Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 702521 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

In I suppose
It's FEF, not FEOF

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

Pre-in, given your permission.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

I had this idea for an Rtd a while ago and it was inspired by the Thursday Next books and seeing an RTD die.

Roll to Save Bay12
You are a member of the Roll Police, a group that protects and assists in the creation of RTDs. These Roll Police members are a mishmash of real worlders sucked into their computers, RTD characters working in their spare time to help the RTD cause, and profile pictures who were tired of standing around all day. They fight the malevolent MLP-haters, trolls, lazy GMs and players and assist the lost dwarfs, foreign language speakers, and TF2 guys. But there is a new threat.  A malevolent force is trying to kill every single RTD in the Bay12forum. Your job as the Roll Police is to stop this. By using bans, magic fists, and yes dice you are needed to save the day, or light it on fire and blow it up if you're Derm.

The only problem is that is all I have and I actually want to run this at a future date. Can someone help?

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

I had this idea for an Rtd a while ago and it was inspired by the Thursday Next books and seeing an RTD die.

Roll to Save Bay12
You are a member of the Roll Police, a group that protects and assists in the creation of RTDs. These Roll Police members are a mishmash of real worlders sucked into their computers, RTD characters working in their spare time to help the RTD cause, and profile pictures who were tired of standing around all day. They fight the malevolent MLP-haters, trolls, lazy GMs and players and assist the lost dwarfs, foreign language speakers, and TF2 guys. But there is a new threat.  A malevolent force is trying to kill every single RTD in the Bay12forum. Your job as the Roll Police is to stop this. By using bans, magic fists, and yes dice you are needed to save the day, or light it on fire and blow it up if you're Derm.

The only problem is that is all I have and I actually want to run this at a future date. Can someone help?
But I qualify for at least 2 of the enemy qualifications! And I fit none of the good guy qualities.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Roll to Save Bay12

But I qualify for at least 2 of the enemy qualifications! And I fit none of the good guy qualities.

I think the team could use an eldritch abomination. On bay12 they are the good guys.

And it would be a character, not yourself.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, that would make sense.
Sig! Onol

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Note the last bit of the big paragraph.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

lazy GMs
YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME LIKE THAT, FOOLS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What exactly did you want help with?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

lazy GMs
YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME LIKE THAT, FOOLS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What exactly did you want help with?

Just expanding it or something. Because I want to run this, its just I feel I don't have enough to do it.
Sigtext

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This

lazy GMs
*Gat appears in a puff of smoke*

Whoa. Haven't seen this place in a while. Has anyone seen my dice?
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HE RETURNS

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

lazy GMs
*Gat appears in a puff of smoke*

Whoa. Haven't seen this place in a while. Has anyone seen my dice?

Yes! I can summon GMs!
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

My fault! I made with the talky talky and now Mr. Crazy is back.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

HE RETURNS

He comes, he comes, Gatleos, GM of Fame, in fulfillment of the prophecies!

Sup Gat, what's the haps?
Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 661