Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 702354 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Aaaaaaaaaagghh!!

Edit: Oh - how about, Roll to be Too Old For This Shit - four aging cops take on one last case.

Do it!  :o Do it, you teasing bastard!!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Roll to Be Too Old for This Shit

”Dammit Jenkins!” shouted Smith, as a pair of bullets flew by. ”You’re meant to be keeping me covered, man!”

”I’m doin’ my best, man! I’m doin’ my best but there’s too many of them! Have you found the wire?”

”Yep, I’ve got the wire, but I’ve got a problem! I don’t think I can do this!”

”What, man? Got the shakes? Can’t see too good?”

”No man, worse. I need a toilet break. I’m too old for this shit!”

If there’s bad crime, in your neighbourhood,
Who you gonna call?
If there’s something strange, and it’s not very good,
Who you gonna call?

We ain’t too old for this shit!
We ain’t too old for this shit!

Oh wait.

Yes – welcome to Bay12’s first Geriatric Cop Simulation! In this game you and your three partners will take on crime in all its forms – from international terrorism to kids robbing the sweet shop – as, being too old for this shit, you take on one last set of cases.

Will you be able to defuse the bomb before you need a toilet break?
Will you be able to sprint after the young muggers without your stick?
Will you be able to catch those bank robbers now that your squad car’s been swapped out for a senior citizen’s bus pass?

FIND OUT IN – ROLL TO BE TO OLD FOR THIS SHIT: COMING SOON!*

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Positive Abilities (click to show/hide)
And hey, why not – the selection process could totally be an anonymous cop-match!

*Totally not coming soon. Sorry. If anyone wants to take this though...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 05:49:13 am by lawastooshort »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Shouldn't at the title be changed to a more...friendly version? The S word is baaad where I'm from, generally. I don't mind but...well, rules and all.  :P

Requesting reserve, and really looking forward to the humor ^^

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But that's how old cops talk like, Tiruin. Lawas always strives for maximum realism.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

*Totally not coming soon. Sorry.

Sorry.

I have two other games going on and not enough time to keep them updated... Although you have an interesting point. Too old for this Shite? Ship? Stuff? Shite. Ooh.

Roll to Be Too Old For This Shite
Yes – welcome to Bay12’s first Geriatric Irish Priest-Cop Simulation!...

Lawas always strives for maximum realism.

Thank you DH.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Whoah, shit's a Really Awful Word of Rudeness (RAWR) in some places? :o Over here it's pretty tame, eheheh.

Also: Way to exceed expectations, La! :P I was expecting the RTD would be about the late-middle-aged, wrinkly but still hard-boiled type of veteran cop... You went ahead and blew that thought out of the water!
Perhaps the anonymous starting deathmatch could involve a brawl to escape from the retirement village?

...I'm not gonna let you forget about this idea any time soon.
Booze is Life for Yoink

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

I was thinking it could be a 4 vs 4 Team Deathmatch style bank robbery exercise, winners and/or survivors get to join.

This would also be perfect for an RP/On Base thread as PCs would frequently have to drop out of missions to have hip replacements, their afternoon nap, etc.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

It's impossible to tell which words/sentences use that "Acronym" thingy though. Any way to tell? They just look the same to me, until I hover over them.

That's a browser problem I've noticed with Chrome, but there might be others. In most browsers, there's a line of dots under any abbr-tagged words.

It's impossible to read either one on the phone, though. Neither of them shows up as dots, and you can hover over them anyway. Have to quote the text if you want to read.
Love, scriver~

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

lawas, you never cease to amaze me.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Roll to be a buzz droid

Remember those guys. Despite only getting 5 minutes of screen time in the Revenge of the Sith, these little droids have always been my favorite. Know you will take up the lead, and fight. Armed with an small arsenal of useful tools, and overwhelming numbers you have been sent out to take out the incoming battleship and defend your colony.
These guys

Will not be placed inside the star wars continuum. Basically, 6 small droids fighting in a large space battle, and being much more effective than they should be.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That cop game sounds incredible, and I want in.

But, also...Since when was Shit a bad word? I generally say it every day. I do live on a cattle ranch, and the cow pens are literally knee-high in shit, 24/7. I understand that the F word doesn't hold a serious meaning, only a more crude form of "Sex", but otherwise most words have a use.

Actually, just a week ago I was talking with Kevin about his dog. See, she's about to have puppies.

Watch out! Horrible and crude language is hidden behind this spoiler! If you're afraid of WORDS, then don't open it! Dear lord, make sure you don't! Words are so evil!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, does adding an "E" to a word at the end really turn it from "Say it and you go to hell!" to "Oh yeah that's okay."

That's like saying it's okay to kill someone, as long as you put a party hat on them first.

Please don't ban me toady, I'm just expressing my honest opinion.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

So, every time I start thinking about making an X-COM game, it ends up morphing into Power Rangers instead. I'm not sure what to make of that.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

So, every time I start thinking about making an X-COM game, it ends up morphing into Power Rangers instead. I'm not sure what to make of that.

You're thinking of making an X-Com game? Well, why don't you join the one that just started uo? I didn't make, it this is someone else's shameless advertisement.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

POWER RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Totes requesting a pre-in if/when you make that!
Booze is Life for Yoink

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

lawas, you never cease to amaze me.

Thanks monk12! (I hope).

Er, this idea is growing on me, I have to admit, but current games come first.
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 661