part of this forum. Anyway, I would love to be a part of the F/SN RTD, but I don't think I will because I haven't even read the visual novel OR the manga or whatever. None of it. I am missing out!

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: August 18, 2011, 04:59:56 pm »

I am just posting here to say I am impressed with all the up-and-coming GMs in this subforum giving it their best with a solid ruleset and start to most of their games. I'm glad to be a part of this forum. Anyway, I would love to be a part of the F/SN RTD, but I don't think I will because I haven't even read the visual novel OR the manga or whatever. None of it. I am missing out!

Well, I see what you mean. Most anime tends to either be as confusing as a clown full of cars, or completely nonsensical. I actually played the Visual Novel, but it was kinda confusing. Maybe I'm just stupid...I've seen the anime and the Reconstructed OVA's, but never read the manga.

@Ironyowl: Very good. I shall keep that then. If I ever decide to do something along the lines of my idea, it'll be weeks...Nay, months away. I shall work endlessly!

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: August 18, 2011, 05:16:30 pm »

There is no Fate/Stay Night manga.

I've played the VN and watched the anime. I loved the VN. It was awesome.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: August 18, 2011, 05:34:28 pm »

There is no Fate/Stay Night manga.

I've played the VN and watched the anime. I loved the VN. It was awesome.
*COugh*http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fate_stay_night/*Cough*

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: August 18, 2011, 05:40:27 pm »

... that I was aware of. The VN is still better.

What more do you need?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: August 19, 2011, 04:41:04 am »

Toony regularly talks about the VN in the anime thread. From what I've gathered it's a massive epic of what.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: August 19, 2011, 05:20:52 am »

By that you mean...?

Edit: Also, what anime thread?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 05:22:37 am by Talarion »

What more do you need?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: August 19, 2011, 05:24:17 am »

The anime thread in GD. There is only the one.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 661