Finally... > Forum Games and Roleplaying

Colony 273 - A strategy/suggestion game.

(1/17) > >>

ShadowZane:
Alright, after my "return" here I want to start a new forum game. It is not as complicated as the stargate one I started as theres nothing like stats or equal. However, here follows a small flavor part:

--Activating jump engine to Planet 273--
--Countdown to jump: 30 seconds, prepare.--
--Jumping in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...We reached our destination, computer shutdown, landing sequence initiated.

Gratulations! Oh well...no, I probably shouldn't say this. Youre regiment is one of the volunteers to colonise new planets!...Apart from the money you gain more from it its quite the most dangerous job you could probably have in this world. As you are the highest ranked officers in this wave youll be the commanders and futue council for the colony..if you ever get it so safe that you bring civilians to this world. Youll have to deal with problems as food, water and who the fuck knows what else might hapen here. Good luck!

Well, you pretty basically just got told what you have to do! You all will need to decide on what you do, and give commands. I wont interrupt youre teamplay by saying which unit/squad belongs to what players. I don't care as im trying to give hell to you..(*Insert evil laughter here*). There is nothing as fixed commands, if you have materials and want to build some defenses then do it. I update information not turn-wise, as then we need to wait for players and that can be pretty annoying. Updates will come daily and you can always ask questions. You can request support from the earth, if or when it appears is random though. Theres no fixed combat system, I dont want to miss a hillarious situation I could explain :P. This is what you have as materials, weapons and troops available for the start:

Items:
1 Colonial transport ship
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Weapons: 2 plasma cannons
Fuel/Ammo: Full energy cell
Other: Long-range radio.20 Lancer Assault Rifles (15 in use)
20 Full armor suits (20 in use)
5 Lancer Light Pistols (5 in use)
200 ration packages (20 consumed a day)
200 rations of water (20 consumed a day)
2 Medical Equipments
10 tents. (Not built)

Troops:
15 Colonial Marines (armed with assault rifles)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)10 Assault Troopers
2 Combat Medics
2 Sargeants
1 Radioman
2 Medics (armed with pistols)
1 Engineer (armed with pistol)
1 Crewman (armed with pistol) [Transport ship training]
1 Officer (armed with pistol)

Squads:
To be made by players.

Buildings:
None

Surroundings:
Youre landing place is a heavily forested area near the cliff of a mountain which seems more than 6 kilometres high, the planet seems quite "earth like"

Game based information:
Basically youll start as a military squad but once you secured youre landing place there will also civilians arrive, farmers and the like will arise.

Tips for players:
Assign squads early in game so theres a clear control of units, as the first civilians arrive assign the branches to different players. (One controls farmers, one builders etc.). If you want custom weapons, troops, buildings, items or something tell me. If you need images for youre weapons use this:
http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.php and make youre own!

Taricus:
Scout 5Km out of the landing zone

ShadowZane:
Scout with who? All? 5 Soldiers? 2 Medics?

Taricus:
All.

Edit: 10 Soldiers, the rest will set up base at the LZ.

Strife26:
Organize into four squads.

HQ squad
Medic
Engineer
Pilot
2 Troopers

Fire team 1/2
3 Troopers
Sergeant
Combat Medic

QRF
Everyone else
Medic
Officer
Radioman
2 Troopers

The fire teams scout the area. QRF provides local security and helps the HQ squad set up our landing site. The pilot is hereby named Piolet. Piolet starts training one of the troopers in piloting skills. Engineer helps out with setting up some foxholes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version